omg i know.

oo something funny happened last night.

after the swim meet, i was taking a few friends in my car to pizza [the team normally meets up after the meet for pizza, but it was really cold and was raining on us during the meet, so there were like 7 of us there total, and i was taking 3 ppl] so i was hopping in through the trunk of my dads expedition, and i already had this slight rip on the inside part of my jeans [near the crotch, but i didnt care. lol] and there skinny jeans, so i try jumping up, and i hear this tear, and my mom and i are cracking up because she knew what it was too, and then at pizza, i kept sitting and kept having to close my legs, because i was pretty sure that half the time the guys that were there could see it

omg :roftl: poor you :roftl:

i thought i split my school trousers once, so i asked my sister if i had and she made me stop in the middle of the street. we must have looked so weird, me just standing there with my sister staring at my ass :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg :roftl: poor you :roftl:

i thought i split my school trousers once, so i asked my sister if i had and she made me stop in the middle of the street. we must have looked so weird, me just standing there with my sister staring at my ass :roftl:

ya, it was ok though, i didnt care to be honest :P

just the fact that there my fav. jeans though.

hahaha nice, that must have looked funny

my friends are very very perverted, and half the time ppl wonder what drug we are on

ya, it was ok though, i didnt care to be honest :P

just the fact that there my fav. jeans though.

hahaha nice, that must have looked funny

my friends are very very perverted, and half the time ppl wonder what drug we are on

i'd be really upset if my fav skinnies ripped :shocked:

i get that way if i get hyper. usually in art class. aparently i have a really bad mouth :roftl:but i find that really hard to believe :angel_not:

surely i'm not that bad :roftl:

i'd be really upset if my fav skinnies ripped :shocked:

i get that way if i get hyper. usually in art class. aparently i have a really bad mouth :roftl:but i find that really hard to believe :angel_not:

surely i'm not that bad :roftl:

ya, its ok though. i have 2 other exact pairs ... :roftl:

haha nice. ya i apparently have "a really dirty mind" haha as if! lol

but i get really hyper all the time, especially after the swim meets. and i can go insane.

ya, its ok though. i have 2 other exact pairs ... :roftl:

haha nice. ya i apparently have "a really dirty mind" haha as if! lol

but i get really hyper all the time, especially after the swim meets. and i can go insane.

2?! lucky :roftl:

i only get hyper in art class :blink: i don't know why though :roftl:

and at home :naughty:

haha nice

i need fooooood lol. :P

we have no good cereal, so i might make eggs again.

bye bye hun

i know. i'm quite lucky because i eat tons and i don't look fat. unless i'm not wearing a shirt :roftl:

OMG OMG BAD MOUTH BAD MOUTH

Hello girls :D

Maybe it's the paint fumes:boxed:

Me and my mate always have fights in art class, like throwing paint at each other or something like that:naughty:

paint fumes :roftl:

:lol3::lol3::lol3: Dooper. That's a funny word:naughty:

haha i know, right?! lol

i know. i'm quite lucky because i eat tons and i don't look fat. unless i'm not wearing a shirt :roftl:

OMG OMG BAD MOUTH BAD MOUTH

paint fumes :roftl:

i wish i could eat tons and not look fat! -_-

haha i know, right?! lol

i wish i could eat tons and not look fat! -_-

its not all good. because i don't look fat, i don't exercise much. which people keep pointing out is really bad for me :naughty:

haha nice.

well i eat healthy **** all the time

and i exersize everyday, but i dont lose any weight :(

:roftl: poor you. i bet you're thin though. my stomach sticks out really bad, so i always wear baggy jumpers:roftl: