The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Happened when I was washing it out. :naughty:

I love dark purple. I'm going to do that tonight I think. I only ever do mine right before I need to wash the dishes/chop wood/go to the toilet/ or anything else that involves the use of hands. :rolls_eyes:

O :das: to dark purple.

Ah... well done. So you'd do the nails then smear/get wood chips/ wash it away with the dishes? :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*goes back to check*

This is what they said...

That would be 4 June Aus time... It should get there today... cause the site says 2-4 business days...

It's supposed to be delivered by a courier... so someone should come to the door... the book is 12 by 12 inches, so it's a fair size...

I'm okay for now... on Monday I'll be nervous...

Awesome :thumb_yello: i'll wait in untill it comes and let you all know when it arrives :biggrin2:

i can't wait to have a nosey at it :teehee:

Awesome :thumb_yello: i'll wait in untill it comes and let you all know when it arrives :biggrin2:

i can't wait to have a nosey at it :teehee:

Shiny!

I'd be very surprised (and fricking annoyed) if I didn't get there... but I'm sure it'll get in sometime soon...

I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it... and if you and Freds want to put a comment in it, feel free... I'm sure there's space!

Shiny!

I'd be very surprised (and fricking annoyed) if I didn't get there... but I'm sure it'll get in sometime soon...

I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it... and if you and Freds want to put a comment in it, feel free... I'm sure there's space!

thanks ! we will for defo ! :biggrin2:

oooooooh isnt it exciting ! the book is in england-shire all the way from down undah ! :pinkbow:

thanks ! we will for defo ! :biggrin2:

oooooooh isnt it exciting ! the book is in england-shire all the way from down undah ! :pinkbow:

Very shiny!

tis exciting! Can't wait till you guys have a look at it... I just hope it doesn't look dodgy... I was really rushing to get it finished on Monday...

Freaky ! and then i saw your signature AFTER i posted !!! :roftl:

Its a sign ! It MUST be nearly here ! :teehee:

Yeah, I changed my siggie to reflect what's happening with it at the moment... :teehee: I decided to do something with it until the moving pics have uploaded...

I'm sure it is nearly there...

Very shiny!

tis exciting! Can't wait till you guys have a look at it... I just hope it doesn't look dodgy... I was really rushing to get it finished on Monday...

Me too ! Im sure its great !!! Remember what Mika has said before "Its all about the free stuff" :aah:

Yeah, I changed my siggie to reflect what's happening with it at the moment... :teehee: I decided to do something with it until the moving pics have uploaded...

I'm sure it is nearly there...

Its a good idea! .... Im looking forward to visiting the Aussie shop in Covent garden :biggrin2:

Me too ! Im sure its great !!! Remember what Mika has said before "Its all about the free stuff" :aah:

Its a good idea! .... Im looking forward to visiting the Aussie shop in Covent garden :biggrin2:

But i look at the yearbook and think "mine looks poor compared to that"... but at least mine doesn't have spelling mistakes! :naughty:

That's the highlight of the trip, right? :teehee:

But i look at the yearbook and think "mine looks poor compared to that"... but at least mine doesn't have spelling mistakes! :naughty:

That's the highlight of the trip, right? :teehee:

Of course it is ! :shocked: You didnt think that tall , curly haired guy who wears a monkey suit was , did you? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Im sure its great ! - I appreciate hand made things much more and the effort that goes into it :wub2: Im sure Mika will too :wink2:

Of course it is ! :shocked: You didnt think that tall , curly haired guy who wears a monkey suit was , did you? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Im sure its great ! - I appreciate hand made things much more and the effort that goes into it :wub2: Im sure Mika will too :wink2:

I didn't think you'd be excited about the guy in the monkey suit...

I'm sure he will...

Okay, I better go get some food then I have to get ready to go out... I'm going out with people from work cause we're going to see the bosses partner play in his band... then tomorrow I'm going to Grenfell cause I'm playing in the band again... hopefully i won't fall over and sprain my ankle like i did last time! :naughty:

*goes back to check*

This is what they said...

That would be 4 June Aus time... It should get there today... cause the site says 2-4 business days...

It's supposed to be delivered by a courier... so someone should come to the door... the book is 12 by 12 inches, so it's a fair size...

I'm okay for now... on Monday I'll be nervous...

Ohhh! Good news. I'll be nervous then too. And probably have nice pretty nail polish on for the occasion. *bites nails*

O :das: to dark purple.

