how i feel

DarkLight

i just wrote this here as i'm feeling kinda low at the moment I'm fed up of being mistreated & abused all the time & of life always sucking big style anyone else here kinda feel the same/have felt the same:boxed:

so here's what i wrote

i try to hide behind these lies try to pretend i fit in and that everything's ok but if you look close enough you can maybe see it in my eyes i'm not right i'm not ok i'm not what i seem my worlds just a dream

gone wrong, all gone wrong fallen apart, collapsed around me and I'm not what i should be at all, don't know where the real me is? so f****ed up inside

where did i go wrong what did i do? why is my life a darker shade of blue? haven't got a clue what i'm doing what is the meaning the meaning of this existence of mine?

torn living a lie don't know what i feel inside sometimes don't know why everything seems to go wrong must have been born cursed born under a dark cloud

used abused mistreated taken for a ride get played with and thrown to one side like an old once liked doll now not wanted anymore

use me abuse me trick me fool me treat me anyway you like, seems that was what I was born for to be a thing for people to mistreat do what you wanna do to me seems i'm meant to take it, think that's my role so come on do what you wanna

make my heart ache some more gouge my eyes tear away at my soul some more do anything you like whatever you like

pick me up & put me down, throw me down like an old unwanted doll

tear me apart some more break my heart some more use me some more abuse me some more lie to me some more do what you want some more

don't cry to me if i bite some more.

the end bit was basically me saying if you treat me like sh*t don't be so surprised if when you keep on abusing me & using me i snap and 'bite back'

Edited by DarkLight

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww Chantelle! That is so sad! I am sorry you feel like this! I know you have had tough times but you surely have something good?

nope take a look at the link in my sig and you'll see nothing in my life is good:boxed:

hi darklight...

I feel a bit of the same... i have to lie to everyone els and my self to keep the truth from showing... I always point the fokus on someone els so people wont see the real me... everyone thinks that im this happy girl, but im realy just a sad person that dont now if i shult cry og schrim... I dont belong eny where and i dont desserves friends... I offen ask my self how i can be so fake and nowone notes...

Guys, as you get older, you will realise that most people put on a happy face, even when they are troubled inside.

People can look happy, but nearly everyone puts on a show of some kind.

The only thing I can suggest to you is to find someone to talk to.

Sometimes this can be a best friend or a family member. If you are in the UK, Childline or The Samaritans can help or point you in the right direction.

I am sure other countries must have similar organisations.

If you feel your problems are so severe though, you should visit your doctor to see if they think they can suggest a course of action for you.

Good luck, and know that everyone has their troubles!

Guys, as you get older, you will realise that most people put on a happy face, even when they are troubled inside.

Sometimes this can be a best friend or a family member. If you are in the UK, Childline or The Samaritans can help or point you in the right direction.

If you feel your problems are so severe though, you should visit your doctor to see if they think they can suggest a course of action for you.

Great advice -- Spoken like a true Oldling, bab! :)

You're absolutely right -- the longer you live, the more you realize that

everyone has troubles and needs help dealing with them sometimes.

There's no shame in asking for help.

We here on the forum can only support you so much -- we're sympathetic,

but you really need to

talk to someone in Real Life to get real support.

Good luck!

darklight.. i`m really sorry about how are you feeling..

i know how is that cause my sister feels like that quite often.. babs and dcdeb are right.. try to look to someone who you can talk about it.. it`ll help! it really helps.. my sister is way better now that she talks with more with me and my aunt about her problems..

good luck :)

Very well said! :wink2:

Chantelle, I've read what you wrote on your MySpace, and I'm really sorry for you... Those kind of problems must be really difficult to deal with, specially when they last for such a long time.

About the online bullying, that's easier to solve. If you can block the people that are hurting you, do it (msn, myspace, facebook, etc). If it's in a forum, report them to an admin... Don't let that get to you, they don't know you, they're not your friends or family...just try to ignore whoever is doing that to you. Online is much easier than in person, I guess... :wink2:

Do what Babs said, talk to someone. Searching for some help doesn't mean you're weak or anything! Try to look for someone you trust, or a doctor, dunno...

Good luck! :huglove: