• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there!

May I make another request?

Can some of you or one of you brilliant pic posters post some pics of Mika in profile... If possible, pics where his head is occupying most of the image's area and you can clearly see the details of his face, or even a pic where his face is dark and you can only see the lines of his nose, lips, hair, etc, that'd be perfect... I'm gonna need those pics for something:blush-anim-cl:

Uh ... wow .. I'll see what I can find .. :roftl:

At the moment I have these uploaded, not exactly what you want I think but maybe it's a start :wink2: (and they're mikagasmic :bleh:)

447r.jpg

432b.jpg

497z.jpg

174b.jpg

388u.jpg

368m.jpg

115k.jpg

That's all I have for the moment, maybe there are some that you can use in the screenshots-thread? Don't know what I posted there, but it's a lot, so .. :roftl:

Uh ... wow .. I'll see what I can find .. :roftl

At the moment I have these uploaded, not exactly what you want I think but maybe it's a start :wink2: (and they're mikagasmic :bleh:)

447r.jpg

432b.jpg

497z.jpg

Oh that's quite good! Thanks Bienie, if you can, keep them coming:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

And if there are any of them where his forehead is leanedon the left side of the picture limit, and he's normal with his face black, that'd wold be just perfect..I know it's hard and I'm asking so much but if you can find something near to that I'd be very grateful! But post more varieties aswell if you want to, then I can pic some from there!

I just uploaded over 600 pics to photobucket:

1/2 Mika

1/4 David Bowie

1/4 Patrick Wolf

And now I'm saving more :lol3:

Start posting those Mika-ones :mf_rosetinted:

441b.jpg

484o.jpg

174b.jpg

388u.jpg

368m.jpg

115k.jpg

That's all I have for the moment, maybe there are some that you can use in the screenshots-thread? Don't know what I posted there, but it's a lot, so .. :roftl:

Those are good, thanks! The more of them, the better!

I'll look then, thanks!:punk: