The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously! Epic fail. That's why I want a Clockie.

Yes, but I've heard Clockie has no snooze function. I would probably catch him, turn him off and then go back to sleep and miss important appointments :no:

It'll be ok. I holed up in my dorm room for a month, only coming out into the kitchen when I knew the others were gone or asleep. It's definitely terrifying at first, but eventually, you start to relax.

Oh great, that sounds like exactly what I'll do.

I wonder what kind of fiber is the stuff in Metamucil and Benefiber....perhaps I should buy a canister of one of those.

Ooooh, scuba diving! I have a friend who is very into that. He has an underwater picture of him petting a fish.

Yes, she does appear to be a little overbearing. Maybe she's had bad experiences in the past and just wants to be clear on the situation to avoid future problems.

I have a bad feeling that cats and dogs (only) means no birds. But check with her just to be sure.

California and Alaska? So random...

I have no idea. Aww! Well I got another email from her, much more detail, still no spaces between punctuation. And she did sound like she'd had bad experiences or something, but I got the email at like 3 am, and I wanted to read it again, and streetview look at the exact house, BUT MY EMAIL HAS DISSAPEARED! ARGH! MSN and everything works, but then I click the email thingy and it opens outlook, which I don't use. So I open a window and type in hotmail.com, and it lets me sign into windows live, but everytime I click on "mail" it tells me I don't have a mail account and prompts me to sign up :crybaby:

I offered my crush my pencil sharpener today, biggest move since asking him if his lab exploded too :blush-anim-cl:

OoooOOOooooh! :das:

I forgot to tell you all! Yesterday in assembly the drama class in my year did a little performance and they used 'Love Today'.

Oooh, what kind of performance?

And :das:

Better late than never...

The 12th is mum's b'day...

Mine works... It should still be there... I'll try sending an email to it, and if i get it back, then we'll know it's not there...

Exactly *pbs*

No, it's my brother's birthday on the 12th :sneaky2::naughty:

Ooooh, good idea, have you done it?

No, it's not working yet. And the support window wont load at all :mad3:

Exactly *pbs*

No, it's my brother's birthday on the 12th :sneaky2::naughty:

Ooooh, good idea, have you done it?

No, it's not working yet. And the support window wont load at all :mad3:

My mum's older than your brother so she got the birthday first! :bleh:

All done.. I haven't gotten anything back yet... I'll check it again...

I just got back from seeing 'The Boat That Rocked'. Awesome movie with awesome music! It was a little long, which was emphasised by my extreme need for the toilet but not wanting to leave and miss anything.

Oh, and SD, you'd better give :das: a call or I'll be coming over there with a wet noodle :naughty:

Wet noodle? :naughty:

OH MY ****ING GOD, SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME RIGHT NOW THAT THERE IS SOMETHING VERY TEMPORARILY WRONG WITH HOTMAIL AND I WILL HAVE MY EMAIL BACK VERY SOON AND EVERYTHING WILL STILL BE THERE!!!?!?!?!?!!?

It's telling me I don't have an email account, and asking me to sign up for one. I DON'T BLOODY WELL WANT TO SING UP FOR A NEW EMAIL, I WANT MY OLD ONE. No no no no no, where did it go? I have WAY too much extremely important information stored in my emails :shocked:

Well... I just check and my Hotmail account seems to be fine.

:naughty: My mum's grasp of the english language never fails to amuse me.

:roftl:

Hello Lovelies ! :huglove::bye:

I won't be around tonight or much at all this w/end.

Tonight is the opening of the annual art exhibition that is held in our studio space each Easter ... 200 plus ppl come & it's usually a bit of a hoot !! We only have to walk up the hill ... so no worries re: drink driving . :cheerful_h4h:

:bye:

I just got back from seeing 'The Boat That Rocked'. Awesome movie with awesome music! It was a little long, which was emphasised by my extreme need for the toilet but not wanting to leave and miss anything.

Who with? :das:

Well... I just check and my Hotmail account seems to be fine.

Well I looked it up, and it's happened to a LOT of angry people, so I HOPE it will be fixed soon and I'll get my emails back. I so need them.

Umm, it was sort of about the recent bushfires and also about Easter. But the bit with 'Love Today' wasn't. It was quite abstract.

"Hundreds of people dead and without homes, love today, love today, everybody's got to love today - love, love ME!" :naughty:

Tonight is the opening of the annual art exhibition that is held in our studio space each Easter ... 200 plus ppl come & it's usually a bit of a hoot !! We only have to walk up the hill ... so no worries re: drink driving . :cheerful_h4h:

Oooh, have fun :biggrin2:

:naughty: Just some friends. Who are girls.

ie. not :das:

:sad:

Oh, who has seen Bolt? That is a brilliant movie and I love it a lot. I watched it yesterday.

And HOORAY I FINALLY GOT MY EMAILS BACK!

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&q=36+Holland+Street+fremantle&ie=UTF8&ll=-32.049625,115.760821&spn=0.002642,0.005665&z=18&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=-32.049626,115.760977&panoid=PkpH9pwlFIcnQwZsHonKAA&cbp=12,343.4802923997088,,0,-3.4801136363636526

So, one of these houses should be the house with the psycho lady. I THINK it's the larger one on the left, but for all I know it could even be another one behind these ones, but at least the houses look nice in this area of the street.

And this is new email I got from her:

Hello Bianca,

Thank you for a quick response.My Name is Ally Evert the right owner of the house located in...36 Holland Street,Fremantle.WA 6160,The rent fee is $500.00 per month will be required before Moving in.Here is the location of the house,these are the 1st month deposit requested for,Please note that I won't be renting out my room to anyone without a good Refrence's and who does not meet up with my requirements..

The reason why I am saying this is because I won't be around to monitor the house and nobody to trust to give the house to takecare for me.I need a very good and responsible person who is good in house domestic works becuase this is very important,I don't mind if you have pet,as a matter of fact you should be clean and good in maintance of room keeping,If you know you can meet my requirement please fill the application forms below and get back to me.Please Fill The Rent/Lease Applications Properly And Leave a Comment Below... =================================================================

Your Full Name

How Many Of you are going to Live in The room?

How old are you ?

Do you have a Pet?

Occupation?

Your Current flat Address?

Your Cellphone Number?

Your Working Place Number?

How Long Do you want to stay in the room?

Moving date?

Please make sure this questions are fill correctly.So get back to me as soon as possible.

Best Regard,

Ally.

No, I don't know why she doesn't put spaces after her punctuation.

:sad:

Oh, who has seen Bolt? That is a brilliant movie and I love it a lot. I watched it yesterday.

And HOORAY I FINALLY GOT MY EMAILS BACK!

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&q=36+Holland+Street+fremantle&ie=UTF8&ll=-32.049625,115.760821&spn=0.002642,0.005665&z=18&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=-32.049626,115.760977&panoid=PkpH9pwlFIcnQwZsHonKAA&cbp=12,343.4802923997088,,0,-3.4801136363636526

So, one of these houses should be the house with the psycho lady. I THINK it's the larger one on the left, but for all I know it could even be another one behind these ones, but at least the houses look nice in this area of the street.

And this is new email I got from her:

No, I don't know why she doesn't put spaces after her punctuation.

She is not a native English speaker.

Good luck with the househunting, OKD :thumb_yello:

Wet noodle? :naughty:

Have you never heard the expression 'being whipped with a wet noodle'? Or is that something that my insane friends made up? Either way...:fisch:

Hello Lovelies ! :huglove::bye:

Oooooooooohhh, sounds fun! Make sure you're still able to walk back down the hill though :naughty:

She is not a native English speaker.

Good luck with the househunting, OKD :thumb_yello:

I picked up on that :naughty: But punctuation isn't English.

Anyway, look what I found! http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=104464968&f=130&p=10&t=res&ty=&fmt=&header=&cc=&c=39199796&m=0&s=wa&snf=rbs&tm=1239386664

I looked it up on the lj hooker site incase it was that one with the sign out the front, and it is! Weird though, wouldn't they have taken it down off the site once it was sold? I'm slightly confused. But it looks nice on the inside! But there is no backyard for Brosey. He would TOTALLY jump that fence if he saw a dog or something on the road. But on the other hand ... there is an awesome tree-house style second story.

Have you never heard the expression 'being whipped with a wet noodle'? Or is that something that my insane friends made up? Either way...:fisch:

Being whipped with a wet noodle :lmfao:

No. Yes. :naughty:

Oooooooooohhh, sounds fun! Make sure you're still able to walk back down the hill though :naughty:

That's why the studio is up the hill, walking is not required. Rolling or sledging are also options for the severly drunk :naughty:

I picked up on that :naughty: But punctuation isn't English.

Anyway, look what I found! http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=104464968&f=130&p=10&t=res&ty=&fmt=&header=&cc=&c=39199796&m=0&s=wa&snf=rbs&tm=1239386664

I looked it up on the lj hooker site incase it was that one with the sign out the front, and it is! Weird though, wouldn't they have taken it down off the site once it was sold? I'm slightly confused. But it looks nice on the inside! But there is no backyard for Brosey. He would TOTALLY jump that fence if he saw a dog or something on the road. But on the other hand ... there is an awesome tree-house style second story.

Well it looks nice. Maybe she wanted to sell but couldn't find a buyer so is now renting it out instead. Or maybe psycho woman has has just bought it as a rental property.

But you have to make it more secure for Ambrose. Could you put a high trellis up inside the existing fence? Then it could be taken down when you moved out.

Couldn't sleep? :wink2:

yeah, but I'm yawning finally. If I sleep late I get to miss out on the house invaders wanting to sing more songs and forcing me to play more keyboard or guitar. Fine by me to be "sleeping" :sleep_1:

How are you? How's the chocolate stash? Any crumbs?

I maybe sleeping before you answer that.

yeah, but I'm yawning finally. If I sleep late I get to miss out on the house invaders wanting to sing more songs and forcing me to play more keyboard or guitar. Fine by me to be "sleeping" :sleep_1:

How are you? How's the chocolate stash? Any crumbs?

I maybe sleeping before you answer that.

Waiting for Sunday before I break into the Easter eggs. Such willpower.