• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like...

-Mean people that make you feel uncomfortable, especially when you're proud of what you are and what you do, they always put you down and make you depressed.

-When people say I'm rude, I seriously try so hard to be nice and I know I'm nice, just sometimes the tone of my voice might make me sound mean but I'm a very nice person.

-When I go to the shops or anywhere and no matter what i wear or how I look, people will stare..I wouldn't say im good looking or ugly im in between but they just stare at me like I'm an alien.

-When people don't take me seriously.

-People that don't think I'm smart just because I like to talk a lot and really fast and I like to always have fun.

-When people correct me for not spelling a word right, I'm a very good speller and sometimes people make mistakes, but I hate it when they put me down by that look they give me :sneaky2:

I've got more but thats all I can think of for now! :blink:

wow that felt good :roftl:

• 4 weeks later...
Drivers who can't seem to drive legally.

AP tests...

Hypocrites

When I have a song stuck in my head but don't know all of the lyrics

When someone asks to drink from my cup (I'm kind of a germaphobe)

Oh yeah, that's so annoying :annoyed_h4h: especially when I really like the song and there's no way I could check the lyrics :aah:

I often listen to music before going to bed and I can't just go back to the PC and search for lyrics, because that would degenerate into 3 more hours spent just wandering on the internet... :teehee:

Oh yeah, that's so annoying :annoyed_h4h: especially when I really like the song and there's no way I could check the lyrics :aah:

I often listen to music before going to bed and I can't just go back to the PC and search for lyrics, because that would degenerate into 3 more hours spent just wandering on the internet... :teehee:

:roftl: Exactly!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

When Youtube blocks videos :sneaky2: That really gets on my nerves. It happened a minute ago. I was halfway through watching something and there's this little notification saying 'Youtube has blocked part three from your country'. WTF?!?! Agh. Annoying!

• 1 month later...
Editing my posts and having the time message thingy appear at the bottom.

Sometimes I delete my posts and start over. :teehee:

I have the same problem, I hate that :blush-anim-cl:

High on my list of "dislikes" today, is having a horrible cold that makes me feel like crap :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...