Ah... well done. So you'd do the nails then smear/get wood chips/ wash it away with the dishes? :naughty:

Yep. Everytime. I completely suck at nail polish. How do you avoid temptation to touch things?? :naughty:

thanks ! we will for defo ! : biggrin2:

oooooooh isnt it exciting ! the book is in england-shire all the way from down undah ! : pinkbow:

It is!!!!! :boing:

But i look at the yearbook and think "mine looks poor compared to that"... but at least mine doesn't have spelling mistakes! : naughty:

:roftl: And you didn't even have 14 proof readers. :teehee:

I didn't think you'd be excited about the guy in the monkey suit...

I'm sure he will...

Okay, I better go get some food then I have to get ready to go out... I'm going out with people from work cause we're going to see the bosses partner play in his band... then tomorrow I'm going to Grenfell cause I'm playing in the band again... hopefully i won't fall over and sprain my ankle like i did last time! :naughty:

Okay ! well if i dont see you online when i get the book , i'll text you !

I hope you dont sprain your ankle ..... :naughty:

Laters teegs :huglove:

Ohhh! Good news. I'll be nervous then too. And probably have nice pretty nail polish on for the occasion. *bites nails*

Yep. Everytime. I completely suck at nail polish. How do you avoid temptation to touch things?? :naughty:

It is!!!!! :boing:

:roftl: And you didn't even have 14 proof readers. :teehee:

I was just nervous it wouldnt get here in time ! But as teegs has just said it was in England yesterday , im sure it will be today , and now im excited :biggrin2:

Which brings to question , i havent seen Happi in ages !? :blink:

I dunno. I run my hands under cold water and that sets them at times. And by the time I finish doing both hands most of the fingers are dry :naughty: Its just avoiding touching things until those fingers dry as well

Bec, do you agree that Luke now kiiinda looks like Jake from Something with Numbers with his new haircut?

sofasong2.jpg

sofasong3.jpg

I dunno, these just made me think of Jake, especially because he's wearing basically the exact outfit he was wearing when you saw him last year.

Okay, I better go get some food then I have to get ready to go out... I'm going out with people from work cause we're going to see the bosses partner play in his band... then tomorrow I'm going to Grenfell cause I'm playing in the band again... hopefully i won't fall over and sprain my ankle like i did last time! :naughty :

Later Teegs! Don't hurt yourself.

Which brings to question , i havent seen Happi in ages !? :blink:

She's around, but been busy.

I dunno. I run my hands under cold water and that sets them at times. And by the time I finish doing both hands most of the fingers are dry :naughty: Its just avoiding touching things until those fingers dry as well

I do that too. I think the prob is that I put 2 coats on and even after they look and feel dry they still are wet underneath enough to smudge. :sneaky2:

:lmfao:

:naughty: Indeed.

:woot_jumpwoot_jump:Its here , its Here !!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jumpwoot_jump:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boing:

Bianca.. wow he does a bit. If you got no face and such, it'd be dead ringer.

I do that too. I think the prob is that I put 2 coats on and even after they look and feel dry they still are wet underneath enough to smudge. :sneaky2:

I do two coats.. though today one smeared a bit. But I let the bottom coat dry then do the next coat... and I have short nails, so I can touch things as long as I avoid the nails

:woot_jump:Its here , its Here !!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

YAY!

Where can i get me an uncle Norm ? .................

He is SO adorableeeeeeeeeee

I knowww, I think I love him! I believe somewhere in queensland :lmfao:

Bianca.. wow he does a bit. If you got no face and such, it'd be dead ringer.

Oh good, I'm so glad you agree :naughty: Yeah, his face looks nothing like him, and he's probably about half his size, but yeah, I don't know. Also, when he is singing non-guitar songs he dances spastically just like Jake. Oh man, I'm so excited for Something with Numbers, only like 2 months to go! :lol3:

CIMG1954.JPG

Brussels :fisch: Mika standing on piano doing third encore of lollipop, with audience on stage surrounding him. :fisch:

This is what happens when no one gives me updates. I hope you're all happy with yourselves :sneaky2:

Luckily it was only 10 pages and I have thus far been able to restrain myself from going back to the other gigs.

\

Oh good, I'm so glad you agree :naughty: Yeah, his face looks nothing like him, and he's probably about half his size, but yeah, I don't know. Also, when he is singing non-guitar songs he dances spastically just like Jake. Oh man, I'm so excited for Something with Numbers, only like 2 months to go! :lol3:

I still need to buy tickets :naughty:

But I'm waiting to see if a friend can go to the Melb one otherwise I'll just go to the Frankston one :wink2: