Current Obsession

NuttyGummy

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently obsessed with nail art :wink2: i do my nails every week and one friend and i have a blog about nail art [ it's in spanish but we have photos :wink2:here's the link

oh and i'm also obsessed with doodles :aah:

dkadhfaksljfhasklfjhaskldfhjasdf The pikachu. I'm in love.:wub2: I do nail art on occation, but flags are my specialty.:aah:

As we all know Mika is obsessed with something new about every other week

This is a thread where you can list all of your current obsessions.

I will start it out my listing some of mine.

I am currently obsessed with the TV show ‘Stargate: Atlantis’ I don’t know why, I just am . . . the characters can be pretty sarcastic and the dialogue alone is enough to make me laugh. It amuses me.

I am also obsessed with Propel flavored water. So good.

And the new Sharpie pens, I like the way they write.

Sorry to the mods if there is already another thread like this. I looked and couldn’t find one.

Im obsessed with the danish pop act Alphabeat, i've been obsessed for 6 years now :P

dkadhfaksljfhasklfjhaskldfhjasdf The pikachu. I'm in love.:wub2: I do nail art on occation, but flags are my specialty.:aah:

:aah: a lot of people have liked my pikachu nails ... but anyone has dared to wear them :mf_rosetinted:

my pack-man nails has also been famous :aah:i put a photo on them on my introduction of the blog

EDIT: and obviously, i do my nails with my country flag not just on patriotic days but every time i can :mf_rosetinted: wish includes olympic games and world cups and evey sport event where my country participates :mf_rosetinted:

i've been thinking in what will i do on my nails when MIKA comes to my country ...

Edited by Elizabeth.C

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm really obsessed with YouTube right now. I just want to make videos, meet people on there and subscribe subscribe subscribe! :aah:

same here ..i have three different lists about "how to do ....[something]" I'm not even sure if i'll really do all those tutorials o.o