The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Jimmy Barnes - again. :naughty: It's a ritual.

It's likely, just not obvious AT ALL. :rolls_eyes:

Noice... Jimmy would be good...

I shun P!nk cause she had a go at sheep farmers for mulesing.. yeah it's cruel, but the alternative is worse and a lot more painful... besides, they're working on other methods...

Anyways, I have a poptart scavenger hunt to take pics for, so I better go!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, because we're not you :teehee:

Yeah. Spoken like a true non fangurly mikamite who we should all be inspired by. :naughty:

True. :naughty:

I very rarely get fangurly. But if I did meet Brian May, I would probably be completely overwhelmed and say something stupid like "You have curly hair :mf_lustslow:".

True. :naughty:

I very rarely get fangurly. But if I did meet Brian May, I would probably be completely overwhelmed and say something stupid like "You have curly hair :mf_lustslow:".

:lmfao: I believe it.

And, what have you done for your birthday?? :das: What did you get??

:lmfao: I believe it.

And, what have you done for your birthday?? :das: What did you get??

Umm, not much really. I went to school, had English with my favourite teacher, had a lovely cake at recess, got given a box full of lollies by one of my friends, came home early because of my cold, got Mcdonalds for lunch, went to bed and slept for a little while then woke up and have been putting off homework ever since. :naughty:

I got The Sims 3 the other day, some money from my grandparents, two very nice Pandora charms from my uncle and I think I'm going to be getting Sibelius (a computer music program) some time in the next few weeks. I'm very lucky. :biggrin2:

And I held the door open for :das: and he smiled at me. :naughty:

Edited by sweet-dreams

Umm, not much really. I went to school, had English with my favourite teacher, had a lovely cake at recess, got given a box full of lollies by one of my friends, came home early because of my cold, got Mcdonalds for lunch, went to bed and slept for a little while then woke up and have been putting off homework ever since. :naughty:

I got The Sims 2 the other day, some money from my grandparents, two very nice Pandora charms from my uncle and I think I'm going to be getting Sibelius (a computer music program) some time in the next few weeks. I'm very lucky. :biggrin2:

And I held the door open for :das: and he smiled at me. :naughty:

Happy birthday! sounds like you had a good time! =]

Sibelius is awesome. I doubt I'd pass music without it. End of story. =]

I like the way you can actually hear what you're writing down, and where it sounds weird or needs improvement, rather than putting it on paper and hoping it's right. (In my case, it's usually not...:naughty:)

Yahoo! No more assignments due for the rest of this term! (But that doesn't mean I don't have a nice week and a half of exam block...lol)

Still, pressure's off! :biggrin2:

The friday one

Is that in Melbourne?

Happy birthday! sounds like you had a good time! =]

Sibelius is awesome. I doubt I'd pass music without it. End of story. =]

I like the way you can actually hear what you're writing down, and where it sounds weird or needs improvement, rather than putting it on paper and hoping it's right. (In my case, it's usually not...:naughty:)

Thanks!

Yeah, I've done a bit with a demo for it and it's excellent!

Which Lily Allen gig are you guys going to?

Friday night, Melbourne.

And, DC is at the Sydney one tonight. He's going tomorrow too, provided Lily wows him after today's earlier fiascos..

He tried to fangurl her at her car, but she shunned.. :naughty:

Yahoo! No more assignments due for the rest of this term! (But that doesn't mean I don't have a nice week and a half of exam block...lol)

Still, pressure's off! :biggrin2:

Great!!! Well done.

I hadn't heard about that one..

Ok, Teegs! :bye: Enjoy.

Oooooh... if it wasn't so frigging cold it would've been okay... 'We're expecting snow tomorrow and on the weekend...

I went out to the lake to take a pic of the poptart on the sand and seaweed...

I ended up going down the street, and I bought seasons one and two of Heroes (ft. the very evil and sexy Sylar), and Zoe's birthday pressie...

nope, nothing. Have you heard anything?

And, do we get photoshoot??

btw, It's going to be zero degrees here overnight.. :boxed:

You've obviously seen it...

Photoshoot of what?

Ewwwwww... it's supposed to be about 4 degrees tomorrow, dunno about tonight...

You've obviously seen it...

Photoshoot of what?

Ewwwwww... it's supposed to be about 4 degrees tomorrow, dunno about tonight...

I have now, Thanks :biggrin2:

"I went out to the lake to take a pic of the poptart on the sand and seaweed.."

I hate the winteriest winter nights.. :naughty:

Mika will have a moment to read the petition book later. How can he not appreciate your eagerness to see him?

