Ideas for Mika Merchandise?

daydreambeliever

well you could always buy tshirt transfer paper print a pic of him onto it then iron it onto a sheet:punk: you could put several pics on a sheet in fact

It's simple, I know but I can't have a MIKA sheet cause I don't sleep alone...

I have my bf with me and I don't think he's happy sleeping in MIKA sheet :naughty:

Oh, you know what would be really cool! A second album :punk:
yeah! and a acoustic tour :punk:

I AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!

I'm lookinkg forward to listend to the new album and to go to other gigs...:punk:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's simple, I know but I can't have a MIKA sheet cause I don't sleep alone...

I have my bf with me and I don't think he's happy sleeping in MIKA sheet :naughty:

He should be proud sleeping under a Mika sheet with pics of the best and most handsome singer of ages. :naughty:

I want a Mika comic.

Oh, a lollipop girl doll. With lollipop. :wub2:

i am actually making a lollipop girl doll, im just finishing off her dress.

i might be helpful if i could find the doll, it is almost finished, then i lost her:sneaky2::thumbdown:

the cat might have got her:shocked:

i am actually making a lollipop girl doll, im just finishing off her dress.

i might be helpful if i could find the doll, it is almost finished, then i lost her:sneaky2::thumbdown:

the cat might have got her:shocked:

:shocked: That must be so much work.. I really wanna see her when you finish! And when you find her again. :naughty:

:shocked: That must be so much work.. I really wanna see her when you finish! And when you find her again. :naughty:

well, not really so much work because she was already blonde:naughty:

i just had to cut her hair.

do you know polly pocket dolls?

she is one of those, so it doesn't that much work because she is soo tiny.:roftl:

she might under the sofa.............

well, not really so much work because she was already blonde:naughty:

i just had to cut her hair.

do you know polly pocket dolls?

she is one of those, so it doesn't that much work because she is soo tiny.:roftl:

she might under the sofa.............

Nope. We don't have that here in Dutchland. :sneaky2: But I guess I could make one from a Barbie doll. :das:

Nope. We don't have that here in Dutchland. :sneaky2: But I guess I could make one from a Barbie doll. QUOTE]

yeah, i might just start again if i can't find her later:thumbdown:

but i think this time i'll use a barbie doll, im surfing ebay already :naughty:

you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a plain old blonde straight haired barbie doll:thumbdown:

a polly pocket, really stupid little things, i used to adore them when i was younger:roftl: :pollypocket.jpg:naughty:

yeah, i might just start again if i can't find her later:thumbdown:

but i think this time i'll use a barbie doll, im surfing ebay already :naughty:

you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a plain old blonde straight haired barbie doll:thumbdown:

a polly pocket, really stupid little things, i used to adore them when i was younger:roftl: :pollypocket.jpg:naughty:

Gawd. Here I can walk like.. 3 minutes, and buy a barbie with blonde straight hair without any problems. :naughty:

Gawd. Here I can walk like.. 3 minutes, and buy a barbie with blonde straight hair without any problems. :naughty:

damn!

i could go to a charity shop and buy one i suppose, but i want one that's new, not one thats been spewed over by a little kid:roftl:

i found one on ebay that almost matches, but apparently its like a limeted edition or collectors edition so im not really sure if i should buy it and cut most of its hair off:naughty:

there are so many different ones though, i want a plain blonde barbie, not scuba diver barbie, or princess barbie, can you believe they even make barbies that are topless models?! :puke: i thought barbies were first made for 3- 10 year old to play with!

damn!

i could go to a charity shop and buy one i suppose, but i want one that's new, not one thats been spewed over by a little kid:roftl:

i found one on ebay that almost matches, but apparently its like a limeted edition or collectors edition so im not really sure if i should buy it and cut most of its hair off:naughty:

there are so many different ones though, i want a plain blonde barbie, not scuba diver barbie, or princess barbie, can you believe they even make barbies that are topless models?! :puke: i thought barbies were first made for 3- 10 year old to play with!

Know all about it gurlie. :das:

I know! I looked for a NORMAL barbie too.. Not one that costs 400 dollars. :naughty:

its driving me mad

no, wait, thats not possible, im already crazy

the only good ones i have found are either £10 with p+p or a collectors item, which means i can't cut its hair off :thumbdown::roftl: