• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wi0plk.jpg

:wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

I LOOOOOOOOOVE the picture!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

By the way, do we know where is it from? thought it might be from a recent photoshoot. He was saying something about one the other day, wasn't he? In Australia perhaps? I don't really remember...information overload....:aah:

I LOOOOOOOOOVE the picture!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

By the way, do we know where is it from? thought it might be from a recent photoshoot. He was saying something about one the other day, wasn't he? In Australia perhaps? I don't really remember...information overload....:aah:

Noooooo, I think it was in Tokyo, wasn't it? Maybe it's this one, I don't know :teehee:

Noooooo, I think it was in Tokyo, wasn't it? Maybe it's this one, I don't know :teehee:

FOUND IT:

have run away from nyc... took some pics with kid cutty & mamie gummer for the cover of paper magazine, did other shoots and interviews

5:04 AM Jun 20th from web

it was in NYC!!! :wink2:

I mean what I was thinking about now I don't say that the pic is from this particular photoshoot, but by the way his hair looks like, seems pretty recent to me. :aah::biggrin2:

FOUND IT:

have run away from nyc... took some pics with kid cutty & mamie gummer for the cover of paper magazine, did other shoots and interviews

5:04 AM Jun 20th from web

it was in NYC!!! :wink2:

I mean what I was thinking about now I don't say that the pic is from this particular photoshoot, but by the way his hair looks like, seems pretty recent to me. :aah::biggrin2:

I see........ the hair matters :naughty:

How about this:

Just checked out the Keiichi Tanaami studio now off to Snoozer mag photo shoot. Am in love with his work. 8:16 PM Jul 3rd

Could be anything actually :sneaky2:, he's writing about the photo shoots all the time!

Ok, let's stop this stalker-like conversation :roftl: