• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend said that there's someone in her math class who looks exactly like Taylor Lautner.

:rolls_eyes:

I call bulls**t because she also said one time that a guy looked like Ben Barnes. But he REALLY didn't. She has no talent for spotting people that look like celebs. :shun:

My friend said that there's someone in her math class who looks exactly like Taylor Lautner.

I call bulls**t because she also said one time that a guy looked like Ben Barnes. But he REALLY didn't. She has no talent for spotting people that look like celebs. :shun:

haha :naughty:

hothothothothothot:wub2:

yes :wub2:

I don't want to gross you all out, I know you are a lot younger than my 51, but let me tell you, someone that looks like Taylor Lautner is and will be still hot even at my age. I can appreciate his beauty, dark hair.

Carry on..:)

From Star magazine. There was also a pic of him doing a backflip (from standing) but I think you guys have seen it before. If not, I can scan it as well. PS: Sorry for the crappy scan.

scan0001-2.jpg

:das::teehee:

Thanks for the scan Louise :biggrin2: taylor looks great :das::teehee:

Thanks for the scan Louise :biggrin2: taylor looks great :das::teehee:

No problemo! Zomg, I know! Even when it looks like he fell in mud, he looks amazing. :aah:

He reminds me of a footballer.... Rondalo I think it is :naughty::roftl:

Not very good with their names :aah:

There are two 'Ronaldo's. There's Ronaldo from Brazil and Crisitano Ronaldo from Portugal. I think you're referring to the one from Portugal.

Christiano? Not to me and I like Mr. Diver of the year...even better on his new team.Real Madrid..? Sorry..

Yes, Cristiano Ronaldo now plays with Real Madrid.

• 1 month later...
thanks for the scans :biggrin2:

I don't think taylor looks that much older than 17...I don't know why people are freaking out about this haha he looks fine to me :naughty:

No problemo!

I agree. Except that the type of fine he looks to me is the :das: kind. There are absolutely no 17 year olds I know who look that that. Even males older. :aah:

No problemo!

I agree. Except that the type of fine he looks to me is the :das: kind. There are absolutely no 17 year olds I know who look that that. Even males older. :aah:

haha I know same here :aah:

i can't wait till new moon and taylor is hot :stretcher:

I can't wait either..the movie looks so good :teehee:

My mom saw the (above) scans and said he looked gay.

She said he looked too beautiful.

too beautiful? :aah:

• 4 weeks later...