Mika's influence on Babys

catwomanwithawhip

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lollipop has a BIG influence on babies!!

once I was in the birthday party of my cousin and his friends (he is 4 years) and I put the CD and when they were listening Lollipop, they danced wild and they took the control of the music!

I was scared and when I wanted to pause the song, they yelled at me and instead they raised the volume to the top!

everything was out of control 'til my aunt came and calm them

I was pretty scared because there were a lot of fragile pieces there and their dance could had broken something :roftl:

lolz it would be definitely the best choice

and think of it ... the baby will become a suspenders' lover :naughty:

hey you know I've seen suspenders for kids :D it was kinda intriguing imagining a little kid wearing braces

ahh can you imagine a Mika baby wearing braces (I mean if he had kids?) sooo cute:wub2:

i'm taking care of a baby everyday and i let him listen to alot of mika's music . and the baby really likes it because he starts dancing as soon as he hears it :roftl:

I think that especially kids really Like mikas Music, because its Happy and powerful:wub2:

i'm taking care of a baby everyday and i let him listen to alot of mika's music . and the baby really likes it because he starts dancing as soon as he hears it :roftl:

awwww sweet.

my baby brother started crying when relax came on the radio. so my dad switched it off, and he stooped crying right away!!:naughty:

good music, my brother, that was good music.........

Lollipop has a BIG influence on babies!!

once I was in the birthday party of my cousin and his friends (he is 4 years) and I put the CD and when they were listening Lollipop, they danced wild and they took the control of the music!

:naughty: So does my nephew, also age 4 :naughty:

he jumps on my bed and goes crazy :punk:

Ive already decided if I have a baby its gonna be a Mika fan too

AMANDA

:naughty:same for me! If I'll have a child, of course he/she 'll be a Mika fan... I listen to Mika's songs everytime and I'll listen to him when I'll have a baby too... My baby will be Mika manic like me!!! :punk:

I def think Mika has an influence on babies, I was 6 months pregnant at the Westerpark gig. And now Izzie is born, she really loves Mika. When nothing works to stop her crying, i have to put on the PdP DVD and she stops crying:thumb_yello: She likes "just can't get enough" the most. and big girl.

She doesn't like it when he's playing the piano, he has to be jumpig around!

So thats proof. Great influence:thumb_yello:

I def think Mika has an influence on babies, I was 6 months pregnant at the Westerpark gig. And now Izzie is born, she really loves Mika. When nothing works to stop her crying, i have to put on the PdP DVD and she stops crying:thumb_yello: She likes "just can't get enough" the most. and big girl.

awww thats so sweet

Aw thanks for sharing! :wub2:
hahah yes they were playing me and mika ( when i met him for the first time i was so stupid to ask that :roftl: , but he didn't say it that way:blush-anim-cl:)
ahahah