The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Maybe try the demo version *smth*

No, it doesn't have the creepy part. And remember how we wanted to use the demo version but didn't have it?

What did she ask him?

Bianca said:

did you ask anything?

Danielle said:

Someone before me asked if he was going to write an episode of Doctor Who, and he said no, because the Doctor has become a mixture of Mother Teresa, Jesus Christ, and Tinkerbell. So I asked whether, because there was a new Doctor and head writer, he might consider it in the future. He said that he might be able to write a good Doctor Who story, but it probably wouldn't be a very good Pterry story.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bianca said:

did you ask anything?

Danielle said:

Someone before me asked if he was going to write an episode of Doctor Who, and he said no, because the Doctor has become a mixture of Mother Teresa, Jesus Christ, and Tinkerbell. So I asked whether, because there was a new Doctor and head writer, he might consider it in the future. He said that he might be able to write a good Doctor Who story, but it probably wouldn't be a very good Pterry story.

:lmfao:

Doctor Who these days just goes too fast for me - no buildup of suspense, just rushing from one crisis to another. I think it has to go fast so you don't notice all the holes in the plots. :naughty:

No, it doesn't have the creepy part. And remember how we wanted to use the demo version but didn't have it?

'm surprised Kelz hasn't answered you yet

I guess not .. :no:

See you tomorrow, gals! :bye:

:flowers2:

You need to come in when we're here :wink2:

I MQ'd but they are all over the place :naughty:

Okay, so I haven't got it sorted.

Well, I think I've figured out what was wrong though. Kelzy, your phone is weird. I think it somehow slowed down by a fraction of a second every second it was playing. So it starts out in time with the normal song and then ends 5 seconds off. Which is HIGHLY frustrating, but I can work around it. Well, I can re-align every second second of the clip naughty:

Oh, yeah.. It could be slightly shorter. I edit songs to be smaller sized files for my phone so I can get more on there. So it probably is a bit different *zhhz* And Soooo.. I uploaded my phone's version of LT for you.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=187EEXKB

That might make a difference. *shrug*

Oh, oh, oh, is there anybody home? :fisch:

Yes!!! StuckZ!! *hugs* Where's your avvie?? You look like a troll without one. :naughty:

MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huglovebye:

How are you!!!

Motherrrrgghh!! :sneaky2::huglove:

Bogan is like the aussie term for redneck, hick, kinda isn't it?

Yes! Thanks! Sorry Sienna, I was awol. They dress lazy/comfortable. If you've ever seen "Bogan Mika" a.k.a.. Mike then you'll know the attire. They like heavy metal/hard rock music. They drive hotted up cars or cars that are barely roadworthy. Bogans aren't always unintelligent. Some may surprise you with their knowledge on how to change a car motor. Never seen without a can of beer and a packet of smokes. Stuff like that.

.. For the Aussies when you come here tonight .. I'm addicted to Silverchair's "The man that knew too much". :dasnaughty:

Nice!!

'm surprised Kelz hasn't answered you yet

You need to come in when we're here wink2:

I have now. :bleh:

Guys where is me kelzy? sad:

I'm around! *hugs*

So, I hope you're all well. I'm watching abc and was just wondering, what did the Aborigines call 'Australia' before white man invaded. Google tells me nothing. I text Adam to ask him, and he replied "Home." :naughty: He's gonna find out for me though. But, does anyone here know?

Edited by Kelzy