The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

:sneaky2: Yes - I was wondering where the photos were

Give me a chance, I got back home less than an hour ago!

I spent a good 5-10 mins getting a splinter out of my toe...

I expect pics and full report.

I'll upload my pics and vids to arsebook...

I got Edi and Kellan doing the nutbush on video ft TA peops teaching them how to do it, and Zoe and Ebony (AKA Prom Queen) dancing with the boys.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, and now for my report...

Well, we got to Sydney around 11:30am, and while we were checking in, two girls from TA came down to meet us, and much squealing ensued. Well, we went upstairs (to the 12th floor) and checked out the room, then went to the Pitt Street mall to meet up with a few others. When they arrived, we ended up going to get food, then had to go get hair and make up.

Once our hair was done, we went back to the motel and tried to get ready. Zoe did a few other girls' hair, and by the time she finished mine, it was about 6pm. We got all dressed, and walked to the Embassy at about 6:30. We spent at least 1/2 hour lined up waiting to get in, and when we did we got our little token that told us what time we got our photo taken (7pm for me).

The room was quite large. In one corner the DJ was set up, and along a few walls they had chairs, and had two gambling tables in the main room (one was roulette, can't remember the other), and in a side room was the merchandise area and there was a table for poker and one for blackjack.

We lined up straight away, and I ended up about 4th in line. I went in and sat on a throne with Edi (Laurent) and Kellan (Emmett) standing either side of me! I got my photo taken and had to go back out. We bought our single pictures and some merchandise, and got our photos taken (which look very :das: worthy). Edi and Kellan had just gotten McDonalds when we lined up for the single photos, and they also had McFlurries (Kellan had M & Ms, Edi had oreos). I had my photo with Kellan first, then I had my photo with Edi. He said before he walked over to me, "I want a hug", so I wrapped both arms around him.

Once I'd had my photos, I went and played blackjack for a bit, and only lost $750 out of $10000. Eventually, they brought the boys out, and they told us we had to stay where we were and let them walk around and they would come to talk to us. Obviously you all know what happened there (especially if you've read about any of Mika's M&Gs). They also told us to turn off the flash on the camera, which most of us did, but some others didn't. The boys wandered around for a bit, then their minders pulled them out cause over 1/2 of the room were crowding around them. The more sensible people (ie, me!) stayed on the dancefloor and danced for a bit, because we did as we were told and waited for them to come to us.

Eventually one of the Hub people had to tell everyone that the boys had been pulled out cause people were mobbing them. We asked what about us, and she said the people on the dancefloor had been really good! Edi came back up the front and attempted to do the nutbush with us, but he couldn't do it (partly cause he didn't know it, but also because he was being crowded by fangirls).

They left again, and after a while they came back and Edi and Kellan did the nutbush. Kellan ended up at the poker table and sat next to one of our friends from TA, and tried to steal her $5000 chip, but he didn't get away with it.

They came back again to announce the winners of the prom queen and princess, and I started cheering "Zoe! Zoe! Zoe!". Carissa, one of the shiny Hub people, announced the prom princess and the crowd went wild! She ended up fighting her way through the crowd, and eventually got to the front and was crowned by Edi. Then the prom queen was announced, and the group went almost as wild when the queen was announced (her poster was absolutely awesome!!!) They ended up getting on the dancefloor ft. pushing people out of the way, and they danced. Kellan was a bit flirty, and bit Ebony, and his hands were going kinda low! Zoe had a great time with Edi, and they twirled around a bit. Zoe and Kellan also bumped hips a few times :das:.

After their dance, the auction winners were announced, and the girl who got to dance with Kellan we pretty lucky, his hands were practically on her arse :das:.

Anyways, after the auction was done, the photos came back after being printed, and we collected them. Zoe's friend Sally got an extra picture printed. When Edi was having his picture taken with her, he shoved a whole lot of chips into his mouth and they took the photo! Pictures were signed, I asked Edi if he enjoyed dancing with Zoe, and that was it. Kellan and Edi came out one last time and said thank you, and a few yelled back thanks for coming. Oh, and we sang really loudly to Grace Kelly :naughty:.

We left eventually, and went back to the motel. We sat around, and then decided that we wanted food so we wandered down to Maccas and got food.

We woke up around 7am, and the others got ready for breakfast as they got to have breakfast with Edi and Kellan, but I didn't. We were waiting downstairs around 8:45, nad I ended up going in and sitting in the dining room and ate really slowly. I waited till the boys came in, and then left because I didn't think I would be allowed to stay (though i found out later from the forum owner that if I asked the Hub people nicely, they may have let me have breaky with them :doh:). Zoe got to sit next to Edi at first, and then he and Kellan swapped places and Zoe was with Kellan. I don't know much about it, but apparently Kellan tried vegemite and didn't think it was that bad (though I suspect he pretended it wasn't bad).

