What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

My school is.... I think it was built in the 20's, but its not one of those really pretty schools, it's pretty much a box. Its terrible and the school is terribly poor. It's a shame they couldn't get the job done sooner because I would have like to actually go to a school of some worth. (I cant switch schools because I'm in the French Program and our school is the only one that offers it)

basically that other ticket was for my mom and she said she'll try to persuade them, but she keeps rubbing in my face how stupid and I was and how i'm NOT getting in and how the whole thing is just a big WASTE of time and money! the meanie is NOT supportive! :hair:

But i'm ditching school to walk around vancouver, I always do this when theres a celebrity on tour! Sometimes, very rarely though! You actually see them!!! :D :D :D

Oh, I see, so you're a frenchie, are you? :teehee:

That's horrible! Tell her how you feel, if you can. Otherwise, lay low and wait for her to calm down..

What? You rebel you! Your families okay with this? And you're going to ferry over just for that?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I see, so you're a frenchie, are you? :teehee:

That's horrible! Tell her how you feel, if you can. Otherwise, lay low and wait for her to calm down..

What? You rebel you! Your families okay with this? And you're going to ferry over just for that?

My mom lives in Maple Ridge, so it's no big deal really :dunno: Maybe this time I will take the seaplane! no, I don't have money for that lol, BC Ferries has the monopoly!!!!!!!! :shocked: its only 30km but it takes 2 hours!!! They should just build a chunnel

My mom lives in Maple Ridge, so it's no big deal really :dunno: Maybe this time I will take the seaplane! no, I don't have money for that lol, BC Ferries has the monopoly!!!!!!!! :shocked: its only 30km but it takes 2 hours!!! They should just build a chunnel

Ah, I see. I thought MR was an hour from Vancouver? Or is it closer for you to just ferry over to there? I have no idea how anything works. :naughty:

And yes, they should. Maybe one day.

Ah, I see. I thought MR was an hour from Vancouver? Or is it closer for you to just ferry over to there? I have no idea how anything works. :naughty:

And yes, they should. Maybe one day.

Nonono Not an hour! Atleast it doesn't feel like that at all!! no It can't be. Maybe half an hour. The longest wait is when you're actually in Vancouver and the traffic is :insane:

Plus theres sky train. But I honestly don't know what to do. Maybe i'll just not go at all. Save some embarassment

Nonono Not an hour! Atleast it doesn't feel like that at all!! no It can't be. Maybe half an hour. The longest wait is when you're actually in Vancouver and the traffic is :insane:

Plus theres sky train. But I honestly don't know what to do. Maybe i'll just not go at all. Save some embarassment

Really? My childhood friend lied to me then!

Whoo.. sky train! :thumb_yello: Can you call the venue and ask? Or get a ticket refund? I get all antsy thinking about your situation! Eep.

As for me, I've got to go. Night! :wink2:

Really? My childhood friend lied to me then!

Whoo.. sky train! :thumb_yello: Can you call the venue and ask? Or get a ticket refund? I get all antsy thinking about your situation! Eep.

As for me, I've got to go. Night! :wink2:

We did. :shocked: They said NO NO :shocked: oh well, we just gotta look at the funny side of this! which is.... well... I dont know yet :roftl:

Have a good night!!! School tommorow! :puke: