I don't like racists or homophobes in general. I mean, you can dislike someone because of a choice they've made that you disagree with, and that's understandable, but hating someone for something they can't change? That's seriously messed up.

I agree..........

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when people say "oh you throw like a girl" in sports :blink:

because usually they mean like "you are bad at sports" and then they say "girls" and its like...they think all girls are bad at sports :sneaky2:

i agree with you!!:thumb_yello:

or when people (mostly MEN) say : "you drive like a woman":blink: WTH??....most of the car accidents are produced by men!! so, learn from us!! :roftl:

i agree with you!!:thumb_yello:

or when people (mostly MEN) say : "you drive like a woman":blink: WTH??....most of the car accidents are produced by men!! so, learn from us!! :roftl:

ok I'm glad I'm not the only one :aah:

yeahh thats weird:blink:

I hate it that we have people who can't carry a tune in our choir!!!! It drives me bonkers and throws me off! especially when we're singing a capella......

You have to audition to get into the choir at my school :naughty: So no problems there. But I hate how the teacher will tell us to learn our parts, so I go home and memorize it, and come back the next week to find that half the choir didn't bother. :sneaky2:

Same here.

He's just such a little rat and tells everything I do or say to my mom.

And he's violent.

And he thinks he's my boss or something, although he's 3 years younger:naught

Yesterday:

He: You should realize what you can say and what you can't say to me young lady!

Me: :bink:You got to be kidding me:lfao:

My brother is like that too! Except he's 6...:mf_rosetinted:

I don't like short notice and people taking it for granted that you'll spontaneously rearrange your life to suit theirs.

Agreed.

I don't like sunday nights :emot-sad:

because monday mornings come after them

I agree. Except I don't have to go to school this Monday! I get to stand outside all day and vouch for people who get a hole-in-one. And I get money for my senior trip that's next week!

because usually they mean like "you are bad at sports" and then they say "girls" and its like...they think all girls are bad at sports :sneaky2:

Yep, it's a sexist statement. One of the things I dislike the most, up there with homophobia, racism, and abilism.

I don't like racists or homophobes in general. I mean, you can dislike someone because of a choice they've made that you disagree with, and that's understandable, but hating someone for something they can't change? That's seriously messed up.

exactly :thumb_yello: there's just no need for it.

i'm not really religous ( spelling?!) but i hate it when people say things like it's against god to be gay or they think they are better than people with different skin. jeez, what every happened to 'love thy neighbour'???

:roftl: i say that to my friends somtimes. my friends who are girls, they find it funny. but it gets on my nerves if a boy says it. i can through and catch better than some boys, and i never say ' you through like a boy' do i??

:boxed:being hungry. i'm always hungry, so i eat then i get fat.:sneaky2:

damn it. it's not fair :tears:

I'm like that too... if I'm not doing anything I get hungry - or I get an urge to eat - I'm not really hungry but I want to eat...and then I eat and feel guilty afterwards and it really sucks..

:boxed:being hungry. i'm always hungry, so i eat then i get fat.:sneaky2:

damn it. it's not fair :tears:

i dun feel hungry but most often i juz wanna eat!!!!!! then i eat n gain weight!!! maybe i should hate myself?!:sneaky2: (this smilie again:aah:)

I'm like that too... if I'm not doing anything I get hungry - or I get an urge to eat - I'm not really hungry but I want to eat...and then I eat and feel guilty afterwards and it really sucks..

i dun feel hungry but most often i juz wanna eat!!!!!! then i eat n gain weight!!! maybe i should hate myself?!:sneaky2: (this smilie again:aah:)

same!!! whenever i have nothing to do, i always eat. and i never eat healthy food:teehee: i should really, but i don't. don't hate yourself! hate the food for being so yummy:naughty:

same!!! whenever i have nothing to do, i always eat. and i never eat healthy food:teehee: i should really, but i don't. don't hate yourself! hate the food for being so yummy:naughty:

lol

I guess that's why my mom never buys a lot of junk food.

I just try to keep myself occupied with something or another and keep my mind off of food

so, wt should we call ourseleves? eating freak?? perhaps we can form a group:aah:

i simply can't restrain myself whenever i SEE a food in front of me. sick!!! i was preparing for a public exam n that's why i decided to spoil myself to eat whenever i want; but now exam's over n i'm still eating all day! even been to several buffets last week! :thumbdown:

In the hallways at school. :puking:

That as well! I walked through a door at school today and there were two people in my way, as I came through the door, who were blocking my path. They were kissing. At least take the consideration to move to the side!

exactly :thumb_yello: there's just no need for it.

i'm not really religous ( spelling?!) but i hate it when people say things like it's against god to be gay or they think they are better than people with different skin. jeez, what every happened to 'love thy neighbour'???

My thoughts exactly! :thumb_yello:

And it's "religious" :roftl:.