The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone! How are you all?

I've been pretty good, but I'm so incredibly glad that the holidays start after just two more days of school. Tomorrow I have an English in-class essay that I still have to prepare for and then I have a physics assignment about electricity and motion due on Wednesday.

I stayed up and watch the Federer/Roddick tennis match last night. Just picture it.. Me sitting on the edge of the couch at 3:30am, biting my fingernails and trying not to make any noise. The final set was so long and stressful, but in the end Roger won! I was so happy! I love Roger Federer. :wub2:

Oh! I also got into a music thing called Kool Skools. I wrote a song involving vocals, piano, acoustic guitar, violin, bass and drums and it got chosen to be recorded at a professional music studio next term! :groovy:

I've been pretty good, but I'm so incredibly glad that the holidays start after just two more days of school. Tomorrow I have an English in-class essay that I still have to prepare for and then I have a physics assignment about electricity and motion due on Wednesday.

I stayed up and watch the Federer/Roddick tennis match last night. Just picture it.. Me sitting on the edge of the couch at 3:30am, biting my fingernails and trying not to make any noise. The final set was so long and stressful, but in the end Roger won! I was so happy! I love Roger Federer. :wub2:

Oh! I also got into a music thing called Kool Skools. I wrote a song involving vocals, piano, acoustic guitar, violin, bass and drums and it got chosen to be recorded at a professional music studio next term! :groovy:

:shocked: That's WONDERFUL news SD !!! :biggrin2::kachinga:

Wow SD! That's fantastic news. Go you!

Grrrr the quote button won't load.

But - you know full well that I do sleep. (during mikamite meetups)

I won the "i'm earning $20 a night for doing almost nothing" lotto (of course you come online exactly when I do anything), and I've always been in the "everything I buy is always massively discounted" lotto. That sentence doesn't even make sense.

...and in cars.....and on keyboards :naughty:

Hey missy - there was a deal, remember? If you win in the lottery, then this means a private Kooks gig for us all together!

(Or was that a deal I just had with the Meyer twins? )

I feel so ENORMOUSLY ****. I can't stop thinking about it and I can't do anything (and then I'm also on the very other side of the world which is a tad bit frustrating now ). And I havent posted in her Get Well Soon -thread as well. I'm so so so sooo bad at things like that and just typing down the 10,000 Get Well Soon is just... ugh, if only we could do SOMETHING . Frick.

Count me in...I would definitley volunteer to be Pauls slave for the day :das:

You're one of the loveliest people I know and I'm sure Teegs knows that you're sending your love.

I'm doing well and not easily scared

Woo Hoo! Is that a challenge? :naughty:

This was posted today at 12:30pm by Teegs's mum ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings from Tegan and family. A quick update teegs is happier in herself today. They are trying to get her medications right. If all goes well she will be moved to a general ward tomorrow after another MRI. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. Please keep it up as it seems to be working. Talk to you soon, love Tegans mum (Paula)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This sounds promising !

That's brilliant news!

Awww *pats blue rinse* I'll make sure you get to see it

She used to bash me over the head when I call her my favourite blue haired grandma :naughty:

Break in and steal a hard drive, but I wouldn't do that

no....you'd get someone to do it for you!!!!

I'm going to the hills tonight

*sings* "The hills are alive....with the sould of music"

I stayed up and watch the Federer/Roddick tennis match last night. Just picture it.. Me sitting on the edge of the couch at 3:30am, biting my fingernails and trying not to make any noise. The final set was so long and stressful, but in the end Roger won! I was so happy! I love Roger Federer.

Oh! I also got into a music thing called Kool Skools. I wrote a song involving vocals, piano, acoustic guitar, violin, bass and drums and it got chosen to be recorded at a professional music studio next term!

I was right there with you on the edge of my seat watching too :thumb_yello:

That's brilliant and of course we will expect the final song to be uploaded!

I just thought you might like to know that last week the temperature in the UK was 30C. Today it is 20C and raining hard.

It is, of course, the first day of my holiday.

*sigh*

I just thought you might like to know that last week the temperature in the UK was 30C. Today it is 20C and raining hard.

*sigh*

It's the same sad weather in Sweden, feels like the summer is already gone!:emot-sad:

I had to turn the heath on in my house tonight!

Austar is essentially a version of foxtel available in areas which can't get foxtel, it has mostly the same channels etc, at least I think thats it. Its cable tv

Yep it is .. Just that the regional areas have a satellite dish on their roofs most channels are on except the ones my mum wants :naughty:

Oooh ! I must've missed my 15,000 post :shocked::teehee::yay:

HAPPY 15,000 POST :thumb_yello::clap::winner_first_h4h:

CONGRATS!!! Sounds cool and cant wait to hear the big thing :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

:shocked: That's WONDERFUL news SD !!! :biggrin2::kachinga:
Wow SD! That's fantastic news. Go you!

Thanks! I'm pretty excited, it should be fun. We started playing around with the song in class yesterday, and I liked how it was sounding.

I was right there with you on the edge of my seat watching too :thumb_yello:

That's brilliant and of course we will expect the final song to be uploaded!

CONGRATS!!! Sounds cool and cant wait to hear the big thing :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Haha, okay. I will try to upload it once we get the CD after recording.

ahh, finishing work early to get into the car, and hear blue eyes on the radio, there is a god.

Did you really?:shocked::wub2:

In my country it's absolutely Mika-quiet on the radio!:blink:

ahh, finishing work early to get into the car, and hear blue eyes on the radio, there is a god.

You're joking aren't you? OMG, I think you're the first one to come in here and say you heard Blue Eyes on Aussie radio. Which station? Was it Hamish and Andy?

One more day of school! :groovy:

Is anyone else planning on watch the Michael Jackson Memorial? I'm so happy it's on my first night of holidays. 3am.. :naughty:

Ummm, no. Probably not. You enjoy it on my behalf though, won't you?

Thanks! I'm pretty excited, it should be fun. We started playing around with the song in class yesterday, and I liked how it was sounding.

Haha, okay. I will try to upload it once we get the CD after recording.

*waits patiently*

Hey, hope everyone is well.

Just popping in quickly to say hi and bye.

No word from Teegs?

Is anyone's clock stuffed up on here? Prob just mine :naughty:

Helllloooo Jolene :bye::biggrin2:

:sneaky2: And I hit Kelzy over the head too

So long as you're not playing favourites :wink2:

*sigh*

Are you doing anything special on your hols?

Hi and bye everyone

Karaoke tonight :yay:

Should be embarrassing fun..one of the best kind. I'll leave soon to eat beforehand and train it in :pinkbow:

*prepares the cotton for everyone's ears* :naughty: Hello Miss Becster!

Is anyone else planning on watch the Michael Jackson Memorial? I'm so happy it's on my first night of holidays. 3am..

Yep, I'll be watching!

Hey, hope everyone is well.

Just popping in quickly to say hi and bye.

No word from Teegs?

Is anyone's clock stuffed up on here? Prob just mine

Hi Jols :bye:

Edited by Tanya K

Are you doing anything special on your hols?

Hellooooo Tanya :huglove:

No nothing special - might do a couple of day trips - possibly seaside - still raining atm

Hellooooo Tanya :huglove:

No nothing special - might do a couple of day trips - possibly seaside - still raining atm

SILVER!!!!!!:wub2:

I love chatting to you "live"!

*concentrates with all her might to push the rain clouds away*

What's the forecast like for the next week?

How long are you on holidays for?