The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

I'm currently inhabiting a 'lil' slice of heaven ...

Sitting here, with b/f & two other friends who are visiting ... they just cooked us a lamb roast & we are now sitting by the fire while they are playing their accoustic guitar & banjo ... we're all singing & sipping wine ... :cheerful_h4h::wub2:

Edited by happikali

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting here, with b/f & two other friends who are visiting ... they just cooked us a lamb roast & we are now sitting by the fire while they are playing their accoustic guitar & banjo ... we're all singing & sipping wine ... :cheerful_h4h::wub2:

Sounds blissful (apart from the meat bit):naughty:

I'm just sitting here with a cold, box of tissues, cough sweets etc feeling sorry for myself :bleh:

Glad you enjoyed the film SD. I want to see "State of Play" with Russell Crowe, which had got good reviews. The BBC series it was based on was superb, so I hope the film will be as good.

Oh yes, I think I've seen a couple of scenes of that. It looks very interesting.

Sounds blissful (apart from the meat bit):naughty :

I'm just sitting here with a cold, box of tissues, cough sweets etc feeling sorry for myself :bleh:

Oh ... are you vegetarian ??!! :blink:

Awwww ... YURGH for feeling like crap :thumbdown: ... wish I could transport you here ... sans cold ... :wink2::huglove:

Hi SD !! :wub2::bye:

Oh ... are you vegetarian ??!! :blink:

Awwww ... YURGH for feeling like crap :thumbdown: ... wish I could transport you here ... sans cold ... :wink2::huglove:

Hi SD !! :wub2::bye:

yes I'm a veggie :thumb_yello:

Don't usually suffer so much from colds - shows how run down I must be.

I had a crush on my geography teacher in sixth form *sigh*

That just reminded me of a dream I had when I was at school... I remember having a dream that Paul McDermott was my geography teacher and he started picking on one of the girls in the class and made her cry... then I said, "Don't worry, he's an arsehole".. there was also a spa at school and a friend of mine had a baby... :blink:

Though in reality my geography teacher would ask one of the boys how his drug addiction was going and tell another boy to stop stealing someone else's poppas... :naughty: (this was the same teacher the boys said took them to a strip club in Kings Cross in the year 12 yearbook)...

TP *pbs*

I keep getting called up to help with computers this week. Some I don't mind, but one I'm not looking forward to. Mostly because it's my dad's sisters and I keep thinking if I go over there he'll turn up and I'm just going to walk out halfway through the job. (and this is a different Aunty to the one Bec met at Reject shop.)

Anyway, are you enjoying it?

I'd rather slather them in my perfume. :das:

I remember we were sniffing Scutty's Black marker while drawing "SHUN YOUR TRAMS" :fisch:

Yeah, it's not too bad... I had to get rid of a whole lot of programs off the computers, move files onto the server and optimise the machines... and the Vista machine was being a bitch...

The assistant manager was wearing girl's perfume today... he walked past me earlier on and I got a whiff of ot... he smelt goooooooood...

Oh yes! Shun your trams!!! Love it!

I just got back from the new Wolverine movie. While it's not really my sort of film, it was very good with some great action scenes. Excellent special effects as well. And Hugh Jackman makes any movie worth watching. :das:

DQ...

I'm looking forward to watching Wolverine for almost full frontal nudity! :das:

Goodnight Teegs :huglove:

I really did pmsl when I read your scrubs character rundown!!! :wink2:

:sneaky2: Poor wee lamb!!!!

Sounds blissful (apart from the meat bit):naughty:

Aww - get well soon Silver xxx

*walks into thread with background accompaniment of 'Don't Stand So Close To Me' :fisch:

no!

maybe

a bit

yes

alot! :annoyedh4h:

Oooh! Is he hot? :das

IM BACK

wow its been so long since i've dropped by

Hey MM! Welcome back! A good time to come back too

Not particularly.. I work from 11 till 8:30, but then I'm going to drive to the top of my grandparents hill to watch the fireworks cause it's the show tomorrow and Sunday!

11 to 8:30?? That's a really long day...

Rofl! Brut aftershave :naugh

i walked past my teacher and smelt permanent marker, and i spose its true that 'scent' attracts people the most.. like a pheromone, coz i was like :eek

I agree...my boyfriend has the most amazing aftershave...I don't know what it is, but it's sweet and vanilla-y in a manly sort of way :mf_lustslow:

He hasn't been wearing it as often though...I suspect he got sick of me smelling him all the time...:naughty:

Hey! I like the smell of permanent marker!

Yeah, me too...I just try and ignore the burning in my throat...

Wendy, did you ever smell Mika? (weird question I know)

When I hugged him he smelt like...warm and clean. If that can possibly translate to a smell. :wub2:

Very weird and wrong...

But speaking of smelling men, I've read a convo about what Adam Clayton smells like... apparently he smells very fresh and minty (oh wow, he sounds like toothpaste :naughy:)

Sounds like he'd be a good thing to put in your mouth then...

:lmfao:

*tries and fails to drag her mind out of the gutter*

Ok, I never had a crush on a teacher. Am I weird?

Yup. :naughty:

Unless you never had hot teachers, in which case it's understandable.

Well - not what I thought of as my type at all - blond hair, blue eyes, tall, but very good-looking and so funny. Most of the time he had the class in hysterics. I remember one time he had got a black eye playing rugby, and we were joking he should get a eyepatch and a parrot ... next thing he's hopping up and down with one leg bent up going "ahah Jim lad" in best pirate fashion when the headmaster suddenly walked into the room

Hahaha! He sounds fantastic.

Sitting here, with b/f & two other friends who are visiting ... they just cooked us a lamb roast & we are now sitting by the fire while they are playing their accoustic guitar & banjo ... we're all singing & sipping wine ...

Awwwwww, that sounds wonderful...

My mum got a facebook page, and the info on it is hilarious!

Especially the quote... *wipes tears from eyes*

Oh God...my mum's is just plain embarassing...

Goodnight Teegs :huglove:

I really did pmsl when I read your scrubs character rundown!!!

I don't see myself like that...

Though for one question I did tick "Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap?"

*replies "Bob Kelso"*

*decides that she needs to watch more Scrubs*

11 to 8:30?? That's a really long day...

When I hugged him he smelt like...warm and clean. If that can possibly translate to a smell. :wub2:

Sounds like he'd be a good thing to put in your mouth then...

:lmfao:

*tries and fails to drag her mind out of the gutter*

Oh God...my mum's is just plain embarassing...

It is, but usually it goes fast... okay, it goes fast till about 6pm, then it's dead for 2 hours.

Hmmmmm... warm and clean... righto then...

I wouldn't mind that at all...

*instructs Rosie to keep mind in gutter*

Is it? I wanna see your mum's!

Haha, yes! That came as quite a shock. Although I can't say I'm complaining. :fisch:

I certainly wouldn't...

I know for a fact that Liz wouldn't! :das:

01.21am!!!!!! :sneaky2:

:wub2:

:naughty: I know .... :blush-anim-cl: ... but I was up all night last night ... then slept in today ... then had to go out & do stuff ... then had to come home & do stuff ... then come on here & do stuff ... :naughty: .... lalalalalalala

:naughty: I know .... :blush-anim-cl: ... but I was up all night last night ... then slept in today ... then had to go out & do stuff ... then had to come home & do stuff ... then come on here & do stuff ... :naughty: .... lalalalalalala

A lot of "stuff" in your life huh? :teehee::biggrin2:

:shocked: .... you make me sound like a real meanie ... :tears: ... are you a veggo. too ?? Like Silv. & OKD ??

Awwww - sorry Happi :huglove:

:teehee: Nope - I am not a veggie - but I have little lambs running

around the fields beside my house - and I can't bear the thought of

them being killed and eaten!! :boxed: I don't eat lamb!! :blush-anim-cl:

Awwww - sorry Happi :huglove:

:teehee: Nope - I am not a veggie - but I have little lambs running

around the fields beside my house - and I can't bear the thought of

them being killed and eaten!! :boxed: I don't eat lamb!! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh ! Yes ... fair enough ... I would be exactly the same ... I grew up with many animals , including lambs :wub2:

One tends to become a bit removed when it's not on our doorstep or paddock/field/yard ... :tears: ... next time I might just say that I am having a roast dinner ... :original:

Oh ! Yes ... fair enough ... I would be exactly the same ... I grew up with many animals , including lambs :wub2:

One tends to become a bit removed when it's not on our doorstep or paddock/field/yard ... :tears: ... next time I might just say that I am having a roast dinner ... :original:

Don't worry about it hun - I won't mention it again!! :wink2::wub2: