Ideas for Mika Merchandise?

daydreambeliever

Please don't rip my head off or anything if a thread like this has already been created...:naughty:

But the other day I was getting ready to go over my friends house for a sleepover, and I thought it would be awesome if there was such a thing as Mika pajamas!:mf_lustslow:

Yeah...it's kind of sad and lame...I know.:naughty:

Anyway, I thought It would be...interesting...to see what the rest of you guys could come up with for creative/funny/whatever items to be sold on the Mikastore.

Anyone?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a pair of really wild, loud, decoretive satin-look pajama pants. i was wearing them at a overnighter and people were saying to me, wow, where did you get those cool mika pajama pants? and i was like; well, they're NOT..

:lol3:

That's cool! Yeah I want something like those but maybe with the Mika logo and his characters all over...:wub2:

Mika wigs :naughty:

Ooooh. Nice...:thumb_yello:

Seriously try to imagine it, though! Wouldn't it be the best? :roftl:

I'd personally prefer an actual Mika doll then you can undress him :das: (sorry I can't help it i'm A: a perve & B: I fancy Mika like mad) Lmfao :lmfao:

a pez dispenser would be interesting though :punk:

Well...with just a regular doll...it doesn't come with candy! :no:

yes it does it come with a lollipop you can suck on :das: just mind you don't suck too hard on it :das::lmfao:

also it comes wth clothes you can remove

:lmfao: sorry I seem to be totally obsessed with taking off Mika clothes (or the thought of it anyhow) lol :lol3:

yes it does it come with a lollipop you can suck on :das: just mind you don't suck too hard on it :das::lmfao:

also it comes wth clothes you can remove

:lmfao: sorry I seem to be totally obsessed with taking off Mika clothes (or the thought of it anyhow) lol

A Mika Pez dispenser...with clothes that come off.

:lmfao:

Oh.....wow, guys.:roftl:

:aah: