• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kersentaart met slagroom. :glasses3: Kirschen Torte mit Sahne. :glasses3: Cherry pie with whipped cream. :glasses3:

Yeah I know I'm weird.. :fisch:

Yep, you can. :wink2:

Oh btw, Mafa, I ADORE your sig!

Cool .

My two men .

Love 'em both . :wub2:

Cool!:punk:

I'm fine,just bored because of the school :boxed: and I didn't talk to the boy I like today! :crybaby:

How are you?

The boy you like ?

Hey ! Tell me more !:naughty:

I'm hyper cool now . But my day was pretty bad .

:lmfao:

It was some **** talk in the Oasis forum that put me up and the fact that the guy I like was talking to me about all the stuff that made my day crap . :wub2:

The boy you like ?

Hey ! Tell me more !:naughty:

I'm hyper cool now . But my day was pretty bad .

It was some **** talk in the Oasis forum that put me up and the fact that the guy I like was talking to me about all the stuff that made my day crap . :wub2:

Well there's this guy Alex...aaand,I don't know if he likes me - my mates say so (because he was admiring to my art a few times and so,talked to me with a quite enjoy as well,and two days ago he stopped me on the hall and touched my shoulder and called me:wub2:) but I STILL don't know it for sure. Now,the problem is that my ex is best friends with him!! So my ex always pops out of nowhere when Alex and I are talking and he starts to f.e. talk to me,hug me etc. So I guess he's kinda jelaous of me and Alex...and like I said,I like Alex very much,and I guess he likes me at least for a bit too (since I'm the only girl in the school he has ever talked to more than a few sentences,literally), but I'm not sure in that...unless he tells me that by himself,which is impossible btw..

That is niiice :wub2:

Well there's this guy Alex...aaand,I don't know if he likes me - my mates say so (because he was admiring to my art a few times and so,talked to me with a quite enjoy as well,and two days ago he stopped me on the hall and touched my shoulder and called me:wub2:) but I STILL don't know it for sure. Now,the problem is that my ex is best friends with him!! So my ex always pops out of nowhere when Alex and I are talking and he starts to f.e. talk to me,hug me etc. So I guess he's kinda jelaous of me and Alex...and like I said,I like Alex very much,and I guess he likes me at least for a bit too (since I'm the only girl in the school he has ever talked to more than a few sentences,literally), but I'm not sure in that...unless he tells me that by himself,which is impossible btw..

That is niiice :wub2:

Well... he seems sweet. I'm picturing he touching your arm and calling... and believe me, in my head that f*ck is really romantic. :lmfao:

I hope you and him can show your feelings to each other and . . . you know . . .date . lol

Yeah . It was nice .

My guy, named Gui, he is such a sweetheart and he is always saying that he loves me (but in the friendship way lol) and he cares a lot about me... but I think he sees me only as a friend. :tears:

But well... maybe someday...

Well... he seems sweet. I'm picturing he touching your arm and calling... and believe me, in my head that f*ck is really romantic. :lmfao:

I hope you and him can show your feelings to each other and . . . you know . . .date . lol

Yeah . It was nice .

My guy, named Gui, he is such a sweetheart and he is always saying that he loves me (but in the friendship way lol) and he cares a lot about me... but I think he sees me only as a friend. :tears:

But well... maybe someday...

He is REALLY sweet,he looks very much like Mika! And he's interested in arts,he's shy and nice..I liek him you know? :roftl:

I hope so too :sad: thanks :huglove:

Aww :wub2: well maybe he sees you as his potential girlfriend,but he's too shy to show it to you on THAT way :wink2:

He is REALLY sweet,he looks very much like Mika! And he's interested in arts,he's shy and nice..I liek him you know? :roftl:

I hope so too thanks

Aww :wub2: well maybe he sees you as his potential girlfriend,but he's too shy to show it to you on THAT way :wink2:

LOL ! It seeems great... a guy who likes arts, is sweet and looks like Mika.

Well... I have to say Gui looks a lot like Mika too . He has short curly hair and he has SOOOOOOOOOO much style . It's just one of the things I love in him, he has his own style and it's perfect. He thinks just like Mika, and he doesn't give a sh*t for people thinking he is gay. He's just awesome, I can't explain . :mf_lustslow:

Well... it's not that. Cause, you know, he isn't shy. And I told him before that I loved him and he told me something like 'Sorry... but you're just a friend for me' and then he was all sweet and told me to not stop talking to him and that he likes me a lot and doesn't want to lose me just because of that... but it was so many time ago.

In the summer, he asked me to make out and I said no (:boxed:) because I wasn't completly in love with him at the time and I didn't want to fall in love w/ him. No I regret a lot, cause, however, I fell in love with him and I lost the change of making out with him . :thumbdown:

I don't really know how me and him are now... I miss him a lot cause I don't see him for a long time, today a could have been with him, but I was so f*cked up with a lot of things that I just wanted to go home . Then when he got online I apolagize and told him I was wanting a lot to be with him but I was just too pissed off... and then me and him were talking about all that stuff that I was pissed about and he was like: 'You are the stronger girl I know' and 'I know you can forget it' and 'I believe in you'

And I was just f*cking melting !!!!

:wub2:

LOL ! It seeems great... a guy who likes arts, is sweet and looks like Mika.

Well... I have to say Gui looks a lot like Mika too . He has short curly hair and he has SOOOOOOOOOO much style . It's just one of the things I love in him, he has his own style and it's perfect. He thinks just like Mika, and he doesn't give a sh*t for people thinking he is gay. He's just awesome, I can't explain . :

Well... it's not that. Cause, you know, he isn't shy. And I told him before that I loved him and he told me something like 'Sorry... but you're just a friend for me' and then he was all sweet and told me to not stop talking to him and that he likes me a lot and doesn't want to lose me just because of that... but it was so many time ago.

In the summer, he asked me to make out and I said no because I wasn't completly in love with him at the time and I didn't want to fall in love w/ him. No I regret a lot, cause, however, I fell in love with him and I lost the change of making out with him . :

I don't really know how me and him are now... I miss him a lot cause I don't see him for a long time, today a could have been with him, but I was so f*cked up with a lot of things that I just wanted to go home . Then when he got online I apolagize and told him I was wanting a lot to be with him but I was just too pissed off... and then me and him were talking about all that stuff that I was pissed about and he was like: 'You are the stronger girl I know' and 'I know you can forget it' and 'I believe in you'

And I was just f*cking melting !!!!:

Aw...too bad you didn't use the 1st chance of making out with him! But who knows,maybe some day you will date him :thumb_yello:

And that's so swwet of him to say that. :wub2:

Aw...too bad you didn't use the 1st chance of making out with him! But who knows,maybe some day you will date him :thumb_yello:

And that's so swwet of him to say that. :wub2:

Yeah... I wish, I wish . . .

Believe me...

There a lyrics from a song that just says what I felt:

'I get my feet on the street, but I can't stop flying'

hey girlies!

i got this really neat thing today--it's called a tablet. basically, it's a pen, and it writes onto the computer. it is fantastic!

if you want, i'll show you some of my experimenting with it. it's AMAZING!

also, i'm thinking of getting a keyboard. i've really been enjoying playing one, and the one i have now is really bad. who knows!

how are you all?