Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it. :biggrin2: Mika is like 'boing boing boing'. That boy have such flexibility. :hypo: And when he jumps so high....jeez...

Well, the actual :wub2:-moment is after the 'boing boing boing', but you can't see it that well :sad:

It like: Mika boings, he looks in my direction, sees the camera (again, I think :roftl:) and smiles :teehee:

good evening ladies! :pinkbow:

after 'reading' more than 10 pages like that i'm a little... you know... :stretc:

really ehm... beautiful [yeah' date= let's say beautiful.. :teehee:] pics!!!

:

Helloo!! :huglove: how are you?

thanks for the evening...I had a really good time. I think it passed a long time since I laugh so much' date=' and die, also. :naughty:

Now, I've to go. :bye::huglove:[/quote']

I know you're already gone, but - Goodn ight! Hope to see you more around here from now on. :bye:

*sigh* Just watched my Relax video again (on tv :naughty:) .. Now I'm dead .. just dead .. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I think this truly was THE moment/video of the 2 gigs .. and maybe even of all gigs I've seen .. Gosh .. just wonderful :wub2:

Sorry, just had to share that :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I'm fine thanks enjoying the holidays eh

n1022105307_287124_8387.jpg

great :thumb_yello: how long are your holidays?

*sigh* Just watched my Relax video again (on tv :naughty:) .. Now I'm dead .. just dead .. :blush-anim-cl:

I think this truly was THE moment/video of the 2 gigs .. and maybe even of all gigs I've seen .. Gosh .. just wonderful :wub2:

Sorry, just had to share that

:shocked: OMG MIKA KILLED B !!!! :no:

:shocked: OMG MIKA KILLED B !!!! :no:

You have no idea.. :teehee:

I'm not even gonna bother to try and explain what it did to me the moment I knew he was gonna play Relax .. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

*sigh* Just watched my Relax video again (on tv :naughty:) .. Now I'm dead .. just dead .. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

oooh! now i'm curious, tomorrow i'll search it!! :biggrin2:

time to sleep for me! have good time on here! :teehee:

:bye:

*sigh* Just watched my Relax video again (on tv : .. Now I'm dead .. just dead .. :

Sorry, just had to share that ::

:wub2: I can't imagine what it was like... I just... Gosh, how MUCH I'd like to have been on one of the gigs!! On ANY of the gigs! It just makes me feel more and more depressed. :mf_pain:

hi keti!!! :pinkbow: i'm fine... much more fine than before coming here to see the latest! :

here is another kneeling-lover: me! :-cl:

Oh are you really? I'll go grab a nice kneeling picture for you too... :wink2:

Here!

Immagine5.png

oooh! now i'm curious' date=' tomorrow i'll search it!! :biggrin2:

time to sleep for me! have good time on here! :teehee:

:bye:[/quote']

Here it is :wink2:

If you watch it before you go, you'll sleep very well :naughty:

:bye: