The longest first post ever...

Eglė

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there are a few boys around. :wink2:

M, cool. I remember being in the Westlife MB and there were absolutely NO boys. :D

I'm already having a lot of fun here and yup, fingers crossed. ;)

E.

Labas Egle! Mano vardas Indrė, malonu susipažint!

Kaaaaaip man malonu matyti gausėjančią lietuvišką MFC bendruomenę :naughty: Gražus prisistatymas, neprailgo beskaitant!

Jei pabendraut MFC lietuviškai, siūlau aplankyt Baltijos valstybių temą (Mūsų, lietuvių, čia ne taip daug, kad atskirą temą turėtume :sneaky2:)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11489&highlight=baltic+states

Taip pat, jei jau visai nori lietuviškos bendruomenės, turim ir tokią :roftl:

http://mikamaniacs.realfreeforum.com/

Dar kartą malonu, tikiuosi tau čia patiks kaip ir visiems mums :naughty: Tik atsargiai, nuo šito forumo gali lengvai 'priprasti' :naughty:

Labas Egle! Mano vardas Indrė, malonu susipažint!

Kaaaaaip man malonu matyti gausėjančią lietuvišką MFC bendruomenę :naughty: Gražus prisistatymas, neprailgo beskaitant!

Taip pat, jei jau visai nori lietuviškos bendruomenės, turim ir tokią :roftl:

http://mikamaniacs.realfreeforum.com/

Dar kartą malonu, tikiuosi tau čia patiks kaip ir visiems mums :naughty: Tik atsargiai, nuo šito forumo gali lengvai 'priprasti' :naughty:

Sveika, smagu susipažint. Gerai, kad neprailgo tas "romanas", pasistengsiu kitus kartus tik kokią novelę sukurt. :blush-anim-cl:

Kodėl toks sarkastiškas juokas apie lietuvišką bendruomenę? :D Šiaip manau aš jau imu priprast prie šitos vietelės. Oi bus negerai, jei nebeišeis mokytis. :naughty:

And may I say in English: almost the best day of my life.

E.

Sveika' date=' smagu susipažint. Gerai, kad neprailgo tas "romanas", pasistengsiu kitus kartus tik kokią novelę sukurt. :blush-anim-cl:

Kodėl toks sarkastiškas juokas apie lietuvišką bendruomenę? :D Šiaip manau aš jau imu priprast prie šitos vietelės. Oi bus negerai, jei nebeišeis mokytis. :naughty:

And may I say in English: almost the best day of my life.

E.[/quote']

Kad čia mūsų labai nedaug, bet visgi džiugu, kad iš vis bent yra! :o

Prie šitos vietelės tikrai labai lengva priprasti, o jei su kuo susibendrauji, tai iš vis :naughty:

Mokytis? Gal kaip nors.. :naughty:

Very few and I have noticed that some of those soon stopped posting or never posted at all :confused: ... any plausible explanation ?

Marie-Thérèse

I suppose men get freaked out when they're alone among women/girls. :rolls_eyes: They are really sensitive bout hearing all the girl subjects, you know... Some might have this "all my women" attitude and feel sort of a proud but on the other hand they might quickly get a kick in the ... if "his women" start to feel the pride.

Ok, sorry for such unconvincing and rather feminist philosophy. :huh: I don't know anything about men. At all. :biggrin2:

(and I'm somewhat anti-feminist, actually)

I suppose men get freaked out when they're alone among women/girls. :rolls_eyes: They are really sensitive bout hearing all the girl subjects' date=' you know... Some might have this "all my women" attitude and feel sort of a proud but on the other hand they might quickly get a kick in the ... if "his women" start to feel the pride.

Ok, sorry for such unconvincing and rather feminist philosophy. :huh: I don't know anything about men. At all.

(and I'm somewhat anti-feminist, actually)[/quote']

I am neither a chauvinist nor a feminist, actually activism bores me stiff, but I can't help feeling that men who come here are a bit scared to find themselves trapped in a kind of nunnery :shocked: .

They are wrong, of course, but then men are notoriously unsubtle creatures :naughty: : the fewer men there are, the more popular they are likely to be :wub2: so they should stay and enjoy instead of running away.

And I am not being a female chauvinist, just being lucid :wink2: .

Marie-Thérèse

PS Haggis, my -male- MFC friend, where have you gone :sad: ?