Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wonderfuuuuuuul:biggrin2:

Impatiently waiting for tomorrow:boing:

What's up / ya?

Good to hear that !

What's up tomorrow ?

Hello girls :bye:

Hey Hey Heeey ! :bye: I haven't talked to you for so long !!

Ohhh...Have you seen the game ..yesterday ?? 3 Words. IT WAS AWESOME.

[i'm talking about football]

Really ? Great !! Btw have I told you that i LOVE your nails ??

.. Okay. Do that.

yess,cant wait:wub2:

erm,i thik u have,tnxxxx:blush-anim-cl:

Coool!

Yeah.

yeah:D

Theres a pic of Mika ..

And I find it absolultey chickeny.

2i74piv.jpg

sweety:wub2:

ok,you will :D i'll post the picture tomorrow ...on fourplets :

yeaah,he iss,me too:wub2

Okay. Can't wait :boing:

:wub2:

__

Hmmm..I g2g now..I didn't even start my Homework and we have a test

tomorrow but tomorrow is my last schoolday and than we have holidays!!

:punk:

Believe me.. I'm not joking..sometimes i really love school. I don't want holidays.

__

:boxed: huh. Erm. Girls I'm a bit cofused..Err..g2g. Bye !

:huglove: :huglove:

Sweet Dreams xoxo

Okay. Can't wait :boing

:wu2:

_

Hmmm..I g2g now..I didn't even start my Homework and we have a test

tomorrow but tomorrow is my last schoolday and than we have holidays!!

:puk:

Believe me.. I'm not joking..sometimes i really love school. I don't want holidays.

__

:boxd: huh. Erm. Girls I'm a bit cofused..Err..g2g. Bye !

:hugove: :hugove:

Sweet Dreams xoxo

:wub2:

----

okay,good luck,luck,luck:D

I feel sometimes that way too

WHAT? holidays already?:mf_lustslow: 4 how long?

--

*roftl* oky dok friend,see ya tomorrow!

:huglove::bye:

ello loves :P

whats up w/ all you guys?!

i had a pretty good day today [so i feel like explaining it, lol]

well after school i had a swim meet, and my races were 200 medly relay, 100 IM, 100 breaststroke, 400free relay.

i was shocked at first because i never swam breastroke in a race, and there was no single butterfly event, which i am in, but i was like "whatever"

so in the 200 medly relay, i swam butterfly, and caught my lane up to the lane next to us a lot, although we stil got second. it was a helpless cause. lol.

soo then i have the 100 IM, or i thought it was a 100 IM, but the other team said they wanted it to be a 200 IM, and i was never notified of this, so i got on the block and there like "the JV 200 yard Indivisual Medly" and i was like "wait, what? 200? dont you mean 100?" and the girl next to me was like "no, 200" but i didnt completely believe her. so i dive, and when i finish my first lap, i am in the lead, so i basically stop until someone else passed me to see what they were swimming.. turns out it was a 200 free, and i would have beat the one girl who i waited to pass me if i didnt stop. lol. so i got second again, but i still beat 5 ppl.

also, in the beginning of that race, right when i dove, a bee stung me in my palm, it was the worst pain ever! it still hurts terribly! it was so swollen too! its starting to go down though.

then i had the 100 breaststroke, and i had never swum this event before,and i was worried. i came in second... again, but my coach was really proud of me, and the girl who did beat me came in right as i did, just beating me.

then in the 400 free relay, he put me with really slow people, so i knew right then and there it was a lost cause. i was the anchor, and the whole time, there was this one lane who was lapping us, and by the time i was getting ready to dive, they were about 50 yrds ahead of us, so i swam as hard as i could, and i caught us up so we were only about 30 yrds behind them total, but i knew there was no chance of getting in first. lol.

so all my races i got second. but first in my team. but im only JV, but im top JV lol.

then, when we were getting in the car to go to pizza, i open the door, and didnt see this wooden post behind it, so i move my head in, but the door hits the post and comes back and hits me in the jaw w/ a loud bang, and it almost dislocated my jaw. lol. it hurts to talk, eat, swallow, etc. lol.

so it wasnt really the BEST day, but i didnt mind it. lol

ello loves :P

whats up w/ all you guys?!

i had a pretty good day today [so i feel like explaining it, lol]

well after school i had a swim meet, and my races were 200 medly relay, 100 IM, 100 breaststroke, 400free relay.

i was shocked at first because i never swam breastroke in a race, and there was no single butterfly event, which i am in, but i was like "whatever"

so in the 200 medly relay, i swam butterfly, and caught my lane up to the lane next to us a lot, although we stil got second. it was a helpless cause. lol.

soo then i have the 100 IM, or i thought it was a 100 IM, but the other team said they wanted it to be a 200 IM, and i was never notified of this, so i got on the block and there like "the JV 200 yard Indivisual Medly" and i was like "wait, what? 200? dont you mean 100?" and the girl next to me was like "no, 200" but i didnt completely believe her. so i dive, and when i finish my first lap, i am in the lead, so i basically stop until someone else passed me to see what they were swimming.. turns out it was a 200 free, and i would have beat the one girl who i waited to pass me if i didnt stop. lol. so i got second again, but i still beat 5 ppl.

also, in the beginning of that race, right when i dove, a bee stung me in my palm, it was the worst pain ever! it still hurts terribly! it was so swollen too! its starting to go down though.

then i had the 100 breaststroke, and i had never swum this event before,and i was worried. i came in second... again, but my coach was really proud of me, and the girl who did beat me came in right as i did, just beating me.

then in the 400 free relay, he put me with really slow people, so i knew right then and there it was a lost cause. i was the anchor, and the whole time, there was this one lane who was lapping us, and by the time i was getting ready to dive, they were about 50 yrds ahead of us, so i swam as hard as i could, and i caught us up so we were only about 30 yrds behind them total, but i knew there was no chance of getting in first. lol.

so all my races i got second. but first in my team. but im only JV, but im top JV lol.

then, when we were getting in the car to go to pizza, i open the door, and didnt see this wooden post behind it, so i move my head in, but the door hits the post and comes back and hits me in the jaw w/ a loud bang, and it almost dislocated my jaw. lol. it hurts to talk, eat, swallow, etc. lol.

so it wasnt really the BEST day, but i didnt mind it. lol

wow :shocked:

welldone ! :D

I hope your hands better :boxed:

how is everyone ?