The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, it is one of those no new is good news weeks. I've hardly heard a thing from mum and dad except them asking me to do things. Oh and I really haven't been well this week... feeling worse today actually but that doesn't matter... just means I really haven't been up to doing the whole news thing... did post on the get well thread so I hope that helps.

She's posted an update in the Get Well thread.

Thanks! I was just getting there to catch up.

yep, it is one of those no new is good news weeks. I've hardly heard a thing from mum and dad except them asking me to do things. Oh and I really haven't been well this week... feeling worse today actually but that doesn't matter... just means I really haven't been up to doing the whole news thing... did post on the get well thread so I hope that helps.

What have I told you :sneaky2:

Vegies!! Berocca!! :naughty:

I hope you're feeling better soon too. xxoo

hehe, I know know Kelzy... my bad... oh got text from mum and dad. It wasn't caused from the pill. it's the heritary thingie...

:jawdrop::annoyed_h4h::huglove:

Have the Professionals :das: given any of you any clue on how to avoid the seizures/strokes then??

Thank You Zoe :huglove:

I did respond to you in Teeg's 'Get Well' thread as soon as you posted in there ... I am SO happy there is an improvement !!!

As I said there, PLEASE you take care of yourself also . :wub2:

Hello All ... :huglove: ... please forgive my absence ... as you are all are no doubt aware ... there is a fair bit going on in MFC atm. re: mods etc. ... :boxed: ... I shall return tho' ... I'm really missing just a normal 'cracking a joke' ... :aah:

Some random girl from this thread found a house to live in :fangurl:. She just texted and asked for Tegan :cheerful_h4h:.

awwwww

Today my Dad said he's going to take me to look at cars this weekend! :biggrin2:

awwwww

:naughty:

Hello All ... huglove: ... please forgive my absence ... as you are all are no doubt aware ... there is a fair bit going on in MFC atm. re: mods etc. ... :boxed: ... I shall return tho' ... I'm really missing just a normal 'cracking a joke' ... aah:

:huglove: Hey HK!

I wonder is this still all part of the crazy month we've been having in the planets :boxed:

I think the thread's gotten to that point where everyone's basically just expressing the same thing though.. I'm surprised about the way it all happened.

I do wonder if Wendy's ok??

I wonder is this still all part of the crazy month we've been having in the planets :boxed:

I think the thread's gotten to that point where everyone's basically just expressing the same thing though.. I'm surprised about the way it all happened.

Hey Kelz :huglove:

Gotta have smth. to do with the crazy planets !! :aah:

I logged on ... read page 1 ... then 20-21 ... am still filling in the gaps ... got to page 6, but ... I'm feeling pretty gobsmacked atm ... gonna have to read the rest later ... .

I do too ... I'll try to get in touch with her now ... :wub2:

Pffft ... gobsmacked !!! :boxed:

hehe, I know know Kelzy... my bad... oh got text from mum and dad. It wasn't caused from the pill. it's the heritary thingie...

That's not so good .. hope the doc's can find a way to control the seizures etc from the stroke .. i know how bad seizures can get (have them occasionally) and wouldnt want that to happen to anyone else .... big hugs :wub2:

I just tried to get in touch with Wendi Kelz ... sorry, no answer atm .

She was on FB earlier today when I was, but her option was set to away or whatever that little crescent moon shaped thing is. So I didn't try to contact her then. I wish I had.

She was on FB earlier today when I was, but her option was set to away or whatever that little crescent moon shaped thing is. So I didn't try to contact her then. I wish I had.

'Tis Ok CD ... hopefully I shall find her sooner or later ... prob. not too much later ... :wink2:

That's not so good .. hope the doc's can find a way to control the seizures etc from the stroke .. i know how bad seizures can get (have them occasionally) and wouldnt want that to happen to anyone else .... big hugs :wub2:

Hey Ally ! :huglove:

Yes, would be great !

Sorry to hear that you too have seizures ... :boxed: ... & thank you soooo much for your concern . :wub2:

Twatty has been seen around the Apples.

As for Tegan, I didn't see the msg to txt last night till later when it would have been impolite to text.

Will do it today.

Thanks CD :wub2:

Spoke with Zoe last night. She said Teegs is doing ok atm. It's one of those "no news is good news" weeks.

Hello my little smut buddy :huglove:

Thanks for the update.....and I seem to recall telling you in the get well thread to look after yourself too missy :sneaky2::wub2:

Some random girl from this thread found a house to live in . She just texted and asked for Tegan .

Woo hoo! Brilliant News.

Hello All ... ... please forgive my absence ... as you are all are no doubt aware ... there is a fair bit going on in MFC atm. re: mods etc. ... ... I shall return tho' ... I'm really missing just a normal 'cracking a joke' ...

*hugs* :wub2:

Hello, strangers.

'Bout time you returned :naughty:

You know, someone was asking about you today....

That would be me :biggrin2:

Edit: Just realised I've lost a quote....is there something wrong with Wendi?

Edited by Tanya K

awwwww

awwwww

:naughty:

I think it was my fault for saying the MFC was a bit quiet lately :doh:

I will check on Wendi. :thumb_yello:

Edit: Just realised I've lost a quote....is there something wrong with Wendi?

She was a bit upset about some things that had gone on re the Mods (though I must admit I don't quite understand the strength of her reaction). We are not sure if she has left or not.

She was a bit upset about some things that had gone on re the Mods (though I must admit I don't quite understand the strength of her reaction). We are not sure if she has left or not.

I'm with you. I don't quite get why she is so upset she's considering leaving. Then again, I didn't know there were any issues with Rose cos I haven't been following the Oldlings really, and to read yesterday that she'd considered leaving back in March was a shock.

Gotta have smth. to do with the crazy planets !! :aah:
Well I want them to STOP!!

plskthnxbai. :naughty:

Hello, strangers. :naughty:

What do YOU want :sneaky2:

I just tried to get in touch with Wendi Kelz ... sorry, no answer atm .

:sad: Any news now?

Ouch! What do they do for your seizures? (if it's ok to ask?)

Hello my little smut buddy :huglove:

*gets on the ground and begins worshipping the Smut Goddess*

I think it was my fault for saying the MFC was a bit quiet lately :doh:

Of course. It's always your fault. We were just hoping that for once you'd let someone else cause the drama.. you.. you.. Fire starter! :sneaky2:

I'm with you. I don't quite get why she is so upset she's considering leaving. Then again, I didn't know there were any issues with Rose cos I haven't been following the Oldlings really, and to read yesterday that she'd considered leaving back in March was a shock.

I can understand how little it takes to want to leave here. But that's really just a temporary fix. I'm sure she'll be back once she's sorted things out away from the MFC.

I can understand how it feels to be "in the know" and get told things secretly.. And then not being told something and wondering why you're no longer included. But in this case, if that is the problem, then it wasn't just one persons secret, and so it would be breaking someone else's secret too, which means the secret keeper betrays that trust..

Though, I don't think it needed to be kept a secret - but I can understand fully why it was kept on the down low.

For the record - I'm not speaking of MFC mods/admins telling me things because I didn't know about this like the rest of you. Neither Cazzie or Fred informed me and I talk to one or the other just about every day.