• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

889.jpg

hey I just noticed Mika has a lollipop charm on his necklace it looks to me like one of the chupa chups lollipop charms i have :D wowzers I never knew he had any lollipop charms how cool is that:punk:

btw keti those are the type i was mentioning to you on your wall they're phone charms but Like Mika & I you can wear them around your neck too:punk:

well you never know he might like us birds too(a slang term in the uk for women)

gotta go in a few mins guys I'll be back laters some time (If i don't fall asleep that is lol)

:shocked: it's a slang?? I cannot believe! I must take some book with all the slangs so I can learn them hehe :roftl:

lovely pics keti!!

Thanks!!

I LOVE THE SECOND ONE!!!! :

:

Yes,he's so lovely! :wub2:

Keti - these look like personal photographs - i don't know where you're finding them.

They are all pics of him with his fans. I found them on public forums.

hey I just noticed Mika has a lollipop charm on his necklace it looks to me like one of the chupa chups lollipop charms i have :wowzers I never knew he had any lollipop charms how cool is that

btw keti those are the type i was mentioning to you on your wall they're phone charms but Like Mika & I you can wear them around your neck too:k:

Oh I know that's so great! :D

:shocked: Thanks Keti for these pics! Never seen it! :wi

you have all the pics ever posted on the internet!::

!

:roftl: you 're welcome :blush-anim-cl:

hihi.jpg

889.jpg

see these are my lollipop charms (the same as Mika's)

PICT0001-2.jpg

I bet now everyone knows he has one & I can get hold of them I'm gonna be bombarded with people asking me to get them one lol:naughty: (remembers the palaver over the hearts bracelet lol)

I could do that if people want but one thing I must say is I can't guarantee what colour you get it's random!

Edited by DarkLight

see these are my lollipop charms (the same as Mika's)

PICT0001-2.jpg

I bet now everyone knows he has one & I can get hold of them I'm gonna be bombarded with people asking me to get them one lol:naughty:

I could do that if people want but one thing I must say is I can't guarantee what colour you get it's random!

Those are wonderful :wub2: