• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like dresses too...

that's nice!:D:original:

i used to wear skirts ALL the time. now i wear hooded jumper and skinny jeans with converse :roftl: i'm really messy and clumsy too. i'm worried that i'll fall over and get mud on my dress ( it's supposed to rain all day :roftl:) or that i'll spill something down the front of it :roftl:

i used to wear skirts ALL the time. now i wear hooded jumper and skinny jeans with converse :roftl: i'm really messy and clumsy too. i'm worried that i'll fall over and get mud on my dress ( it's supposed to rain all day :roftl:) or that i'll spill something down the front of it :roftl:

hahaha:roftl: MIKA INFLUENCE!:das:

aw u won't ,u ll be fiiine:roftl::flowers2:

hey everyone!

sorry i havent been on, i was in mexico. but im home now!

whats up?

hey all im sitting in the car cause my parents suddenly decided to go to austria.......i had a meeksdream it was so wonderful that i started crying.. damn obsession starts again... g2g loves i love you all much

hey all im sitting in the car cause my parents suddenly decided to go to austria.......i had a meeksdream it was so wonderful that i started crying.. damn obsession starts again... g2g loves i love you all much

love love mikadreams:punk:

see ya love:huglove::bye:

hey everyone!

sorry i havent been on, i was in mexico. but im home now!

whats up?

Mexico?? :mf_lustslow: how was it??

You're going to Austria? :blink: bloody lucky people, I can't get to travel anywhere! :crybaby:

Tell us about that Mikadream if you can okay? :D

Byebye, love you :huglove:

Owh yeah, hi and bye guys, I wish I could stay now here but my stomach hurts like hell (ehm :mf_rosetinted:) and I have the German lesson in less than two hours,so...

See you later tonight hopefully :huglove: love you :bye:

Busy, but alive...I haven't been here for ages, please tell what I've missed in the last month! Where's Liene?

hmm...not much, just Twitter updates from mika mostly, and a new blog, but that was awhile ago...and now the album is almost done (I think) :wink2::cheerful_h4h:

sorry whos Liene? :blush-anim-cl:

pretty much it was a life changing experience. i built two houses, but the whole week was something really unexpected. im definately going back next year

hello!

hows everyone?

hey!:bye:

I'm great thanks! and you?

haha love you too!

im pretty good, besides exhausted. lol

im good! whats new?

not much :D

just hanging out at my famillys house, waiting to go and have dinner at my other familly's house:naughty::biggrin2: