Say something random

Mirano

Well at first I was supposed to do check-in (as usual) but I fail miserably at it everytime, so I met this girl names Sydney and we did some gift bags and then we kind of just stood there :teehee:

Adam Lambert :fangurl:

You can read my tweets to hear all about it, or look at the Adam thread to see my long fangurl report :blush-anim-cl:

Umm who else...Catherine Hardwicke, Kellan Lutz, Ed Westwick, Annalyne Mccord (something like that...)Emile Hirsch, etc.

I can't remember :aah:

I'm really sorry that I'm just coming into your conversation :blush-anim-cl:but did you meet Ed Westwick? :wub2:

he is amazing :teehee:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really sorry that I'm just coming into your conversation :blush-anim-cl:but did you meet Ed Westwick? :wub2:

he is amazing :teehee:

No. I had no desire to:teehee:

But he seemed like a douchebag. Sorry...

I want to see MIKA but I am not happy right now?

I feel the same way! But, REMEBER only YOU have control over your feelings and attitude toward things and NO ONE can take special moments away from you. It is UP to you (us) to make the BEST out of the situation and (ignore all the B S) HAPPY FACE - I LOVE YOU! :teehee:

Oh God,I eat like a pig and I just can't put on weight :biggrin2: it's genetics,my parents are also like that :thumb_yello:

do you know how many people hate you for this? :roftl:

I've got P.E. today :(

i'll miss my P.E classes :sad:

oh wait...i'll have P.E. on my first year at the uni :biggrin2:

Oh God,I eat like a pig and I just can't put on weight :biggrin2: it's genetics,my parents are also like that :thumb_yello:

do you know how many people hate you for this? :roftl:

Me, for example. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm 47 kilos, and that's not too much, but you can see fat like.. everywhere. :boxed:

:blink:

*goes to jump over the window*

i have 52 kilos and i'm only 1.52m tall (actually short):sneaky2:

i'm quite happy now considering i had over 60 :rolleyes:

Drink lots of water, that should make you feel less hungry. I read that somewhere, so I don't know if it's true..

mmm i drink a lot of teas. and a lot of water (but with lemon...and it makes me hungry)

I've been in travel agency today to see what docs I need for visa :boing: me is so happy :wub2:

cool :D where are you going?

i have to go and renew my passport tomorrow