The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Good Night!

I'll book our tickets tomorrow!

:woot_jump:

Umm - you did take some pictures that I could see, didn't you :tears:

I keep forgetting you don't have an amf account (you should consider gettng one... just for perving on pictures)

Morning all(really afternoon but shh)

I am going to try and start my normal waking time as of tomorrow

And today I spend the day washing my dirty clothes so I can pack Monday :punk:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW my dear friends in here ... :wub2: Whilst my Clancy was here she made me a Facebook acct. :aah: Hehe ... I finally relented (after a great deal of pressure from her *zhhz*) ... sooooo ... I'm still trying to figure the whole ****aroo out ... :aah: again !! Soooo .... iffun ya' wanna friend request moi ... I am there as ... wait for it .... *da da da duuuummmm* ... Happi Kali !! :roftl:

*pbs*

as i don't know your F/book names ... I dunno how to request yooz ... :blush-anim-cl:

EDIT: Be warned ... I iz rooly slow at learning how to play wiv new toolz ... :wink2:

I'll scope you out next time I'm on Facebook.

My first car was red too.. but it was a handivan... and 3 cylinders... and i thought I gave it a hard time until I saw a cousin of mine driving it and he was flogging ht crap out of it and I had to floor my excel to keep up with the bloody thing... made me all sentimental cause i broke it in... :tears:

Basically this but red... and older...

I used to have a Suzuki Hatchvan that was a tiny little 3 cylinder car (it was blue and my third car after the red Mazda 808 and an aqua Datsun 120Y). I had a friend that was a bit of a petrol head and the things that he could get that car to do that I just couldn't accomplish!

Hey all.

So quick update .. I am super pissed (though Kelz and Dc are life savers and helping me laugh now) at some bogan who, while in a MAccas Drive Thru reversed not only into my car BUT ONTO IT as well.

I ft a busted head light, scratches to the car and my licence plate is bent out of shape and will have to do the tediousness of making my first ever claim tomorrow morning, for something that wasn't my fault.

:shocked: Were you in the car when that happened? Are you OK? What a ****head!!!

That has to be the most pathetic lion I have ever seen. It looks more like a rabbit on a bad hair day.

Would this be the opposite of a post whore?

Such startling originality. I think you'll have to be Minister for Innovation :wink2:

:shocked: You were expecting someone? You keep people in your fridge :eek:

ST - lolcat stuff - please deal with this :sneaky2:

I think this is the most sarky I've ever seen you Silver. MEOW!:naughty:

I see Australia's gone out for the day then :wink2:

We had friends stay over on Thursday night enroute from Melbourne to Brisbane. When we got up Friday we were all having such a good time (especially the kids all playing together) that they decided to stay another night. So I wasn't out but certainly wasn't on here. I really miss these friends. Last time we saw them, the wife was 7 months pregnant with child no. 2 and he's now 15 months old! *wishes all her friends that live interstate lived here in Canberra* *humph!*

Thanks for the reports on the meetups guys. I've looked on AMF. I NEED TO SEE MORE PICS AND VIDS PLEASE!!!!

Good Afternoon! :cheerful_h4h:

I wish we had've gotten some Mika Champagne. I mean, it wouldn't've been hard to find us in Southern Cross station.. :fish: We were very loud. :fisch:

Very very loud

:shocked: Were you in the car when that happened? Are you OK? What a ****head!!!

Yeah I was... Im fine, there's minor damage. Monday I do the rounds at panelbeaters and get quotes and then Dad will ring the guy and negotiate getting money from him to pay for it

I've been there! On the photography excursion last year we went to St Kilda and Brighton Beach, etc.. I tried to convince somebody that I owned that theatre thingy but I don't think I was successful.

I looked at the pictures on AMF and I've been to that McDonalds as well! :punk:

I hope all of this increases my bogan status.

It looks like you guys had a brilliant time. :thumb_yello:

Umm - you did take some pictures that I could see, didn't you

Do you have facebook?

Good Afternoon!

I wish we had've gotten some Mika Champagne. I mean, it wouldn't've been hard to find us in Southern Cross station.. :fish: We were very loud. :fisch:

I thought we were very quiet and well behaved :wink2:

Perverted, dirty, dirty girl! You took a photo of Bec's boobs :das:

I've been there! On the photography excursion last year we went to St Kilda and Brighton Beach, etc.. I tried to convince somebody that I owned that theatre thingy but I don't think I was successful.

SD! :huglove:.....how the hell are ya!

Yep your boganess just increased. One day you might even eclipse my boganess if you keep this up

Hey all... went to the beach today. Discovered an interesting thing about the dove gradual tan stuff ... it washes off in salt water, so my legs are considerably less tan.