I really agree!:thumb_yello:

Freddie let me have a look at the book while we were having drinkies before the gig and I was absolutely blown away when I saw how much work and effort you had put in to it! :shocked:

Fantastic, so beautiful and so much information about the countries and even Mike had made his way in there!:wub2:

Freddie walked around in the cork hat and looked like a real Crocodile Dandy!:naughty:

The kangaroo was on the stage during the whole show with his little scarf where you could read Australia, and according to Freddie and Caz, Mika had notices it and made a comment about it.

I watched from a little distance when they gave him the book and I could see a big smile on his:biggrin2: face once he realised what it was!

Here is the link to my new thread on AMF. I tried clearing my cookies on the netbook, but it still wouldn't work, so ended up on the big pc. I'm wondering if the fact that I'm permanently logged in on the big pc is the reason it wouldn't let me in on my netbook?

Anyway. Link: http://aussiemikamites.freeforums.org/post7588.html#p7588

I'm not sure what the overnight temperature is gonna be here, but apparently it'll be 8 degrees here tomorrow and yeah, we've got snow predicted too. On the hills I think, we don't often get it in our backyard.

I really agree!: thumb_yello:

Freddie let me have a look at the book while we were having drinkies before the gig and I was absolutely blown away when I saw how much work and effort you had put in to it! : shocked:

Fantastic, so beautiful and so much information about the countries and even Mike had made his way in there!: wub2:

Freddie walked around in the cork hat and looked like a real Crocodile Dandy!: naughty:

The kangaroo was on the stage during the whole show with his little scarf where you could read Australia, and according to Freddie and Caz, Mika had notices it and made a comment about it.

I watched from a little distance when they gave him the book and I could see a big smile on his:biggrin2: face once he realised what it was!

:fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: *cough* :mf_rosetinted:

thank you. :flowers2:

I have now, Thanks...

"I went out to the lake to take a pic of the poptart on the sand and seaweed.."

I hate the winteriest winter nights..

Oooooh.. when I upload them from my phone... had to use it cause I had no batteries on my camera and can't charge till I get the charger from Zoe...

So do I.... we just got a bit of hail...

I really agree!

Freddie let me have a look at the book while we were having drinkies before the gig and I was absolutely blown away when I saw how much work and effort you had put in to it!

Fantastic, so beautiful and so much information about the countries and even Mike had made his way in there!

Freddie walked around in the cork hat and looked like a real Crocodile Dandy!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Thank you Sienna!

I think Freddie wanted an excuse to wear the hat and wrestle a croc... That's cool that he noticed it and commented on it...

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Yay... that just put hte big stupid grin back on my face...

Here is the link to my new thread on AMF. I tried clearing my cookies on the netbook, but it still wouldn't work, so ended up on the big pc. I'm wondering if the fact that I'm permanently logged in on the big pc is the reason it wouldn't let me in on my netbook?

Anyway. Link: http://aussiemikamites.freeforums.org/post7588.html#p7588

I'm not sure what the overnight temperature is gonna be here, but apparently it'll be 8 degrees here tomorrow and yeah, we've got snow predicted too. On the hills I think, we don't often get it in our backyard.

Yayness! Will check now...

It's been raining here, so I doubt it'll settle here unless there's a huge snowfall.. besides, it doesn't settle as well on this side of town... it does on the mountain...

:fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: *cough* :mf_rosetinted:

thank you. :flowers2:

OMG you're fangirling???

Okay, this is what I've gotten from Cazzie since I've been back from Terminator...

Hey, so we got the petition to mika, but he seemed in a foul mood aftawards - possibly because there were so many people, and sumthing to do with the stage invasion, i heard 2 girls pinned mika or sumthing, it was so busy i cudnt even explain bout hte petition but fred did as he was in front of me, i have it on film anyway so mika now has ure book :)

Yeah, i think fred showed him a few pages but mika was rushing, don't know about the girls, it was leator who told me about it me and freds were busy rockin on stage lol

He wasn't in a foul mood about the petition or anything btw, i just heard he wasn't very happy coz of sumthing to do with the stage invasion, he just seemed in a rush cause there were so many people, and there was a huge queue!

What he said about the petition - Just great, and thankyou, he said he'll read it and watch the dvd, and fred gave him a corked hat lol

petition was no problem at all, he seemed happy with it will show u the vid wen i get home

He liked the petition his mood was not to do with the petition - just heard he mite not have bin happy with what happened etc didn't get a chance to explain that as ma battery went dead

The kanga was on stage btw, mike threw it up in the air haha

yeah he did, i think it was the last song, he did lollipop twice