Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i'm not desperate for a blog in the same way i'm desperate to know if he is alove, happy and well.

do u mean alive by alove ? lol

Are you faring is not alive ? That's weird, man !

I wans't online for about 10 longs minutes :crybaby: no new blog yet? :boing: << why I put this smile here? I'm not bumping ... pfffffffff

damn :thumbdown:

Stay quiet . :mf_rosetinted:

I HAD AN IDEA !!!

Let's all star talking about other guys, so if come to stalk/spy us he is goin' to think that he love him no more and he's goin to post to try to be loved again .

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

... or maybe not because it is a f*cking ludicrous idea . . . whatever .

alive. yes whoops sorry hit the wring key my bad. :naughty:

no its not. imagine if mika died!! just the thought makes me feel like crying. it would be awful. :tears:

I always think like this: if he had died, i'd definitely know .

That's the f*cking good part about paparazzis .

I talk as I want .

If you don't like it, you can just don't read it!

not on here.

this is a all -ages site and they have a filter for a reason. i hear enough swearing at school and i don't want to come on here on read more. i still know exactly what it says because you put a * where the u goes.

please don't swear on here. you know as well as i do that if i'm reading someones post, i can't help reading it if they swear.

not on here.

this is a all -ages site and they have a filter for a reason. i hear enough swearing at school and i don't want to come on here on read more. i still know exactly what it says because you put a * where the u goes.

please don't swear on here. you know as well as i do that if i'm reading someones post, i can't help reading it if they swear.

Yeah . But I'm not writting and thinking like I'm gonna put a f*cking here and I'm going to swear a little more over there . I just write it down, I'm not f*cking giving attention to the way I write it, d'ya know what I mean?

It's a bit boring while writing giving a lot of attention to see if I'm swearing or not . It's like it goes the way it goes and that's all .

But all right... i can try not to swear .

maybe M did this days ago...

1st computer

2nd computer

3rd computer

You know, problems with his temper.

And so... no new blog! :bleh:

Cool . :mf_rosetinted:

Wow.

Without Mika's blogs it's like going through the fazes...

You know, sadness (talks of Mika dying), denial (talks of everything OT BUT blogs) anger...

Weird... :blink:

thanks. :cheerful_h4h: i get so sick of it.

Bah . Whatever .

The funny thing is that I almost don't swear in my language . But I do swear a lot in english . lol