And that's it!

:huglove::bye: HiLoveYouMissYou ... having an amazing transforming time ... oh, whatta guy .... I truly,really wish you could all be here to experience this incredibly profound teacher ... :wub2: ... oh well, I know it's not for everyone ... works for me tho' ... :wink2::wub2::thumb_yello:

He didn't have it forced down his throat though... he tried it on a bagel and spread it like cream cheese... it took him 1 1/2 hours to eat it! :lmfao:

He apparently likes it now... so Zoe tells me... and Zoe says thanks for your love, and she almost stole the spoon that Kellan licked the vegemite off... :das:

Oh, and they called out to each other using South African accents (I heard that bit! I was still in the dining room then! :naughty:)

Teegs - who were the guys in a lot of the photos? Are they famous? :blink:

There seem to be lots of folk taking photos of them!!

You are hereby banished from planet earth. You must go and live on the moon, or mars or something. For not knowing the actors in Twilight :naughty:

Edited by Oakie Doke

:shocked: Page 2? Have we all got real lives?

I got a text from Smut Queen Tanya this morning. She let me know Alice Cooper is coming to Oz. (I didn't know, stupid me not checking myspaz much lately :doh: )

I managed to get tickets in the Orchestra section at the Palais in Boganville St Kilda. (rippedToff/Tourus™). :groovy:

Yep RIGHT in FRONT of the STAGE!! :jawdrop:

So, it'll be myself, Mother Melzy, Kobiiii & MM's friend Michael (who I call Dad Dad because I always joked that MM should've married him instead. haha)

It's been 19 years since MM and I have been to an AC concert! *feels old-ish*

You are hereby banished from panet earth. You must go and live on the moon, or mars or something. For not knowing the actors in Twilight :naughty:

:shocked: I don't know them either ... :blink:

I guess Wendi & I are taking a trip to the moon together then ... :naughty:

I guess Wendi & I are taking a trip to the moon together then ... :naughty:

Even though I know who they are - and think they're both adorable - the moon sounds fun, so can I come too??? :das:

That is very cool news about Alice Cooper Kelz ! :groovy:

Yeah! I literally starting grinning from ear to ear about 30 minutes after I got the tickets because I realised I was really going this time. I missed out last time and was really dirty about it. :naughty: Now I just need to scam a meeting so Kobiii and I can Waynes World him

" :bow: we're not worthy :bow: "

It'll be her first concert too. :wink2:

And, I'm waiting for a weekend report from you.

You are hereby banished from panet earth. You must go and live on the moon, or mars or something. For not knowing the actors in Twilight

Good grief - I have never seen it, read the book or anything!! :roftl:

I am so 1960!!

I guess Wendi & I are taking a trip to the moon together then ... :naughty

Great - company!!!! :wub2:

Panet earth

:roftl:

Even though I know who they are - and think they're both adorable - the moon sounds fun, so can I come too???

Of course you can :das:

Congrats on the AC tickets!! :punk:

Yeah! I literally starting grinning from ear to ear about 30 minutes after I got the tickets because I realised I was really going this time. I missed out last time and was really dirty about it. :naughty : Now I just need to scam a meeting so Kobiii and I can Waynes World him

" :bow : we're not worthy :bow : "

It'll be her first concert too. :wink2 :

And, I'm waiting for a weekend report from you.

Awww ... Kobiiiiiiiiiiii will be pretty blown out then !! :biggrin2:

Clancy's first concert was James Brown when she was three !! Haha ! She sat on P's shoulders :roftl:

Hmmm ... writing a report could be difficult 'cos it's all a bit deep & meaningful ... :naughty: ... I might give it a go ... I can say tho' that the 'issue' I decided to 'work' on was my penultimate knack for procrastination :naughty:

:shocked: Page 2? Have we all got real lives?

Yesh, I saw British India again on Saturday and Dylan Moran yesterday :biggrin2:

I got a text from Smut Queen Tanya this morning. She let me know Alice Cooper is coming to Oz. (I didn't know, stupid me not checking myspaz much lately )

I managed to get tickets in the Orchestra section at the Palais in Boganville St Kilda. (rippedToff/Tourus™).

Yep RIGHT in FRONT of the STAGE!!

So, it'll be myself, Mother Melzy, Kobiiii & MM's friend Michael (who I call Dad Dad because I always joked that MM should've married him instead. haha)

It's been 19 years since MM and I have been to an AC concert! *feels old-ish*

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Is Tanya going too?

I don't know them either ...

I guess Wendi & I are taking a trip to the moon together then ...

Yes, looks like it *points towards door* :naughty:

Panet earth

Yeah yeah yeah. I posted that post and then left to do somethign else, and then came back, read it, saw that typo, edited, and then refreshed and was like "oh ****, way too late :naughty:"