The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

I'm hoping to just chillax over the weekend:groovy:

I'm actually doing IGCSEs! They're similar to normal British GCSEs, but they're international .. some of them are harrrd, but I got them over with..

... what have you been up to??

As little as possible :roftl:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! :punk:

How'd you work that out? You didn't go and count all the posts, did you? :shocked:

There's a way that they can tell (they click on something) that I used to know, that I've now forgotten... So, no, she didn't go and count all the posts:naughty:

OK, I've remembered. You go into the Members Only Discussion Forum, look for the Australian Thread and then over to the right where it says "Replies" and "Views", you click on Replies and it will give you a list of posters in this thread with the number of posts they've made, going down in order from most frequent poster to least frequent.

I wasn't slapping you, honest. :bleh: The slapping punishment was voluntarily imposed after all.

The irony is that normally I can go weeks at a time without checking the MFC but as soon as I ban myself from here all of a sudden I develop the urge to check in. :rolls_eyes:

Anyway, the reason I'm here:

Newsflash

Mike and the Mechanics/Mikamites have bought drum sticks. Bec can now drum pots and pans in style. As band manager I'm pleased to report that the recording of the single seems to be on-track.

So when's the next gig? I betcha this is one band that will tour Australia fo sho. :naughty: And as band manager, you won't be shocking us with changing the drummer too will ya? :blink:

:naughty:

Awesome! :punk:

How'd you work that out? You didn't go and count all the posts, did you? :shocked:

There's a way that they can tell (they click on something) that I used to know, that I've now forgotten... So, no, she didn't go and count all the posts:naughty:

Just click on the number of replies on each thread and a new window opens where you can see who have made the posts in the thread and how many!:wink2:

OK, I've remembered. You go into the Members Only Discussion Forum, look for the Australian Thread and then over to the right where it says "Replies" and "Views", you click on Replies and it will give you a list of posters in this thread with the number of posts they've made, going down in order from most frequent poster to least frequent.

You where faster than me!:thumb_yello::roftl:

Morning ladies... just checking in.

It's a nice day today, a lot cooler and I'm going to a birthday party tonight, so I've got a bit of cooking to do. You may not see that much of me.

Have a great Saturday:bye:

And you think you're weather is cool. Try minus 27 celcius (minus 16.6 fahrenheit with the wind chill) Brrrr...nipple-itis. . :boxed:

Just click on the number of replies on each thread and a new window opens where you can see who have made the posts in the thread and how many!:wink2:

Haha, Thanks I thought it'd be something like that. =]

Must go now, I have a 5hr date with the grease factory (aka Maccs), and they have problems with my lateness... :naughty::roftl:

So when's the next gig? I betcha this is one band that will tour Australia fo sho. :naughty: And as band manager, you won't be shocking us with changing the drummer too will ya? :blink:

:naughty:

Mike and the Mikamites will be touring Australia "at the top of the year". "Official" tour dates will be announced "ASAP". :thumb_yello:

I am not at liberty to discuss possible changes in the line-up. A MySpace video of Bec shaking her bum to console her fans before an unceremonious firing may or may not appear. :mf_rosetinted:

And you think you're weather is cool. Try minus 27 celcius (minus 16.6 fahrenheit with the wind chill) Brrrr...nipple-itis. . :boxed:

:roftl: No, I didn't mean that our weather was cool, but cooler than it has been. It's been 37degrees C and today is only supposed to be 24 degrees C. A lot more pleasant and cool enough for me to consider baking. I won't bake if the temperature goes above about 28degrees:naughty:

I read your weather report in the Oldlings first and didn't envy you!

Hello again Mikamites! Another mad week...:boxed: This is becoming unconfortably routine, being able to log in only every week or so and having too much Aussie thread to catch up on...

Anyone want to update me? :naughty: Are the GC'ers in GC yet? Have they sent us any striptease videos?

Oooh, I heard about that big freeze down your end...funny, we got dumped with three feet of snow way before the rest of Canada and as soon as it melts and goes back to being mild, you guys get hit with -40...

Edited by englishrose

Hello again Mikamites! Another mad week...:boxed: This is becoming unconfortably routine, being able to log in only every week or so and having too much Aussie thread to catch up on...

Anyone want to update me? :naughty: Are the GC'ers in GC yet? Have they sent us any striptease videos?

They are at the Gold Coast. They left a couple of days ago.

No striptease videos as of yet, but we can always hope. :naughty:

Oh, I forgot to mention.. I saw somebody down while at the shops today. :das:

But he didn't see me. I would have called out (maybe) but we were both with our dads.

Oh and I also saw that other guy who I've mentioned before (the musical/good-looking one) but that was kind of embarrassing. I'd just taken a huge bite out of my meatball sandwich that was overflowing with lettuce and sauce when he walked around the corner. But I waved anyway. :naughty:

Oh, I forgot to mention.. I saw somebody down while at the shops today. :das:

But he didn't see me. I would have called out (maybe) but we were both with our dads.

Oh and I also saw that other guy who I've mentioned before (the musical/good-looking one) but that was kind of embarrassing. I'd just taken a huge bite out of my meatball sandwich that was overflowing with lettuce and sauce when he walked around the corner. But I waved anyway. :naughty:

Casual is good. You can start with casual, like just a wave, and work your way up... So are you interested in the musical one as well as the "other' one, or what's the story?

Casual is good. You can start with casual, like just a wave, and work your way up... So are you interested in the musical one as well as the "other' one, or what's the story?

Umm, not really. How can I describe him? He's like the Edward Cullen of my town. :naughty: I think that at least half of the girls I know (and all of their mothers) are pretty much in love with him. He's extremely nice, intelligent, musically talented, etc. But I'm not interested in him past the amazement that such a person exists. He'll be 19 pretty soon anyway, so I think he's a little old for me.

But yes.. I am interested in the "other" one. :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Hey! I'mreally relieved, 'cause as of today, I have no more exams 'til May!!:mf_lustslow:

(Ooo, that rhymed!:naughty:)

And you ??

That's great - I think Hazel has another two then she is finished

until May as well. Eilidh finished hers last week!!

I am having a lazy afternoon - just waiting for a phone call to

pick them up - they will call at different times - so it will mean

two runs :sneaky2: