The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

D: I'm stuck on the desktop when the laptop goes flat as I may have just had the power adaptor for the laptop blow up (it fizzled and then went snap and no more power)

So I need to track down another adaptor (I've brought a few of the things, they never really last)

OKD - I am impressed by the cupcakes. And yet again the rainbow cake was :mf_rosetinted: colourful.

Thank you :original:

I just got back from interviews which all went pretty well. My English teacher was like "you're probably the best in the class but you need to try and be a bit more like :das:"

I just smiled and nodded. :naughty:

In my mental image your teacher is totally :das:ing at you.

Wow, everything fell of my MQ. AWESOME cake OKD; I'm sure everyone at the party contracted Ebola...

Yes, me too :thumb_yello: There was a piece floating around the lecture theatre today, several days later, that someone had sneaked out of the party. :naughty:

Today we had a small animal prac and there was some new guy leading it, he called the roll, and asked where Bianca Dekker was, and everyone told him she'd be there sooner or later. She arrived an hour later :naughty:

:rolls_eyes: Hehehee ... they know you so well ... :naughty:

Today we had a small animal prac and there was some new guy leading it, he called the roll, and asked where Bianca Dekker was, and everyone told him she'd be there sooner or later. She arrived an hour later :naughty:

An hour later :rolls_eyes:

You can't be this tardy when you're a vet, you know :sneaky2:

:rolls_eyes: Hehehee ... they know you so well ... :naughty:

Maybe there should be OKD time - her own time zone where the clocks are an hour forward of the local time :naughty:

Teegs ... those Hot Cross Buns are hilarious .... & verra cute ! :roftl::wub2:

Aren't they? I stop every time I scroll past my siggie and go "Awwwwwwwwww"

In my mental image your teacher is totally :das:ing at you.

You weirdo...

*gigglesnort*

You're spaztastic Bianca...

An hour later :rolls_eyes:

You can't be this tardy when you're a vet, you know :sneaky2:

Someone said that to me today and I wasn't even late! Well, I mean, I was late to the class, but that's only because I've never been to that class and I didn't know what room it was in so after blindly walking around and walking into 3 wrong classes I went to a computer and looked up my timetable.

But come on, I made it to school for an 8.30 start, someone congratulate me.

Maybe there should be OKD time - her own time zone where the clocks are an hour forward of the local time :naughty:

There usually is, but it's difficult for me to trick myself. I WISH other people would tell me incorrect times, but it doesn't work if I tell them to do it.

Aren't they? I stop every time I scroll past my siggie and go "Awwwwwwwwww"

I FINALLY UNDERSTOOD IT. On the bus today. I was just like " ..... .... OMG HOT CROSS BUNS, OoooooohooOOOOOoooooh!!!"

AND BTW. I finally have conclusive proof that I subconsciously sabbotage myself.

The reason I'm often late is because my alarm just DOESN'T go off, even though I quadruple check that I've set it correctly before I go to sleep.

This morning my dad woke me up at quarter past 7 and goes "Your alarm went off, I heard it, get up now." And I was like "... what? My alarm didn't go off, what are you talking about? I set it for 7, but it didn'tngo off at all, that bastard." and he said it definitely went off at 7 o'clock, and then stopped.

I ACTUALLY REALLY TURNED IT OFF WITHOUT WAKING UP OR GAINING EVEN REMOTE CONSCIOUSNESS!

:boxed:

AND BTW. I finally have conclusive proof that I subconsciously sabbotage myself.

The reason I'm often late is because my alarm just DOESN'T go off, even though I quadruple check that I've set it correctly before I go to sleep.

This morning my dad woke me up at quarter past 7 and goes "Your alarm went off, I heard it, get up now." And I was like "... what? My alarm didn't go off, what are you talking about? I set it for 7, but it didn'tngo off at all, that bastard." and he said it definitely went off at 7 o'clock, and then stopped.

I ACTUALLY REALLY TURNED IT OFF WITHOUT WAKING UP OR GAINING EVEN REMOTE CONSCIOUSNESS!

:boxed:

Put your alarm clock further away