What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Struggling and struggling and struggling with an 8 page research paper due tomorrow :crybaby: My own fault but I don't have to like it.

*crosses arms* Hmpf.

You're just terrible :roftl: That way you'll get it done yes .. :bleh::roftl:

I hope it worked out ok btw :wink2:

I'm doing ... nothing :mf_rosetinted:

Can I come? :wub2:

I'd only be delighted if you'd join me :wub2:

I'm looking up day trips from London to Paris atm, only thing is I don't really have anyone to go with and think I'd enjoy it much more if I had someone with me! But then again, I think I'd want to stay overnight because I really want to see Paris at night :wub2:

I'd only be delighted if you'd join me :wub2:

I'm looking up day trips from London to Paris atm, only thing is I don't really have anyone to go with and think I'd enjoy it much more if I had someone with me! But then again, I think I'd want to stay overnight because I really want to see Paris at night :wub2:

Why thank you. :biggrin2:

Someone or nobody to go with...DO IT! :boing: I'd take a day trip to either of those places, but it'd take nearly a day to get there. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Why thank you. :biggrin2:

Someone or nobody to go with...DO IT! :boing: I'd take a day trip to either of those places, but it'd take nearly a day to get there. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Oh yeah :roftl:

It's just that I'm going to London this month anyway so I was thinking maybe I should do it! But maybe I should just wait for a few months, cos my friend said she'd love to come with me during the summer. Or else I'll go when I'll be in France studying later this year (if all goes to plan :naughty:)

Oh yeah :roftl:

It's just that I'm going to London this month anyway so I was thinking maybe I should do it! But maybe I should just wait for a few months, cos my friend said she'd love to come with me during the summer. Or else I'll go when I'll be in France studying later this year (if all goes to plan :naughty:)

If you're going to be in London alreeeeady...:fisch::das:

If you're going to be in London alreeeeady...:fisch::das:

I knooooow! :naughty: But hm.. I don't want to go on my own like.. I'll see though... :wub2:

Maybe I'll just pop down to Mika's for tea if he's still around :naughty: He did just pretty much tell everyone on twitter where he lives :naughty:

I knooooow! :naughty: But hm.. I don't want to go on my own like.. I'll see though... :wub2:

Maybe I'll just pop down to Mika's for tea if he's still around :naughty: He did just pretty much tell everyone on twitter where he lives :naughty:

Try and find someone, I don't think it'd have to take much convincing if you say, "wanna come to Paris?" :naughty:

I'd most definately come then. :naughty: Imagine a tour of Europe with Mika, that'd be pretty awesome. :naughty: