What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dyed my hair (yesterday :bleh:), but there's not a HUGE difference in the colour. I've only told one of my friends and I will not tell anyone else and see how long it takes for someone to notice. :mf_rosetinted: IF they notice. :lol3::huh:

Edited by iadoremika

I dyed my hair (yesterday :bleh:), but there's not a HUGE difference in the colour. I've only told one of my friends and I will not tell anyone else and see how long it takes for someone to notice. :mf_rosetinted: IF they notice. :lol3::huh:

ooo i wanna see in a pic!

im painting my nails

I ate too many brownies. :tears:

ooo i wanna see in a pic!

im painting my nails

Hmm. Maybe tomorrow (or some day after tomorrow). :bleh:

What colour? :das: I was thinking of painting my nails. Trying to decide which colour, out of the polishes I have.

sat keeping telling myself to take my tablets, freezing, shattered and still for some reason of insanity refreshing the twitter page every 2 minutes...

I'm not going to be able to stay awake until the concert i dont think but will get as close as i can and then SLEEEEEEEEEEEP

waiting for some reports from the mika gig :boing: on youtube and twitter...seeing if Russel Brand will tweet me back :naughty:

he never tweeted me back:sad::naughty:

should I try John Mayer?:naughty:

I really hope mika will tweet me back sometime too :wub2:

Yeah :punk: I think I will:cheerful_h4h:

no I don't, well I've seen it once but haven't seen alot of it..so no, why?:bleh:

I was going to say Rainn Wilson (the guy who plays Dwight) has a Twitter account that you might be interested in. But...nevermind. :roftl:

I was going to say Rainn Wilson (the guy who plays Dwight) has a Twitter account that you might be interested in. But...nevermind. :roftl:

oh I know him!:roftl: he was in "the Rocker" :bleh:

*thinks...Teddy Geiger! :wub2: does he have a twitter? searches*