The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

I spent my time in class today being more focussed on the music outside than what was happening inside... not necessarily a good thing, but I did pick up a few points which will help with essay writing. Now need to buy the reader (even though I just had my last class for that subject) so I can write the essay since someone borrowed the book I wanted which the reader has the extract of

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like my grandafther actually... he's finding that he has to have someone help him with the sheep now that he's had heart problems...

Does your grandfather have an extensive sheep farm?

And ohmygosh everyone, look at this, it's like 2 metres of tickets :biggrin2:

5be4082ed68a1daac7a8cd778055bebe.jpg

Does your grandfather have an extensive sheep farm?

And ohmygosh everyone, look at this, it's like 2 metres of tickets :biggrin2:

5be4082ed68a1daac7a8cd778055bebe.jpg

I wouldn't say extensive... it's about 50 acres apparently... But yeah, he's got sheep, and he even has alpacas called James and Kerry Alpaca, though my cousin calls them Oprah and Dr Phil :lmfao:

Wow... that's a lot of tickets...

Oh, and info is due today Bianca...

So, are we definitely going ahead with the petition tomorrow if it turns out todays "NEW LIVE SHOW" isn't for us (or suggesting in some way we may be included f.e. Japan, China, anywhere non Europe/America)?

And Hello all :waves:

So, are we definitely going ahead with the petition tomorrow if it turns out todays "NEW LIVE SHOW" isn't for us (or suggesting in some way we may be included f.e. Japan, China, anywhere non Europe/America)?

And Hello all :waves:

Hello Melz...

I think so...

I don't like our chances anyways... Even though Japan was mentioned in a tweet, I don't think it's there...

What does everyone else think?

Oh, and is there anyone who is very articulate and would like to write the letter that goes with the book?

*tries to write something sensible in the new live show thread because a code is sooooo much more important than doing a concert in Oz*

Edited by nico_collard

Wowza!

Today I did my maths extension exam. Very hard!

I also got a few more exams back today. Nothing amazing, but I passed all of them.

Well done! Wow, they mark your exams so fast!

It's 6 Something with Numbers tickets and 2 Bob Evans ones :biggrin2: (only half are mine :naughty:)

I wouldn't say extensive... it's about 50 acres apparently... But yeah, he's got sheep, and he even has alpacas called James and Kerry Alpaca, though my cousin calls them Oprah and Dr Phil :lmfao:

Wow... that's a lot of tickets...

Oh, and info is due today Bianca...

Owhhh, okay then. *scraps genius idea of doing extensive farm placement at your grandad's*

Oh. But-but .. I just got into a really good studying groove! I'll do it later :naughty:

Ooh, yeah good plan. Can I wait until the announcement to write my part? :teehee: What time our time is the announcement?

Oh, did I tell that daylight savings lost? so next summer we will be like 3 hours appart :tears:

Well done! Wow, they mark your exams so fast!

It's 6 Something with Numbers tickets and 2 Bob Evans ones :biggrin2: (only half are mine :naughty:)

Haha, yeah. In previous years I've been annoyed with how long it's taken teachers to mark tests, assignments, etc.. Now I think it's because they put all the priority into marking year 11 and 12 work. :naughty:

Awesome! My mum likes Bob Evans. He's pretty good.. But I like Lily Allen's version of 'Not Fair' more.

Owhhh, okay then. *scraps genius idea of doing extensive farm placement at your grandad's*

Oh. But-but .. I just got into a really good studying groove! I'll do it later :naughty:

Ooh, yeah good plan. Can I wait until the announcement to write my part? :teehee: What time our time is the announcement?

Oh, did I tell that daylight savings lost? so next summer we will be like 3 hours appart :tears:

Yeah, it's not what you'd call massive...

Keep studying, I've got some stuff I want to finish off anyways... I've almost finished the Japan stuff, and need ot get the Singapore stuff done... and hte Hong Kong stuff should be finished soon and sent to me...

Sure... that gives you one more day...

Can't be arsed Bianca...

I just do not give a sh!t anymore.

Is it wrong that I don't care?

nope. not wrong at all. You're completely within your rights as a fan to be sick of watching everyone else eat cake.

I knew I shouldn't have held any hope, but I kinda was hoping either us or Japan would get it...

So was I - had everything crossed for you :boxed:

I just hope that when he announces his proper tour that

you will get quite a few gigs!!!

Hi Kelz ... Verandah is lovely of course , thanks for asking ... :wub2:

EDIT: Just sad for some of the sadness on MFC ... esp. here ...

Well someone wise once said smth that would be appropriate at a time like this, but s****ed if I know what it was. :teehee:

But, either way, we will be included. We know it, we just can't see it yet. We just need to have some lead singer of The Grates. Patience :pinkbow:

I'm in fine form. I don't know why, but I just keep thinking we'll get news soon :wink2:

EDIT: Just sad for some of the sadness on MFC ... esp. here ...

I'm not really sad. :biggrin2::wub2:

I know that Mika will get here eventually and I'll be happy to see him when he does. We may all be 70 years old and in wheelchairs by then, but we can do it! :naughty: