The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

You're lucky I got those SMS's only one minute before my alarm was due to ring otherwise you'd have one cranky sleep-deprived monkey on your hands. :naughty:

Thanks. :thumb_yello:

And we don't want a cranky monkey, do we? :naughty:

cranky monkey :roftl:

I knew to wait..

Speaking of cranky monkeys - This one fair out does you..

Mika was in a foul mood when he got given the petition.. :sneaky2:

Friggin hell. :mad3:

WTF is up with ****IN MIKA + OZ. FF****KKK

So you don't know why then...

I want to know, but I don't in case it has to do with the book...

It kinda ruined my high... :blink:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika was in a foul mood when he got given the petition.. :sneaky2:

Friggin hell. :mad3:

WTF is up with ****IN MIKA + OZ. FF****KKK

Really? What did he say or do? :blink:

W@nker. :mf_rosetinted:

Ruined my high too.

I don't know what happened. All Cazzie said was that Mika was in a foul mood when he got the petition. It may have been from something that happened beforehand, but since it took so long for Cazzie and Freddie to text back.. and Silver only said "he got it" makes me wonder..

:annoyed_h4h:

Ruined my high too.

I don't know what happened. All Cazzie said was that Mika was in a foul mood when he got the petition. It may have been from something that happened beforehand, but since it took so long for Cazzie and Freddie to text back.. and Silver only said "he got it" makes me wonder..

:annoyed_h4h:

That makes me think that something happened that isn't good for us... I'm kinda worried about it now...

Cazzie said she'd text you later today, right? Or am I just pulling things out of my arse again :naughty:

Yeah, I got a funny feeling that he may have even said that he won't be touring over here. IDK.. I'm just thinking the worst.

Yeah, she said she'd tell me more "tomorrow" which will be anytime after 9pm probably.

:fisch:

Did you see what Bab posted in the gig thread?

It doesn't mention people being rude though. They just crowded him a bit as far as I could see. And he said he wasn't going to sign and someone thrust pen at him and he started signing.

You see that's this place all over, taking 1 and 1 and making three.

Yeah, I got a funny feeling that he may have even said that he won't be touring over here. IDK.. I'm just thinking the worst.

Yeah, she said she'd tell me more "tomorrow" which will be anytime after 9pm probably.

Oh ****.

I hope you're wrong... I really do. :tears:

Same here Bec... I guess we'll just have to wait till around 9pm then... I might get off and do some housework..

I'll talk later, and if you hear what happened and I'm not on, can you message me?

Hi Bec..

Teegs: Yeah, I saw. And if I posted word for word what Cazzie text me then you'd jump to the same conclusions I have.

:bye: seeya Teegs. I'll text updates.

Hi Bec..

Teegs: Yeah, I saw. And if I posted word for word what Cazzie text me then you'd jump to the same conclusions I have.

Whats the word for word? (I'm curious now)

Guys, don't freak out yet :huglove:

I'm sure Mika will be back in Australia. Don't put such ridiculous ideas in your head :wags_finger:

Hang in there :flowers2:

mmmm :huglove:

He happily announced he was going BACK to tokyo, toronto, LA, etc etc..

But when we get news it's "foul mood"

When did he mention LA?

I'm sure it's all just one big misunderstanding. At least, I hope it is...

When did he mention LA?

I read it somewhere.. UNLESS I dreamt it or they made a typo. Think it was twitter..

I can't remember now.

Hope so. I don't want to get the news that he's shunning us again.

I read it somewhere.. UNLESS I dreamt it or they made a typo. Think it was twitter..

I can't remember now.

I saw NY, but not LA...

I don't want you to be shunned either :no:

See, if you go read what's being said in the reports NO ONE saw Mika in a bad mood.

The only time it's been said that MIKA was in a BAD MOOD was when he got the petition...

C'mon - we all know that it's sometimes a little difficult to understand Freddie's posts around here. :naughty: He used the word "foul" in a text message, but it could be that Mika was distracted at that particular moment, or it could be that it was just bad timing that didn't allow him to show the enthusiasm that was expected.

It's highly possible the better word to describe Mika is "distracted" or "overwhlemed".

He kept the Australian kangaroo on stage all night remember?! How can he possibly feel any regret about fabulous fans that want him so badly?

Another thing -

When I presented Mika with the first MFC yearbook in December 2007, he did not appear as enthusiastic as I expected either. He lost his voice and could only smile and say thank you several times. It was polite, but that's all.

Only hours later, when Andy came to the queue and approached me, did he say that Mika finally had some time to look through the yearbook and he was very impressed. That made me feel sooo much better.

Mika will have a moment to read the petition book later. How can he not appreciate your eagerness to see him?

and, another thing:

This quick message is to confirm that the order you recently made with the Mika Store online store has now been shipped to you.

Details:

Order Number *******

Shipping date 03:58pm 8th Jun 2009

Shipped by Royal Mail

If you have a query regarding your goods or this e-mail then you can

e-mail orders@sandbag.uk.com or phone/fax us on

Once again, thank you for your order.

Mika Store

WTF?? Nothing should be getting "SHIPPED" out to me?? I ordered the digital and have already downloaded it?? :dunno:

Okay, so I decided to come back! :naughty:

Guys, don't freak out yet...

I'm sure Mika will be back in Australia. Don't put such ridiculous ideas in your head :wags_finger:

Hang in there :flowers2:

It's a bit difficult to not freak out when all we get is "Mika got it" and "He was in a foul mood when he got the book"...

I'm starting to think that... If everything was hunky dory then why not say so?

I saw that... I was surprised at Tokyo...

When did he mention LA?

It was in someone's twitter... pretty early in the thread (about page one or two I think)...

I can't remember now.

I remember reading that tweet...

I saw NY, but not LA...

I don't want you to be shunned either :no:

I really don't like our chances.. I have to be honest about that...

C'mon - we all know that it's sometimes a little difficult to understand Freddie's posts around here. :naughty: He used the word "foul" in a text message, but it could be that Mika was distracted at that particular moment, or it could be that it was just bad timing that didn't allow him to show the enthusiasm that was expected.

It's highly possible the better word to describe Mika is "distracted" or "overwhlemed".

He kept the Australian kangaroo on stage all night remember?! How can he possibly feel any regret about fabulous fans that want him so badly?

It wasn't Freddie who sent the message, it was Cazzie... and I thought they would say what he thought of it if it was good news...

Him having the kangaroo on stage is pretty darn cool, but still... I can't help but think the worst...

And Suzy, unfortunately I think it has to do with $$$$