• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still my favourite pic atm

3625637183_4c5b949a9c_b.jpg

:swoon:

This is basically my wallpaper, and my brother saw it and was like "Who is that?!:boxed:" and I just looked at him with pleading eyes and said "Please don't say anything! :tears::no:" because he usually makes fun of Mika, but I told him I'd start crying if he said anything :pinkbow:

Alice.loves.mika, thanks for agreeing with me! People always think I'm weird when I say that. But when you have stubby, wrinkly things at the end of your own arms, you notice these things.. ;)

You certainly not the only one who likes his hands. :wink2::wub2:

This is basically my wallpaper, and my brother saw it and was like "Who is that?!:boxed:" and I just looked at him with pleading eyes and said "Please don't say anything! :tears::no:" because he usually makes fun of Mika, but I told him I'd start crying if he said anything :pinkbow:

It IS a very ARRESTING Pic!

K! :boing:

I'm gonna take a shower, but I'll be back afterwards :wink2:

(don't have any pics though, so don't get your hopes up .. :roftl: )

K! :boing:

I'm gonna take a shower, but I'll be back afterwards :wi2:

(don't have any pics though, so don't get your hopes up .. :

B! :boing:

Okay... I'll wait for you - hope my internet connection will work better than it does now :thumbdown:

Oh don't worry, I've got pics :roftl:

hello guys! Anyone here? :biggrin2:

wotz up??

Heya Alice!! :biggrin2: Nothing special, been out for a long walk and photographing the sky and nature..

You?

Aaaaaaaargh, why does those plasters never stay ON! :blink: Waterproof .... tsssssss, right :sneaky2:

Ok, I'm back :roftl:

Erm, are you having your laptop with yourself in the tub, B?:blink::roftl:

You're back already! How can you take a shower for such a short time??

Erm, are you having your laptop with yourself in the tub, B?:blink::roftl:

No? :blink::roftl:

Like I said .. I'm back :bleh:

I just had put some plasters on before I went into the shower, with the goal to actually still have them on in the shower (and after the shower) but it doesn't quite work like that :blink::roftl:

No? oftl:

Like I said .. I'm back :bleh:

I just had put some plasters on before I went into the shower, with the goal to actually still have them on in the shower (and after the shower) but it doesn't quite work like that nk: :roftl:

I know I know, I've edited my post,take a look :roftl:

It never works like that :mf_rosetinted: I know it from experience,I've had some of those so-called WATERPROOF plasters too - they got off the very first moment I got into the shower :naughty::thumbdown:

And of course, the took the money in pharmacy, selling the unreliable product :sneaky2: