The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. I've just pm'd Zoe, and now I'm gonna head for bed. Oh, the Any Christians thread would be another good one. If they haven't heard by tomorrow, I'll post in there. But right now my eyelids are closing on me.

Holy crud! I'd been wondering why we hadn't seen her around here for the last few days, particularly with the news that Mika is coming here imminently, as I felt sure someone would have texted her (someone who has her number that is, cos I don't).

I'm happy to be involved, if you want to give me some ideas of things that would be appreciated.

Glory be. I'm a bit gobsmacked if I might say so.

I didn't know Mika is coming this way soon... I'll have to let her know tomorrow...

:shocked: OMG !!!! :shocked:

Thank you for telling us Zoe .... it's just sinking in ....

I will PM you ....

BIG LOVE & healing to Teegs ... & to your family :huglove:

Thanks for the love... I'm so glad she means so much to you guys...

OMFG :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

I was just going through humorous replies to CD's post in my head and scrolled down to Zoe's.

Wait .. my jaw just closed.

HOLY ****! :tears:

I think I'm still in shock too, to be honest...

Oh My Fucking God.

I don't know what to say.

She, and all of yous for that matter, will be in my thoughts..

:boxed:

Thanks DC... oh and when I found out I let out that same nice swear word... over and over again...

Crap I'm still in shock. It never remotely clicked that her absence could be something so ... shocking.

What kind of "huge present" did you have in mind? I definitely want to send something too :tears:

anything... I mean even if it's a small message... it doesn't matter... just anything for her to know we all care...

OK, so now I have a bunch of questions...

Is she conscious?

How severe do they think the stroke is?

Which hospital?

How are you guys all doing?

This is just incredible news. Incredible.

Please let her know I'll be praying for her.

Would it be OK to ask for her to be put on the prayer request list at my church?

To be honest there's not a huge amount I know... since she's in intensive care and is concious but she hasn't been allowed many visitors and mum's not let her out of her sight... I do know it started from the migraines 2 weeks ago and had been back and forth to the doctor and hospital about it and all they'd do is say since she had no history of migraines they weren't going to do too much. On Friday I took her to the hospital after she had started to vomit as well as the migraines... the pain had moved from the back, right side, to the front, nearly left side. They did blood and urine tests and things were clear so all they did was give her pain killers, stuff for the sickness and 2 litres of fluids...

Sat she was still vomiting and this morning she had a seizure... they did the scans and showed she had a stroke... and her right arm and leg is tparalysed... she's still in hospital in Orange but I don't know what they'll do with her tomorrow when the brain doctor seeing her...

:jawdrop::crybaby:

I know Kelz... I'm feeling like that too atm though I think I'm still in shock...

Oh and sorry peoples if I'm slow... I'm just kinda having an internet overload...

****!!! OMG. I'll send a letter! Is she ok with everyone knowing about that btw? :blink:

Tegan doesn't know I've mentioned this but I think the fact that she will hopefully get love from you all will help her get better and feel loved... and at the moment I think that's all that matters...

To be honest there's not a huge amount I know... since she's in intensive care and is concious but she hasn't been allowed many visitors and mum's not let her out of her sight... I do know it started from the migraines 2 weeks ago and had been back and forth to the doctor and hospital about it and all they'd do is say since she had no history of migraines they weren't going to do too much. On Friday I took her to the hospital after she had started to vomit as well as the migraines... the pain had moved from the back, right side, to the front, nearly left side. They did blood and urine tests and things were clear so all they did was give her pain killers, stuff for the sickness and 2 litres of fluids...

Sat she was still vomiting and this morning she had a seizure... they did the scans and showed she had a stroke... and her right arm and leg is tparalysed... she's still in hospital in Orange but I don't know what they'll do with her tomorrow when the brain doctor seeing her...

I know Kelz... I'm feeling like that too atm though I think I'm still in shock...

Oh and sorry peoples if I'm slow... I'm just kinda having an internet overload...