Also went to the maccas near the beach... we ordered double beef n cheeses (4 of them) and instead we got 4 other burgers (a McChicken, snack wrap, a Fillet minus cheese and a hamburger). So we went back and got our burgers and got to keep the other burgers as well :naughty: (well we didn't offer to give them back and they didn't ask for it)

SD! :huglove:.....how the hell are ya!

Hey, hey! I'm pretty good. I just got back from another drive. :biggrin2:

How are you?

Yep your boganess just increased. One day you might even eclipse my boganess if you keep this up

:shocked: I wouldnt have thought that was possible. I'll keep trying though!

I'm a wee bit jellus tooooooooooo !!! :tears:

Sooooo happy y'all had a great time tho' !!!

*wishes could join y'all at GC* :no:

What appliance would you like to be? Other people who can't make it are going to be appliances...

I agree with Bec! Sometime this year we should organise something around your area.

Was great fun tainting BS!! :wub2:

Good idea... I think HK's is the more central place for us...

We still don't know

why Mika didn't send us any champagne???? *shz*:sneaky2:

Good question... we need to find some way of communicating with him to tell him that :fisch:

I used to have a Suzuki Hatchvan that was a tiny little 3 cylinder car (it was blue and my third car after the red Mazda 808 and an aqua Datsun 120Y). I had a friend that was a bit of a petrol head and the things that he could get that car to do that I just couldn't accomplish!

It's amazing what you can do with 3 cylinders.. they go like the wind! That and you could tip them damn easy...

Hey all... went to the beach today. Discovered an interesting thing about the dove gradual tan stuff ... it washes off in salt water, so my legs are considerably less tan.

Also went to the maccas near the beach... we ordered double beef n cheeses (4 of them) and instead we got 4 other burgers (a McChicken, snack wrap, a Fillet minus cheese and a hamburger). So we went back and got our burgers and got to keep the other burgers as well (well we didn't offer to give them back and they didn't ask for it)

:lmfao: Bugger, I have two bottles but I was waiting to see what happened to you guys first:naughty:

Hey, hey! I'm pretty good. I just got back from another drive. :biggrin2:

How are you?

Where'd you go on your drive?

I'm just peachy....thanks for asking :wink2:

What appliance would you like to be? Other people who can't make it are going to be appliances...

OMFG that has to be the most dangerous question you've ever asked :roftl:

Well, I've got a pale everything :roftl:

I booked our tickets btw...we just have to pick them up from the penguin centre.

Sweet...

Tuesday hit the "Rebecca is busy, lets ask her to do things" status today. Brother Becster wanted me to go to Sorrento and friends wanted me to come visit. But first in gets first dibbs and Penguin Parade + amaze 'n' things will be awesome *pbs*

Toaster :mf_rosetinted:

Have you seen the "would you like that toasted" thread :fisch:

Sweet...

Tuesday hit the "Rebecca is busy, lets ask her to do things" status today. Brother Becster wanted me to go to Sorrento and friends wanted me to come visit. But first in gets first dibbs and Penguin Parade + amaze 'n' things will be awesome *pbs*

Have you seen the "would you like that toasted" thread :fisch:

How does it feel to be so popular:wink2: Can't wait....my camera will charged and ready :das:

Nope and I'm pretty sure I don't want to now:naughty:

How does it feel to be so popular:wink2: Can't wait....my camera will charged and ready :das:

Nope and I'm pretty sure I don't want to now:naughty:

Oh so you will be getting some Papping revenge? :naughty:

Well you picking Toaster as your appliance just confirmed you as the perve you are :das:

Ooooooooh! Hot! :das:

Oh so you will be getting some Papping revenge? :naughty:

Well you picking Toaster as your appliance just confirmed you as the perve you are :das:

100% absolutely....you are in trouble girl :das:

....and here I thought I was going for safety :naughty: Only you lot of deviates could turn a toaster into something filthy:roftl:

100% absolutely....you are in trouble girl :das:

....and here I thought I was going for safety :naughty: Only you lot of deviates could turn a toaster into something filthy:roftl:

Am I in trouble in a good way? :das:

Come on Tan, we are Aussies... we're the only group who could turn something innocent like a toaster into something so utterly dirty :das:

I almost forgot, I've got a great photo of Bianca with her finger in a hippo's bum at the Werribee Zoo :roftl: Not a real hippo obviously:naughty:....a big fat concrete one that shoots water out of it's bum for the kids to play in :lmfao:

I may have posed with it as well but we don't need to be uploading that one just Bianca's :naughty: