Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

If we got any cooler, the earth would blow up.:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Chicago is 8 hours away for me, but LoveMPLS said maybe we could ride share or something, or I would just pay the damn 100$ and take the bus :)

Wow 8 hours! We LOVE Chicago. We could live there someday. We've loved it every time we've went. We've always drove but have always wanted to take the train.

:roftl::roftl:

Yes, Chicago would be awesome. Saw him at The House Of Blues in Chicago last Feb. It was fantastic! Even though we live in IL, Chicago is still pretty far (Like 3 hours) but it was so worth it. OMG it was so worth it. St. Louis is only about an hour. That would be awesome if he did both cities.:mf_lustslow:

He better come to St. Louis. He promised me, what, nearly two years ago? :sneaky2::bleh:

:roftl:

Wow 8 hours! We LOVE Chicago. We could live there someday. We've loved it every time we've went. We've always drove but have always wanted to take the train.

Oh it would be so lovely to finally meet everyone as well! well see, it would be well worth it because I can see the sites at chicago as well, last time I went I didnt have so grand of time, but I am eager to visit again :thumb_yello:

Oh it would be so lovely to finally meet everyone as well! well see, it would be well worth it because I can see the sites at chicago as well, last time I went I didnt have so grand of time, but I am eager to visit again :thumb_yello:

That would be so cool to meet everyone. We met a few last time we were in Chicago. That would be cool to have a meet up.

He did say that and I have it on film as proof! ;) St. Louis does indeed rock. I <3 it! Would be over the moon happy if he came to St. Louis or Kansas City.

You have it on film??? St. Louis is soooo close to us. We go there all the time. Now Kansas City on the other hand is pretty far but we'd definitely go if that was the only one close.:naughty:

You have it on film??? St. Louis is soooo close to us. We go there all the time. Now Kansas City on the other hand is pretty far but we'd definitely go if that was the only one close.:naughty:

He said he would be going to Missouri "Next fall," which I think is perhaps a go-to response for the Mika clan. lol

I'm sure I'll be hitting Chicago again if he skips out on MO again.

He said he would be going to Missouri "Next fall," which I think is perhaps a go-to response for the Mika clan. lol

I'm sure I'll be hitting Chicago again if he skips out on MO again.

Oh absolutely! Us too. Will Definitely go to Chicago if he skips out on MO which he shouldn't.:naughty: We don't know where he would perform in St. Louis. The Pageant is pretty big. Fubar is intimate and small.

I would say the Pageant would fit him perfectly. But then again, that's one of my favorite places to see shows. :)

Hope dates come out soon!

...well, I better get to bed now! Nice chatting with you. It's been a while. :)

have a good night :)

You have a venue called fubar?

That's genius. :roftl:

:naughty::naughty:

I would say the Pageant would fit him perfectly. But then again, that's one of my favorite places to see shows. :)

Hope dates come out soon!

...well, I better get to bed now! Nice chatting with you. It's been a while. :)

The Pageant is one of our favorite places too. It would be perfect for him. Great chatting with ya. Goodnight all.

mikasounds Right, about to take off. Good bye for now LA. I can't beleive the second album is ready. I can't wait to get home. x

6 minutes ago from Tweetie

so the album is ready! :boing:

now we need the release date and the tour dates:biggrin2:

What a great news today! :boing:

Its my current Dream. :arf2:

Come on Mika. Make my dream come true! :naughty:

mine too! :fisch:

anyway... Im very happy to read his teweets cause we know what HE's doing! :wink2:

So the album is ready and he's keepin us waitin until the fall...and there it is the fall again:naughty:

Geez, I so love it when he keeps us posted with every random thing he's up to...besides just the other day a mate of mine told me about "Clockwork Orange" being a super terrifying kind of movie with pretty violent scenes and stuff, and to read now that Meeks is actually reading the BOOK which has to be a little more generous in describing things, kinda freaks me out:shocked:. I just noticed lately that when you hear about something for the first time and doesn't really interest you, it'll come back to you again and again...:blink:

yeah, just me talking for the sake of it:blush-anim-cl:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx