The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Just watched ... (well, a while ago) ... no news ... just promo as DKA said.

PETRA: Yes ... I do sleep ... only, I seem to be awake in your timezones ... insomnia ... dang !! :aah:

Still ... was great to see Meeks on our telly !! :cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it :naughty: ... but definetly gonna fly to Sydney and see him perform when he comes out ... my boyfriend even said he'll take me :wink2:

YAY ! :kachinga:

My b/f took/drove (we live in rural NSW) me to the gig in '07 ... first gig in many years !! We had a wonderful time !! Mika def. gives a great show ! :wink2:

Tell your fella that Meek's concert is definitely worth it ! :biggrin2::thumb_yello::wub2:

OMG did anyone watch the morning show???? Mika was on there too! I wish my tape hadnt run out cos i didnt get to tape it! BUT he annonced he will do one or two shows here in november, a bit of promo, and hopefully organise a proper tour. He says he is a bit of a turtle when it comes to ideas, and is slow, but is a snappy turtle and whats he has the idea, he does it!!!

Hopefully its up on youtube because i was half asleep when mum woke me up to watch it.

Oh, and chucked a sickie today :P

But i actually am sick its ok :thumb_yello: LOL

OMG did anyone watch the morning show???? Mika was on there too! I wish my tape hadnt run out cos i didnt get to tape it! BUT he annonced he will do one or two shows here in november, a bit of promo, and hopefully organise a proper tour. He says he is a bit of a turtle when it comes to ideas, and is slow, but is a snappy turtle and whats he has the idea, he does it!!!

Hopefully its up on youtube because i was half asleep when mum woke me up to watch it.

But i actually am sick its ok :thumb_yello: LOL

November!:shocked: ****! That's not very long away!! Oh, gosh, I might have to ask for early Christmas present or something:blink:

November!:shocked: ****! That's not very long away!! Oh, gosh, I might have to ask for early Christmas present or something:blink:

I know!!! I go on my holidays in october, so hopefully i can get some time off in November too, cos no doubt the concert will be somewhere big like sydney or melbourne.

He mentioned something about ya have to find tickets or something to his gig......? Not sure what that was about, but im sure he will give us the goss soon enough :D

Im just sooooo excited that he is finally gunna come here :mf_lustslow:

!!! E-X-C-I-T-E-D !!!

i will be on the first flight out if he does

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Aw, thanks guys. =] I was only doing preliminary dressage, so the movements weren't too complex. Just trot and canter circles, the occasional extension of the trot, both free and medium walks, and this really cool movement in which you trot a 20m circle whilst allowing the horse to take the reins from the hands and stretch downwards. Bonza's pretty good at that one. =]

http://www.raf.se/movie.asp?director=02jonas_akerlund&category=03Music_Videos&filename=49Mika_-_we_are_golden.mov

Nah, he's still got the white shorts on, he just performs some...erm... questionable dance moves...

Horse stuff means nothing to me, so I'll just nod and smile...

Oh yes... questionable indeed!

Tell me about it... but definetly gonna fly to Sydney and see him perform when he comes out ... my boyfriend even said he'll take me

Awwwww... he's a good boy... I like him already!

But i actually am sick its ok LOL

:jawdrop:

Are you ****ing serious??? :shocked:

I got the end of it with Larry and the chick talking about him being a turtle... but didn't know about that...

If only I didn't have to wash my hair today, then I would've seen it!

Okay, we'll have to check YT and the Morning Show's website... it might come up on there...

I know!!! I go on my holidays in october, so hopefully i can get some time off in November too, cos no doubt the concert will be somewhere big like sydney or melbourne.

He mentioned something about ya have to find tickets or something to his gig......? Not sure what that was about, but im sure he will give us the goss soon enough :D

Im just sooooo excited that he is finally gunna come here

!!! E-X-C-I-T-E-D !!!

I'm still :jawdrop:...

But a little bit :woot_jump:

And now I'm gonna say ssomething to him on twitter...

I know I'm talking to myself, but I don't really care...

Mum just called and told me that the tape hadn't been stopped, and she managed to get the Morning Show interview! :woot_jump:

She watched both interviews and said that the one with Nuala wasn't that great, but the Morning Show one was better... I told her that she had to put a label on the tape and put it in my room so no-one tapes over it...

I know I'm talking to myself, but I don't really care...

Mum just called and told me that the tape hadn't been stopped, and she managed to get the Morning Show interview! :woot_jump:

She watched both interviews and said that the one with Nuala wasn't that great, but the Morning Show one was better... I told her that she had to put a label on the tape and put it in my room so no-one tapes over it...

AWESOME!!! HIDE THE TAPE!!!! My tape stopped and didnt record morning show cos i had it started at 6am just in case, and its only a 3 hr tape.

Yeah the morning show interview was way wayyy better, gave more info.

Woot woot!!!

The Mika exclusive is now on the morning show :D

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show/video/#fop

Click the link, scroll down and you will see the video: Mika is golden

:mf_lustslow:

I totally missed out on like 2 or so minutes at the start........glad they put it up already :thumb_yello:

Cant wait!!!! :aah:

YAYNESS!!!

Am checking it now...

Neither can I!

AWESOME!!! HIDE THE TAPE!!!! My tape stopped and didnt record morning show cos i had it started at 6am just in case, and its only a 3 hr tape.

Yeah the morning show interview was way wayyy better, gave more info.

Woot woot!!!

I will... mum's hiding it for me...

Mum thought it was heaps better too... I was a bit disappointed with the sunrise one...

And I can't help but think that the petition helped Mika decide to come back!

The Mika exclusive is now on the morning show :D

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show/video/#fop

Click the link, scroll down and you will see the video: Mika is golden

:mf_lustslow:

I totally missed out on like 2 or so minutes at the start........glad they put it up already :thumb_yello:

Cant wait!!!! :aah:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I squealed when I was watching this! Yeeha!:aah:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I squealed when I was watching this! Yeeha!:aah:

I was :jawdrop: when Sen said about concerts, then I was :biggrin2: when I watched the video...

I'm still :biggrin2: It's frigging awesome!

Impotent? As in powerless or no :chkn:?

As in it is something which has great potential, but at the moment it's lacking will power.. :naughty:

And, yay for Mika getting his boganess out. :mf_lustslow::teehee:

Oh man, that is the crappest thing ever. Today I was just looking at my schedule for the best possible and worst possible times and November is 100% the worst possible time. Exactly the time of all my exams and assignment due dates and speeches and presentations. I hope he procrastinates and makes it December, when I am 100% free to do whatever I want.

As in it is something which has great potential, but at the moment it's lacking will power.. :naughty:

And, yay for Mika getting his boganess out. :mf_lustslow::teehee:

Hello !! :huglove::bye:

Yep Kelz, I received & responded to those PM's as soon as I read them !

There is defo. no lacking willpower from my part ... I'm as keen as mustard !! :biggrin2:

Is there another uncensored WAG video link? That one doesn't work.

So far I am liking house sharing with my friends a LOT. Today me and Davina spent about 6 hours making a cake and it is the most retarded thing ever. It's brilliant, for Lucy's birthday which was last week :biggrin2: Was supposed to say "You're Special Lucy" but due to excess sprinkles now says "Ou'r Special Lucy", which works too I guess :roftl:

I do have my 2 weeks study break right in the middle of november, so there is a 50% chance I will physically be able to leave the state, although whether I 'should' or not is debatable. Incentive to study hard during the semester so I don't have to cram during the study break I suppose.

I do have my 2 weeks study break right in the middle of november, so there is a 50% chance I will physically be able to leave the state, although whether I 'should' or not is debatable. Incentive to study hard during the semester so I don't have to cram during the study break I suppose.

I'm saying nothing :fisch:

I was :jawdrop: when Sen said about concerts, then I was :biggrin2: when I watched the video...

I'm still :biggrin2: It's frigging awesome!

I didnt know about the morning show interview but watched it online .... I so cant wait now :shocked: I was just jumping up and down everywhere :groupwave: only thing is when he does announce tickets and stuff whether me being in Cairns is gonna affect getting tickets :woot_jump:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

:woot_jump::groupwave::yay::toot::dance_man:

Sorry, just heard WAG on the radio for the very first time. I screamed so loud and then my daughter and I danced around the lounge room like nutcases. This is after my son and daughter and I sang it all the way to drop son at school and then daughter and I sang it all the way home.

I didnt know about the morning show interview but watched it online .... I so cant wait now :shocked: I was just jumping up and down everywhere :groupwave: only thing is when he does announce tickets and stuff whether me being in Cairns is gonna affect getting tickets :woot_jump:

Ah, it shouldn't. I'm in Townsville, and being there hasn't ever affected anyone I know in the way of concert tickets...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

:woot_jump::groupwave::yay::toot::dance_man:

Sorry, just heard WAG on the radio for the very first time. I screamed so loud and then my daughter and I danced around the lounge room like nutcases. This is after my son and daughter and I sang it all the way to drop son at school and then daughter and I sang it all the way home.

Awesome! My friend said she heard it on the radio too!

Also,I got home yesterday and mum called me to tell me that Mika was on TV this morning. She was a little taken back when I told her I already knew of and had seen the footage... :naughty:

Hello everyone! I'm very happy about Mika coming here in November! I'm hoping that he does under 18 shows this time. And did everyone read his twitter? He has changed the album title! I'm sort of happy about that because I prefer it when artists don't use one of the song titles as the album title.. Which I'm hoping he has now done!

Today I, along with a few people in my music class, played at the Eisteddfod. We did 'Buses and Trains' (I was on keyboard) and we came first!

And we go to Melbourne to record tomorrow! I'm very excited! :biggrin2: