What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. :lmfao: I'd much rather...sleep, which I haven't been getting much of lately. :mf_rosetinted:

Same here. I still haven't caught up on sleep from the gig weekend where i got a total of 45 minutes of sleep in 40 hours.:naughty: Guessing that's not healthy.

But I'm just naturally a night owl, so even if I don't need to be awake, I will be. It takes me a long time to fall asleep as well...

Same here. I still haven't caught up on sleep from the gig weekend where i got a total of 45 minutes of sleep in 40 hours.:naughty: Guessing that's not healthy.

But I'm just naturally a night owl, so even if I don't need to be awake, I will be. It takes me a long time to fall asleep as well...

Oh crap. I don't know how you're still alive. I'd have died right then. :roftl:

That totally sucks. :no:

You're writing a novel? Cool! I was going to do that,but school is killing me right now. :sneaky2:

Yup! I did one last year too. It's not going so well though, I have to play catch up on my word count this weekend. I might actually make it to a write in this year, I haven't been to one of those yet.

Yeah, it can't be hard with school. Maybe next year?

Yup! I did one last year too. It's not going so well though, I have to play catch up on my word count this weekend. I might actually make it to a write in this year, I haven't been to one of those yet.

Yeah, it can't be hard with school. Maybe next year?

Good luck! :wink2:

Maybe...unless college kills me too (which is very likely). :roftl: