• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Begging someone to send me the Pet Shop Boys album. Mika keeps going on about it and I finally looked it up tonight--LOVE at first listen! I looked around EVERYWHERE for it, only to discover it's released in the U.S. April 21st. :hair:

Begging someone to send me the Pet Shop Boys album. Mika keeps going on about it and I finally looked it up tonight--LOVE at first listen! I looked around EVERYWHERE for it, only to discover it's released in the U.S. April 21st. :hair:

I kept hearing mika say that too...but I forgot to search them.....what do they sound like? :biggrin2:

I kept hearing mika say that too...but I forgot to search them.....what do they sound like? :biggrin2:

Electronic, kind of. Reminds me of Animal Collective and Of Montreal--both of whom I REALLY like.

It's a lot of beats, a lot of keyboard, a lot of synth, and vocals on top of all of that. The kind of stuff that you have to be a real genius to get right.

Electronic, kind of. Reminds me of Animal Collective and Of Montreal--both of whom I REALLY like.

It's a lot of beats, a lot of keyboard, a lot of synth, and vocals on top of all of that. The kind of stuff that you have to be a real genius to get right.

aha that sounds really cool :biggrin2:

but its not coming until late april here?? :blink:

It's already out in the UK. But here, it's out a month later. :thumbdown:

I WANT IT! :naughty:

I hate when release dates are different around the world....it should come out on the same date everywhere....that would be good:cheerful_h4h:

haha I'm going to listen to it now...:punk:

I hate when release dates are different around the world....it should come out on the same date everywhere....that would be good:cheerful_h4h:

haha I'm going to listen to it now...:punk:

Enjoy!

I'm off to bed. :wub2: