Mika and Sam Sparro?

xxmika-maddo-joxx

A duet would be interesting... just for the sake of what the tabloids would conclude out of it :naughty:

:lmfao:

I do prefer Mika to Sam, generally speaking, although I do love Sam's music and think that he's amazing live...

Having said that, I totally disagree with what you're saying there. You can't compare them like that. Mika's album came out in 2007, and Sam's a lot later.

They're at totally different stages, Sam just did his first headlining tour, which Mika was doing 2 years ago, so you can't realistically make the claim that Sam may be seen as a 'one hit wonder' because he's still on his first set of songs :roftl:.

In any case, does it really matter?? Can't we just like them both? And others? It's not a competition.....

Exactly! Geez, its not about who is the best! God..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm yeah! i love them both tooo! but mika more..... but i mean if you heard them on the radio, you're gonna recognize more mika songs than sam sparros as many only know black and gold. there both amazing artists and sam has a really good vocal range....

has anyone heard s.s - recycle it? I LOVE IT!

Recycle is the only one I don't like actually,sorry:sweatdrop:

My favorite is pocket.

It would be nice though having Sam and Mika in one song but like everybody else said,it wont happen.

Sam doesn't like Mika's music.

shame on him!!!

About who is the best,well...

I like Mika's high voice more than Sam's and i like (loveeeee)Sam's lower voice more than Mika's.

Mika's music makes me forget my worries and Sam's music helps me think about life.

Well to make a long story small, they are my 2 favorite singers/songwriters and they both are far above all the others for me.

I loveee this 2 diva's:naughty:.

hi all!

me and my friend were talking today about our favourite artists and of course mine was MIKA :wub2:

hers , on the other hand is Sam Sparro and we were saying it would be amazing if they did a duet or recorded a song together!

does anyone else think this is a good combo or are we just insane :roftl:

tell me what you think!!

I think Mika should do one with Sneaky sound system ;)

But Sam Sparro? Mmmmmh I'm ot really big on the idea but I wouldn't have thought James Blunt and Nelly Fertado would have worked so well either :wink2: