The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Naww, I don't think so. A bunch of drunkard bogans were hitting on us at Burswood station after Dylan Moran last week and it didn't ruin the show :naughty:

Oooh, sorry!!! Remembrall, I believe. Did he catch it before it smashed??

I had one bogan sit across from me on the train, and keep trying to touch me until I moved on.. a creepy old one, and that freaked me out enough to ruin the show :naughty:

But normally the trains aren't that bad,

Ah yes Remembrall. He did catch it, ft being made seeker (which you should know :sneaky2:)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: Oh ... I hope it all ends up ok for you Teegs ... :wub2:

Uh oh. Good you got it removed though!

Just as well they took it out when they did then!! Hope the check-up

gives you the all clear!! :thumb_yello:

Hopefully all is well... I asked mum if I should be worried and she said no...

Then again, she said it probably was already cancerous which made me freak out a bit :shocked::sneaky2:...

Hello all!

I just got home from choosing a Deb dress. It is pretty. :wub2:

Then again, she said it probably was already cancerous which made me freak out a bit :shocked::sneaky2:...

I hope everything turns out well. :thumb_yello:

Hopefully it all works out okay. Do you have a cool scar now btw? I never asked if it would leave one

Just a quick update about me and doctores and such... I went to the doctor's today to have a checkup after hospital. Interesting. He said that the cyst had an abnormality that could've turned into cancer if he didn't operate :blink. He said he'll have to keep a close eye on it.

I'm going for a blood test in two months and going for a checkup in three months. :dunno

So yeah...

I hope it's all ok Teegs. :huglove:

And why is it that all dreams tend to end in the exact moment something crucial is going to happen??? Dogs or no dogs.:wink2

Hahaha, I don't think it would matter at what point you woke up. Dreams are always interesting to me.

Naww, I don't think so. A bunch of drunkard bogans were hitting on us at Burswood station after Dylan Moran last week and it didn't ruin the show :naughty

Oh, lucky you. :naughty:

Haha, okay roftl: Either I'm a genius dream interpreter or my dreams are blatantly obvious in what parts of my subconscious they represent naughty:

Oh yeah. You're a genius. :pinkbow:

Now I'm on 7,200 posts! Exciting!

Well done. Just 2,800 to go before you're an official postwhore.

I had one bogan sit across from me on the train, and keep trying to touch me until I moved on.. a creepy old one, and that freaked me out enough to ruin the show :naughty

:shun: Ewww.

Then again, she said it probably was already cancerous which made me freak out a bit :shockedsneaky2:...

But, they have said it's not cancerous atm, right? Was that through a proper check?

Hello all!

I just got home from choosing a Deb dress. It is pretty. :wub2

Do we get to see pics??

Hopefully it all works out okay. Do you have a cool scar now btw? I never asked if it would leave one

Scars. :naughty: I hadn't thought of that. I kinda like all my scars. :pinkbow:

Scars. :naughty: I hadn't thought of that. I kinda like all my scars. :pinkbow:

I like mine mostly too... I can think up cool stories for them if Im bothered (because we all know its not about the scar, but the weird and wacky adventurous story you make up about how you got the scar)

Good Evening all :pinkbow:

Look!! Look!! The smiley I made is on here now. :shun:

I love the fact that some of the smilies we use in conversation are now here. No more *pbs* when we have :pinkbow: :pinkbow:

I like mine mostly too... I can think up cool stories for them if Im bothered (because we all know its not about the scar, but the weird and wacky adventurous story you make up about how you got the scar)

Yeah. The stories are the fun part. :roftl:

I love the fact that some of the smilies we use in conversation are now here. No more *pbs* when we have :pinkbow: :pinkbow:

Now we no longer have to explain *pbs*. We can just do it.

example.

Mika has such pretty hair :pinkbow:

Omg!! I would not mention the C word to my bairns - but

they are a bit younger than you!! I would have freaked too!! :aah:

Good Evening all :pinkbow:

Look!! Look!! The smiley I made is on here now.

Clever girl!!!! :pinkbow:

:sneaky2::huglove:

Yeah, tis kinda cool... I'd take a photo but it's a bit low...

I hope it's all ok Teegs. :huglove:

But, they have said it's not cancerous atm, right? Was that through a proper check?

I'm sure it is... I just keep thinking stupid things for no reason...

He said if it had stayed it could've... I can't remember the exact wording now...

They tested it when they took it out, and that there was something in the cyst that could've turned cancerous if it stayed, so I'm assuming it wasn't...

Omg!! I would not mention the C word to my bairns - but

they are a bit younger than you!! I would have freaked too!!

I don't know why mum said that... but oh well...

I was sitting in the pizza shop last night waiting for pizza thinking "Oh sh!t, I could have cancer, that's not fun!" :blink:

I figure if he was worried, then he would've sent me for blood tests straight away, not in 2 months time... though I found it somewhat interesting that on the thing for the blood test it said tumour instead of cyst... but whatever...

I'm going to panic if I get bad news, and not a minute before...

Clever girl!!!! :pinkbow:

:sneaky2huglove:

Cheeky tart. :pinkbow:

:shun::huglove:

Yeah, tis kinda cool... I'd take a photo but it's a bit low...

I'm sure it is... I just keep thinking stupid things for no reason...

He said if it had stayed it could've... I can't remember the exact wording now...

They tested it when they took it out, and that there was something in the cyst that could've turned cancerous if it stayed, so I'm assuming it wasn't...

I don't know why mum said that... but oh well...

I was sitting in the pizza shop last night waiting for pizza thinking "Oh sh!t, I could have cancer, that's not fun!" :blink

I figure if he was worried, then he would've sent me for blood tests straight away, not in 2 months time... though I found it somewhat interesting that on the thing for the blood test it said tumour instead of cyst... but whatever...

I'm going to panic if I get bad news, and not a minute before...

Oh, ok. A tumour. Well. If it helps any, I had a tumour removed from my uterus in 2000 that was the size of tennis ball and could've lead to cancer if not removed, etc etc. aswell. What they did was make me supply a urine sample every month - taken over a period of 24 hours - at home- and then I had to take it into pathology. They then tested it for tumour regrowth and posted the results to my doc and me.. I suppose they could do that for you too if you asked. If they still even do that. Maybe times have changed and what you're getting is all they need to do now. Anyway, yeah, it was embarassing, but it was worth it. And it eased my worry greatly. (To the point I was sick of doing it :naughty: )

Anyway, I think my point is that most the time there's no probs, but if you wanted to get checked out more frequently then you should just request it.

Edited by Kelzy

Yeah. If you're sure you have a good doctor then that's definitely the best thing to do.

And it wasn't a jar.

24 hours worth.

Do the maths. :roftl:

OG... That's a lot of pee...

A bottle perhaps? :roftl:

Well done. They recommend an empty 2ltr milk bottle. :naughty:

Anyways... I'm gonna head off to bed...

FY & GN!

Goodnight Teegs! Love your siggy. :wub2::naughty:

It's good to know you never change, OKD.

Can't you check with someone else in your group?

So it turns out I was meant to email it last week, and they just wrote it without me :naughty:

I had one bogan sit across from me on the train, and keep trying to touch me until I moved on.. a creepy old one, and that freaked me out enough to ruin the show

But normally the trains aren't that bad,

Ah yes Remembrall. He did catch it, ft being made seeker (which you should know)

Ooooh, okay that's weird. Ugh, like some of the awful Fmylife's. Bogan's should never make physical contact. Yuck. :naughty:

Seeker, WOW! THAT'S SO AWESOME! :shocked:

Hello all!

I just got home from choosing a Deb dress. It is pretty. :wub2:

What's Deb? I wanna seeeee!!!

Well done. Just 2,800 to go before you're an official postwhore.

WOOO! I can do it! :naughty:

I love the fact that some of the smilies we use in conversation are now here. No more *pbs* when we have :pinkbow:

OH MY GOSH! :pbs: