The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Joins 'Down with RL' protest*

I had to partake in RL this morning... Damn whoever rostered me on for an 8am shift... I didn't particularly feel like mopping up coffee this morning... :sneaky2:

Oh where do you work?

Same to you Becster! Hopefully you're home before Midnight at least. *shakes fist!* either way, I'll "drink" with you.

!

I'm hoping I am. Now that we close the doors at 10, it should be easier, providing we are able to go early once we get all the cleaning stuff done we have to do.

To those who won't be around, Happy New Year! :yay:

I'll be here. With the TV on. Bored out of my brain.

I have a funny feeling I might end up doing the same :roftl: *le sigh*

Sounds like what I'll be doing when I get off work, ft whatever alcohomols I have lying around my cupboard. I'll join you :das:

OMG...It's almost New Year's for y'all!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

3 hours 46 minutes to go!!

..and..

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

I'm off to Aunt Jack's...

YAPPY HEW NEAR DC!!!!!!

Have fun. When you returns, I have Melzy and Ummah video for chu.

I'm hoping I am. Now that we close the doors at 10, it should be easier, providing we are able to go early once we get all the cleaning stuff done we have to do.

Sounds like what I'll be doing when I get off work, ft whatever alcohomols I have lying around my cupboard. I'll join you :das:

Ohh!! Yae for finishing earlier than expected!

I've already started on our behalf.

It's weird you're celebrating already while I still have to fit in a full day's work but ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

(that's from me too :pbjt:)

We're just specshul!

Happy New Year!!! :ninja:

And attempting 10,000 posts = miserable failure :naughty:

:roftl: You aimed too high.

OHMYGOOOODNESSS

i love linde more than fooodnessss :wub2:

:wub2:

Talkin' bout foodness, I am hungreeeeh!

Picture for fangurls

2451991706677b3aa532bmb8.jpg

:wub2:

Fireworks. Drinking. Yae!

What about you??

firstly, *squueeee*

Secondly, Looks like he's praying for something about that size..

Eating a lot, watching telly, looking to the fireworks. Gee, I woke up at 8 am, because the fireworks outside. I feel drunk now. Not that I know how you feel when you're drunk, but I still feel drunk.

Pfffft, only that big?

C'moooon only 327 to go! Hup hup!

I had to partake in RL this morning... Damn whoever rostered me on for an 8am shift... I didn't particularly feel like mopping up coffee this morning... :sneaky2:

Hahaha I totally read that as "Damn whoever roasted me..." :roftl:

I mean, I've been doing this all day because I've been getting bad sleep and yeah, but it sure makes for an EVEN more amusing discussion!

I'm your battered wife.

*Admits it* :rolls_eyes:

See what I mean!!

HFNY to you too Hubby. :chair:

Battered?

And WHOSE fault is THAT???

You're the one who wanted to have a second whip...

Yeah, that's right... First my wife, THEN THE WORLD!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yes I see what you mean...

What is that exactly though? Remind Mika in case he's confused... Like me...

Aaw, cheers to a hairy xmas had and a crappy new year to come!

And a S****ING NYE too!

3 hours 46 minutes to go!!

You are at least 11 hours before us!

Happy New Year everyone on the first side of the world!

She is my darling wife you know

HFNY to you too Kelze :fish:

HFNY to you too Hubby. :chair:

Nice family!:thumbdown:

To those who won't be around, Happy New Year! :yay:

Look at it from the bright side....you won't get a firecracker in your head!:thumb_yello:

It’s only 317 to go, 14 hours, 23 posts an hour, come on Silver…you can do it!

Put everything else aside…this is important stuff!:naughty:

Oh where do you work?

Maccas. Working tomorrow too, but an evening shift. Hopefully everyone will be too hungover to leave their houses...lol

Ah well, tomorrow's a public holiday, which means double time and a half for me! :bleh:

Hope everyone's having a good time... I'm too lazy to leave my room to see what the parents, siblings and Uncle Channie are doing... (more than likely burning stuff, that was the plan, anyway... =\ )

Hahaha I totally read that as "Damn whoever roasted me..." :roftl:

Oh but they do roast me, so to speak! There's this one manager that has problems with everyone... Any time I (or anyone else, for that matter) stand still for longer than two seconds, we are almost literally dinner! :roftl:

Pfffft, only that big?

Yes, He wants a puppeh. Dirty minded girl. :sneaky2:

3 hours to go...

2 hours to go.

I mean, I've been doing this all day because I've been getting bad sleep and yeah, but it sure makes for an EVEN more amusing discussion!

Battered?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And a S****ING NYE too!

Did you notice my brain was awol last night too.

I know.. But whips wear out so quickly around here.

World Domination with a dominatrix. Lucky me.

Mika doesn't stand a chance of understanding, I'm not even sure of what's going on anymore. :wink2:

Have a S****ing New Year!!

HNY!!

Nice family!

Awww, we are only affectionately fishing/chairing or MSN slapping each other. It's an Aussie thing. :wink2:

Maccas. Working tomorrow too, but an evening shift. Hopefully everyone will be too hungover to leave their houses...lol

Ah well, tomorrow's a public holiday, which means double time and a half for me!

Hope everyone's having a good time... I'm too lazy to leave my room to see what the parents, siblings and Uncle Channie are doing... (more than likely burning stuff, that was the plan, anyway... =\ )

Another Maccas employee!!

I'm too lazy too, my nephew is here and watching the grinch.

I know it's not quite there yet, but,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

to all my antipodean friends.

I wish you all peace and happiness for the coming year.

