The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Am I in trouble in a good way?

Come on Tan, we are Aussies... we're the only group who could turn something innocent like a toaster into something so utterly dirty

You soooooo have to come to Melbourne so I can meet you.....we would have so much fun getting you into lots of trouble :das:

.....and I wouldn't have you any other way :das:

Oooooh! Pg 69!!!!

Bec, I meant to remind you about the DS games and such... you didn't forget, did you?

OMG, trust you to notice that :roftl:

You people are distracting me from my Paul Stanley DVD....and it is very :das: :das: :das: :das:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

100% absolutely....you are in trouble girl :das:

....and here I thought I was going for safety :naughty: Only you lot of deviates could turn a toaster into something filthy:roftl:

:fisch:

Bec, I meant to remind you about the DS games and such... you didn't forget, did you?

I got it... I just have to remember to bring it :fisch:

I've left the games that are on it for now, but I should have a few extra games on my computer, so you could always get rid of some of the crapper games if any on the laptop appeal

I almost forgot, I've got a great photo of Bianca with her finger in a hippo's bum at the Werribee Zoo :roftl: Not a real hippo obviously:naughty:....a big fat concrete one that shoots water out of it's bum for the kids to play in :lmfao:

I may have posed with it as well but we don't need to be uploading that one just Bianca's :naughty:

Yes we do Tan! :naughty:

I've been there! On the photography excursion last year we went to St Kilda and Brighton Beach, etc.. I tried to convince somebody that I owned that theatre thingy but I don't think I was successful.

I looked at the pictures on AMF and I've been to that McDonalds as well!

I hope all of this increases my bogan status.

It looks like you guys had a brilliant time.

Wow! You are a little bogan!

Perverted, dirty, dirty girl! You took a photo of Bec's boobs

Naturally.

Hey all... went to the beach today. Discovered an interesting thing about the dove gradual tan stuff ... it washes off in salt water, so my legs are considerably less tan.

damnit!! :thumbdown:

Also went to the maccas near the beach... we ordered double beef n cheeses (4 of them) and instead we got 4 other burgers (a McChicken, snack wrap, a Fillet minus cheese and a hamburger). So we went back and got our burgers and got to keep the other burgers as well (well we didn't offer to give them back and they didn't ask for it)

score!

Kelz, I have a question... have you heard Big Girls Are Best?

Don't think so???

Toaster :mf_rosetinted:

Damn perv.

You soooooo have to come to Melbourne so I can meet you.....we would have so much fun getting you into lots of trouble :das:

.....and I wouldn't have you any other way :das:

OMG, trust you to notice that :roftl:

You people are distracting me from my Paul Stanley DVD....and it is very :das: :das: :das: :das:

Next time I come we'll meet up for sure! And if you can't come I'll stalk you! And I don't need anyone's help getting into trouble.. .I can do that myself (and I'm sh!t at directions so don't let me choose where to go)...

If it wasn't me, someone else would've brought it up...

Wow... that's impressive that we can distract you from the shininess of Paul...

Don't think so???

I have it on my phone... but it's in a format that I can't play (m4a) and it's protected... I'm hoping the program I downloaded will be able to unprotect it and change it to mp3... if so, I'll send it your way..

Apparently it's a cast off from the Pop sessions and was a B side to Stuck In A Moment...

Damn perv.

*pbs*

Next time I come we'll meet up for sure! And if you can't come I'll stalk you! And I don't need anyone's help getting into trouble.. .I can do that myself (and I'm sh!t at directions so don't let me choose where to go)...

If it wasn't me, someone else would've brought it up...

Wow... that's impressive that we can distract you from the shininess of Paul...

I'll make sure I can come :naughty:

Yeah but it would be so much more fun if you let us get you into trouble :das:

That's ok we can just tell you where to meet us and you could find your own way there :bleh:

True.

I know and I missed my favourite song :shocked: I guess I'll just have to play it again :das:

Just around town.

So what have you got planned for this week.....and how come you have PW'd any Anthony pics lately :naughty:

I'll make sure I can come :naughty:

Yeah but it would be so much more fun if you let us get you into trouble :das:

That's ok we can just tell you where to meet us and you could find your own way there :bleh:

True.

I know and I missed my favourite song :shocked: I guess I'll just have to play it again :das:

Woot! I plan on going to Canberra sometime this year (causei promised a friend I'd visit), maybe later in the year or early next year...

So what have you got planned for this week.....and how come you have PW'd any Anthony pics lately :naughty:

Same old holiday stuff. My Mum is in Coffs Harbour, my Dad will be starting a new job, my older brother is away with his girlfriend and my little brother will probably be out playing golf a lot of the time. So I'm guessing that I'll get pretty bored. My friend and I are planning to go see a movie though, which should be good. But it's going to be bloody hot (my Ipod told me that it will be 42 degrees Celsius on Wednesday in my town) so I'll more than likely be sitting inside in front of the air conditioner a lot of the time.

What have you got planned?

Oh, I hadn't realised! Poor Anthony.. He must feel so neglected! :tears:

If I must.. :naughty:

PAR22712.jpg

col-2401.1L.jpg

This one just makes me laugh. But it's cute..

anthony_perkins1.jpg

Same old holiday stuff. My Mum is in Coffs Harbour, my Dad will be starting a new job, my older brother is away with his girlfriend and my little brother will probably be out playing golf a lot of the time. So I'm guessing that I'll get pretty bored. My friend and I are planning to go see a movie though, which should be good. But it's going to be bloody hot (my Ipod told me that it will be 42 degrees Celsius on Wednesday in my town) so I'll more than likely be sitting inside in front of the air conditioner a lot of the time.

What have you got planned?

Oh, I hadn't realised! Poor Anthony.. He must feel so neglected! :tears:

If I must.. :naughty:

PAR22712.jpg

col-2401.1L.jpg

This one just makes me laugh. But it's cute..

anthony_perkins1.jpg

That third one is just too darn cute!

Morning all - waking up at a reasonable time = success

Sleeping at a reasonable time = not success (thanks to Brother Becster and his friends, which his not even supposed to have told over. His already been talked to once about having them stay without permission.. and it bugs me because they always make noise and noise and noise. I want Dad to start adding money to his board (about $5-$10 per friend per night they stay without permission ... he'll learn not to do it if his share of his centrelink money becomes less)

Morning all - waking up at a reasonable time = success

Sleeping at a reasonable time = not success (thanks to Brother Becster and his friends, which his not even supposed to have told over. His already been talked to once about having them stay without permission.. and it bugs me because they always make noise and noise and noise. I want Dad to start adding money to his board (about $5-$10 per friend per night they stay without permission ... he'll learn not to do it if his share of his centrelink money becomes less)

What's a reasonable time then?