• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck! I hope you get tickets-

I've never heard of them before, maybe I should look them up

Thanks

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! I was sad because i wanted to see Mika on the secret show but now.... this came up and i'm freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mika did a cover of their song "Just Can't Get Enough" they are so freakin awesome!!!

I'M STILL EXCITED

of course!

but we all goot water poisoning, and mines getting worse :(

Woohoo!! Hope to see you again haha

I hate that!! I'm so sorry ): hope you get better *hugs* I got food poisoning a few months ago it was horrible so i know how you feel!!

I'M STILL EXCITED

Woohoo!! Hope to see you again haha

I hate that!! I'm so sorry ): hope you get better *hugs* I got food poisoning a few months ago it was horrible so i know how you feel!!

thanks! yeah, they told us we probably have an intestine parasite

ye we will

haha ya lol.

well off the negative, lets talk about the positive!

how are you!?

I don't want people to see Mexico like "Visit Mexico, eat mexican food and get sick!" tho it would be funny :lol3: when Fall Out Boy came to Mexico Pete Wentz got sick

Yup, i so agree!

I'M DOING FINE FINE FINE FINE FINE!!!! SUPER EXCITED!!!!! One of my favorites bands are coming to MY city this October, i need to get tickets!!! I'm happy happy, almost as happy as the people who are going to the Mika's secret show!!!

How about you? :boing:

I don't want people to see Mexico like "Visit Mexico, eat mexican food and get sick!" tho it would be funny :lol3: when Fall Out Boy came to Mexico Pete Wentz got sick

Yup, i so agree!

I'M DOING FINE FINE FINE FINE FINE!!!! SUPER EXCITED!!!!! One of my favorites bands are coming to MY city this October, i need to get tickets!!! I'm happy happy, almost as happy as the people who are going to the Mika's secret show!!!

How about you? :boing:

i hope ppl dont view it as that, we went to a different church for dinner, and well we got the end result, it was just an accident! lol

haha well pete.. hes different, how bout that :P

o yay!!! thats so amazing!!!!

im pretty gooood, i go back to school tomorrow tho, but i get to see my friends. i think im gonna take a quick shower right now :D

i hope ppl dont view it as that, we went to a different church for dinner, and well we got the end result, it was just an accident! lol

haha well pete.. hes different, how bout that :P

o yay!!! thats so amazing!!!!

im pretty gooood, i go back to school tomorrow tho, but i get to see my friends. i think im gonna take a quick shower right now :D

Just an accident, exactly i agree!!

Yup, amazing as hell!!

Ow, me too, i have school :sneaky2: the only different thing is that i don't have friends in that school :P Okay, have fun! haha

Just an accident, exactly i agree!!

Yup, amazing as hell!!

Ow, me too, i have school :sneaky2: the only different thing is that i don't have friends in that school :P Okay, have fun! haha

i dont like school :P lol. aw im sorry!

i think the one part i didnt like about the mexico trip was the amount i broke out! lol.