They should've taken her more seriously.. But, I'm glad they have her in ICU now. They can keep a good eye on her and make sure she doesn't get any worse. Give her my love and tell her I'll keep Adam warm for her. :huglove:

And many hugs to you too Zoe. Must've been quite a fright :huglove:

They should've taken her more seriously.. But, I'm glad they have her in ICU now. They can keep a good eye on her and make sure she doesn't get any worse. Give her my love and tell her I'll keep Adam warm for her. :huglove:

And many hugs to you too Zoe. Must've been quite a fright :huglove:

hehe, I'll let her know her Adam's in your hands... :P She'll like that :thumb_yello:

I've mentioned the get well thread in a few threads I know Teegs was active in, so that they know and are able to give their well wishes. And a few of us are going to try twittering mika to try and get some kind of shout out from him (no need to say its unlikely to happen, but it would be nice since she put so much effort into the petition if he did say something)

Still in shock I think

I didn't know Mika is coming this way soon... I'll have to let her know tomorrow...

http://twitter.com/mikasounds here's all we know, it's almost 100% definitely just for promo, no shows.

I can't believe after all that, the doctors saying it was nothing, it was really something so serious. :boxed:

And wow, it was only this morning too :sad::huglove:

I'm very glad she's awake, gosh I hope she gets better soon :tears:

hehe, I'll let her know her Adam's in your hands... :P She'll like that :thumb_yello:

Hahah! Wouldn't want him to get rusty.. :teehee: *oils him*

Tanya text me. She can't get on the net, so I'm passing on her message to give Teegs her love and hopes she recovers 100% soon. :huglove:

And Tanya sends us all her love too.

I've mentioned the get well thread in a few threads I know Teegs was active in, so that they know and are able to give their well wishes. And a few of us are going to try twittering mika to try and get some kind of shout out from him (no need to say its unlikely to happen, but it would be nice since she put so much effort into the petition if he did say something)

Still in shock I think

Mention this in the tweets, pull at his heart strings :naughty: But really. I agree. But I'm bad at wording tweets.

Kelz posted one that some of us copy and pasted. She's better at words for them than some of us

@nico_collard Hope you get better soon our Aussie Mikamite! 25yo! Too young to have a stroke! Terribly sad. Such a big fan of @mikasounds

I'm going to write everyone's messages from tonight that are just on here and the get better thread... AND if it's cool Kel, can I copy your tweet???

Of course!! Tell her I'll be tweeting Mika tomorrow plenty as well!! :bleh:

I'm off to bed. I'm getting off this rollercoaster for 7 hours. Goodnight darlingks :huglove:

I'm shocked :shocked:I really hope she gets well soon.. my God.. some of you in here like Tegan were the first few I really chatted to in here back then... I can't believe this.. and at that age... I'm praying that Mika would consider doing something for her.... i'm sure that would really help her recovery...tis very sad news.

Do you think twittering Mika a link to her get well thread would be a good idea? So he can read the whole story and not a 100 character version?

I'm going to go collect some coloured paper to make her a card tomorrow :sad: I hope we hear some good news tomorrow! :original:

I'm shocked :shocked:I really hope she gets well soon.. my God.. some of you in here like Tegan were the first few I really chatted to in here back then... I can't believe this.. and at that age... I'm praying that Mika would consider doing something for her.... i'm sure that would really help her recovery...tis very sad news.

Yeah I'm hoping he hears about it and sends his love personally... I'm not expecting it but it would be so wonderful!!! Gotta keep hoping... I mean he's gotten the petition so he should know how passionate she is!!!

'Tis indeed very sad ... :sad: ... & all at MFC have been so wonderful with their messages ... so much good,loving & healing vibes will surely help to pull our Teegs thru' this difficult time ... :wub2:

Awww Zo-eee! I was just going to go to bed and now I see your signature and I'm all sad again. Tegaaan! :tears:

hehe, i had to shun Bec from one of the pics from when we were in Melbourne seeing the girls down there!!! I just liked that pic of her and it was different... a lot of pics tegan and I have are very myspace piccies... hopefully tegan won't kill me for plastering her face all over the MFC!

Sleep sweet and thank you all!!!