HNY!! *hugs*

So, our biggest inside joke is our beloved Mike.

Mike: Was born on Gabbly, one day last year, approximately October 2007. I was talking about Mika and typo'd and wrote Mike instead. At around the same time in the PPR thread, Babyblue and I had turned Mika's character into a Bogan, complete with bogan attire (Flannelette shirt, ripped blue jeans, ugg boots), a feral ute and an abnormally high sex drive. So the PPR character and the typo became one and the same thanks to a little joking around with Twatty, who was on gabbly with me. This lead onto everyone adding features and creating a code for Mike: @B-D---\< Curly Hair, Big happy eyes, "Happy" to see you. But there were no arms, no hands!! OMG!! How will he survive? No, it's ok. Mike doesn't need hands - he's THAT good. We then realised that he liked to take advantage of us when we were playing sudoku, since we were heavily concentrating (Also was my favourite online game last year :roftl: ). Quite often we had no idea he had even been and taken advantage of us. It was all over within seconds :mf_boff:

He travelled to HK's Verandah with us last year in December and was seen frollocking with the wallabies. He was left there when V Festival got cancelled on our last day at HK's, but in March some time we allowed him to return to our disadvantage..

(Anyone can add to this whatever I have forgotten )

thanks for filling in some of the blanks!

heyo *pops in* just popping in coz i felt bad not coming on today, i missed yous so dearly. i have to go though, my dogs sick :emot-sad: he got attacked by another dog and has an ouchie. im off to nurse him back to full health! hi / bye

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you and your dog are doing OK.

Hardy-har-har. I used my big, black Sharpie, thankyouverymuch.

Is this "THE" black sharpie? The one that Mika used?

Britty also told the kids at school that she had autism, and then told them not to tell her teacher :naughty:

Hahaha. There was no way my son's teacher could not know as he was involved with the whole diagnostic process. He had forms he had to fill out and there was a classroom assessment that he was a part of.

Good Morning Aussies!! Hope y'all had a fabulous Christmas. :) I'm just on here wondering, "Hmm, what am I going to do for New Year's now?" No plans..but, Rick Springfield is playing on New Year's Eve. I'm so close to going. He's my first love.

Long time no see Charlotte:bye:

Picture for fangurls

2451991706677b3aa532bmb8.jpg

Mmmmm. Nice pic! Oh and that reminds me. I finally got to watch my PDP dvd yesterday when hubby took both kids to the movies. I enjoyed it, but I do wish he would stop bouncing around the place as much and hit a few more "true" notes. Sometimes he's a bit flat cos he's too busy jumping! I don't want it to sound exactly like the studio, but I know it would bother me during a gig.

Hahaha mini Kelzy, so true!

She is my darling wife you know

HFNY to you too Kelze

Kelzy is everybody's!

*laughs at Teegs' spamming*

HNY RBSKY!

I had to partake in RL this morning... Damn whoever rostered me on for an 8am shift... I didn't particularly feel like mopping up coffee this morning...

:bye: Hi there, I'm Tanya....the sane, innocent one:wink2:

normally that's me.

I'm your battered wife.

Nothing better than staying in your pj's for the entire day!

Tell the truth you love it when she whips you :das:

To those who won't be around, Happy New Year!

Didn't anticipate being here with you guys.....yet here I am courtesy of friends (intolerant friends) who have a problem with Bianca staying with me and my plans to meet you guys....so I promptly told them to go forth and multiply and came home to join you guys for the new year :naughty:

OMG...It's almost New Year's for y'all!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

..and..

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

I'm off to Aunt Jack's...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL :wub2:

Sounds like what I'll be doing when I get off work, ft whatever alcohomols I have lying around my cupboard. I'll join you

Well I'm well and truly on my merry way...it's taken me about 45 minutes to do this post because they keys keep moving:naughty: HNY Becster!

It's weird you're celebrating already while I still have to fit in a full day's work but ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

(that's from me too )

Silver...Happy New Year!

Battered?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And a S****ING NYE too!

You really are a little psychotic aren't you.....brilliant work *hi 5's*

I know it's not quite there yet, but,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

to all my antipodean friends.

I wish you all peace and happiness for the coming year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR :huglove:

Didn't anticipate being here with you guys.....yet here I am courtesy of friends (intolerant friends) who have a problem with Bianca staying with me and my plans to meet you guys....so I promptly told them to go forth and multiply and came home to join you guys for the new year :naughty:

Happy New Year to Tan Tan minus her friends. :yay:

18 minutes to go...

Happy New Year to Tan Tan minus her friends. :yay:

18 minutes to go...

Big sloppy kissesssss to all my MFC friends (and I love the new name much better than what Kelzy calls me:wink2:) :huglove:.....13 minutes to go....and stop doing that....I'm in no condition to be counting anything:naughty:

*insert obsene comments about fricking managers who wouldn't let us go*

I got out about minutes ago. I'm now a few cowboy shots down, have a cup of caramel baileys in one hand, and a cruiser in the other thanks to brother becsters friends. I'm now on my way. Have to make up for lost time

I've already started on our behalf.

Yay

Ah well, tomorrow's a public holiday, which means double time and a half for me! :bleh:

Oh I work at Maccas ft dodgy managers who wouldn't let me leave.

No double time for us tonight, we all decided if we'd known we'd have called in sick

Well I'm well and truly on my merry way...it's taken me about 45 minutes to do this post because they keys keep moving:naughty: HNY Becster!

That the way to be. Shame on those keys though :sneaky2:

Not long to go now *drinks more*