The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Actually, it's all about "Mike".. which is really just "Bogan Mika" anyway.. :naughty:

Anyway, here's a 2k9 rewritten version.

Mike (aka Bogan Mika) was born on Gabbly, one bright, sunny day in 2007. Mikamites Kelzy and Scut Monkey were fangurling Mika, when Kelzy accidentally typo'd and wrote "Mike" instead. At around the same time in the Pink Pony Riders thread, Mikamites Babyblue and Kelzy had turned Mika's character into a Bogan, complete with bogan attire (flannelette shirt, ripped blue jeans, ugg boots), a feral ute, 6 pack of beer, and an abnormally high sex drive. So the P.P.R. character and the typo became one and the same thanks to a little joking around. This led on to everyone adding features and creating a code for Mike: @B-D---\< Curly Hair, Big happy eyes, Big grin, "Happy" to see you. But there were no arms, no hands!! OMG!! How will he survive? No, it's ok. Mike doesn't need hands - he's THAT good.

We then realised that he liked to take advantage of us time and time again with his one and only lucky condom whenever we were playing sudoku, since we were heavily concentrating/distracted/easy targets. Quite often we had no idea he had even been and taken advantage of us until a new Mikamite was born. It was all over within seconds and the violation really was quite minimal - despite our whines to the contrary.

Mike travelled to Happikali's Verandah with the Mikamites in December, 2007, but was left behind (shunned) after the tragedy known as "the great cancellation of VFest 2007".. He was later seen frolicking with the wallabies looking for any attention he could get.

Some time around March 2009, to our disadvantage, we allowed him to return to our daily routine.

Mike was last seen in the gay capital of Sydney, on a quest for the holy grail: Yoni Symbolism.

:naughty:

So, other than that there's always looking at the Tags we have added to the last few threads and making sense of that.. Maybe EJ could if she's THAT bored :teehee:

Edited by Kelzy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it's all about "Mike".. which is really just "Bogan Mika" anyway.. :naughty:

Mike (aka Bogan Mika) was born on Gabbly, one bright, sunny day in 2007. Mikamites Kelzy and Scut Monkey were fangurling Mika, when Kelzy accidentally typo'd and wrote "Mike" instead. At around the same time in the Pink Pony Riders thread, Mikamites Babyblue and Kelzy had turned Mika's character into a Bogan, complete with bogan attire (flannelette shirt, ripped blue jeans, ugg boots), a feral ute, 6 pack of beer, and an abnormally high sex drive. So the P.P.R. character and the typo became one and the same thanks to a little joking around. This led on to everyone adding features and creating a code for Mike: @B-D---\< Curly Hair, Big happy eyes, Big grin, "Happy" to see you. But there were no arms, no hands!! OMG!! How will he survive? No, it's ok. Mike doesn't need hands - he's THAT good.

We then realised that he liked to take advantage of us time and time again with his one and only lucky condom whenever we were playing sudoku, since we were heavily concentrating/distracted/easy targets. Quite often we had no idea he had even been and taken advantage of us until a new Mikamite was born. It was all over within seconds and the violation really was quite minimal - despite our whines to the contrary.

Mike travelled to Happikali's Verandah with the Mikamites in December, 2007, but was left behind (shunned) after the tragedy known as "the great cancellation of VFest 2007".. He was later seen frollocking with the wallabies looking for any attention he could get.

Some time around March 2009, to our disadvantage, we allowed him to return to our daily routine.

Mike was last seen in the gay capital of Sydney, on a quest for the holy grail: Yoni Symbolism.

:naughty:

So, other than that there's always looking at the Tags we have added to the last few threads and making sense of that.. Maybe EJ could if she's THAT bored :teehee:

:lmfao: OG !!!! Might have to add a wiki for 'bogan' aswell !! :aah: Oh ... & that picture you p/shopped for Bogan Mika ???

Thanks so much for that Kelz ! :bow:

Haha ! Re: the TAG interpretation ... crikey, I wouldn't wish that upon ANYONE without at least a mths. notice !! :roftl: (would be a great & funny write up tho' !!!)

*thinks* Now ... how to bridge 'front page' with 'bogan mika' & little write up .... ??? :aah:

Okd you post far far too much.

No waay, I haven't had internet in over a week, thats a week's worth of posts :naughty:

Howdy all! I made it back. I'm not even gonna try and MQ, there's just way too much. I'm a tiny bit excited about Mika saying he's coming to Aus.....!!!!!!!!!!

I've been looking at the latitude clips on youtube where Mika is at the piano by the lake and everyone is just jamming and singing together...How COOL!!! I would love to do something like that!

Oooh, how's your new house?

Do you have a link to these said videos?

less so with the mark for my performance of 'Going North' by Missy Higgins at the end of last term (16/20)

*msn slaps you* That is GOOD!

Nooo, you can't cut out the violin!!

Do you have your licence or learners?

Mike travelled to Happikali's Verandah with the Mikamites in December, 2007, but was left behind (shunned) after the tragedy known as "the great cancellation of VFest 2007".. He was later seen frollocking with the wallabies looking for any attention he could get.

:lmfao: :lmfao:Genius.

Oh, the other thing I wanted to say is that I'm currently besotted with that Lily Allen song "Not Fair".

Have you heard Bob Evans' cover of it? :biggrin2:

*thinks* Now ... how to bridge 'front page' with 'bogan mika' & little write up .... ??? :aah:

Front page and Mike and little write up about friends is good, I vote you do it :naughty:

I'm not long home from my uncles funeral. Was really beautiful. In a church. I got a blessing actually.. Such a long day.. Spent 5 hours talking to relo's I haven't seen for years. Isn't it a pity we only ever meet up at funerals..

:huglove: Always a mixture of sadness and happiness, these occasions.

I'm just going to say this.... frolicking, Kelz.

Oops :doh: I didn't notice. That bit was a copy/paste. :naughty:

*wonders if she'd have ever spelt it like that herself anyway??*

*points to Bec* :teehee:

:lmfao : OG !!!! Might have to add a wiki for 'bogan' aswell !! : aah: Oh ... & that picture you p/shopped for Bogan Mika ???

Thanks so much for that Kelz ! :bow:

Haha ! Re: the TAG interpretation ... crikey, I wouldn't wish that upon ANYONE without at least a mths. notice !! :roftl : (would be a great & funny write up tho' !!!)

How did you go with it?

Front page and Mike and little write up about friends is good, I vote you do it :naughty:

I'd vote you do it, but we all know you procrastinate too much.:sneaky2::naughty:

:huglove: Always a mixture of sadness and happiness, these occasions.

Yeah, it was just like that for everyone. It's always more upsetting, imo, when someone dies too young or unexpectedly. We knew this was coming.

<<<<<< o OK OKD? :pbjt:

I much prefer you with your cannibalistic mythical creature. :naughty:

HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!!!

How's everything? Been busy the last few days but still popping in :) Cant wait for the We Are Golden song to be released yay :thumb_yello: I saw Blake on the weekend and he is doing better ... :groupwave: but still got a low immune system ...

Anyway back to housework and my better half playing my PS3 on his day off hehehe :wink2:

:wub2:

Oh, Sen, I nearly missed you! How's it going? Have you got a nursing job? Graduate program or something?

Edit: Just re-read your post. Your oldies huh? Sounds like aged care to me... how are you finding it?

Yeah, i got a post-graduate programme in a nursing home and home care, and its going great thankies :) How have you been? :thumb_yello:

*msn slaps you* That is GOOD!

Nooo, you can't cut out the violin!!

Do you have your licence or learners?

Haha, well it was better than I had expected.

Well today my teacher suggested having a synthesised violin, which we are going to try out tomorrow and see what it sounds like. The school actually has a pretty good synthesiser so my hopes are relatively high.

I have my learners but I'm now 17 so I could get my P's.. I only need a few more hours and to practice reverse parallel parking and three-point turns. And I really want to pass the test first time!

Heya everyone. Just dropping by to say hi! I hope everyone is well.

Just found out this morning that one of my friends went to Dublin, Ireland... went to the U2 concert... managed to get into the pit... and 1 or 2 days after the concert met Bono... got his autograph and photo with him to prove it. Have no idea how she managed it!!!

Boiyes.

Just found out this morning that one of my friends went to Dublin, Ireland... went to the U2 concert... managed to get into the pit... and 1 or 2 days after the concert met Bono... got his autograph and photo with him to prove it. Have no idea how she managed it!!!

Boiyes.

Rainbow Sky!! We miss you! :wub2:

Haha, that sounds awesome!

Hello Lovelies ! :huglove::bye:

Just a quick update re: M's b'day present/book thingy ....

As it turns out, Avoca was only able to fit in some of the front page & most of the piccies. from the front page ... plus my cheesy Happy B'day note ( which includes rave about us making new friends in our thread) :blush-anim-cl::teehee: ... I still haven't seen what she did ... she was rushed off her feet to get it to the printer shop place thingy & said she didn't have time to do anymore so .... I didn't even send her the Bogan Mika thingy ... sooooo sorry Kelz :tears: . I'm hoping she'll send me a link or smth. to show what she did include as soon as she has time ... & then I'll post it here.

'Tis my fault really 'cos I kinda forgot about the project, til she reminded me last minute. :sad:

BUT, I still love the idea of 'tag interpretation' & 'in-joke' stories (including Bogan Mika photo.) re: Aussie thread for some kind of future offering to Mika ... I reckon he'd cack himself !! :lmao::naughty::teehee:

PLUS it could be great for us for future posterity ! :naughty:

Boiyes.

:jawdrop: RBSKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!! :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

I did receive your PM today thanks Liz ! :wub2::thumb_yello:

Oooh, how's your new house?

Do you have a link to these said videos?

Have you heard Bob Evans' cover of it? :biggrin2:

The new house is great thankyou. I :wub2: it very much:blush-anim-cl:

I will find the links for you... *goes looking*......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwHNkOEnvdc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbctQj_XftE&feature=related

These three are the ones I saw the other day without going hunting. I do wonder though if there are other vids out there... there seem to be a few cameras.

No, I haven't heard Bob Evans cover of it:blink:

Yeah, i got a post-graduate programme in a nursing home and home care, and its going great thankies :) How have you been? :thumb_yello:

Good news on the grad programme. You must have a lot more patience than me. I couldn't work in aged care. I got too frustrated with people because I became too impatient.

I'm very good atm. We bought a house and I'm in love with it:wub2: Still unpacking etc but it'll get done eventually:naughty:

LIZZIE!!! Long time no see! Hope things are good at your end too!

And chickadee, for someone who was away moving house, I have to say, you caught up very well, 2 of those Latitude vids, the Mika and Andy ones, I had never seen nor heard of:aah: That was a little treat! :pinkbow: