• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh YUMMY!

Mmm...maybe. Hmm...

or maybe a chocolate cake, or parfait! :mf_lustslow:

so i took a picture on my phone of mika covered in paint, and i keep turning on my phone just to look at it:teehee: when i'm around my friends i just say i'm checking to see if i got any texts:naughty:

or maybe a chocolate cake, or parfait! :mf_lustslow:

so i took a picture on my phone of mika covered in paint, and i keep turning on my phone just to look at it:teehee: when i'm around my friends i just say i'm checking to see if i got any texts:naughty:

Your ideas are wonderful. :naughty:

In that case...you get LOTS of texts. :naughty:

I don't know if you normally do, I'm just sayin'. :aah:

Your ideas are wonderful. :naughty:

In that case...you get LOTS of texts. :naughty:

I don't know if you normally do, I'm just sayin'. :aah:

:naughty: haha well actually this one guy does text me a lot, but even when i'm not talking to him:teehee: it doesn't hurt to look at a beautiful man's face:naughty:

(i even put it as the screensaver, so if it tries to turn off, i can catch a glimpse:roftl: )

:naughty: haha well actually this one guy does text me a lot, but even when i'm not talking to him:teehee: it doesn't hurt to look at a beautiful man's face:naughty:

(i even put it as the screensaver, so if it tries to turn off, i can catch a glimpse:roftl: )

Depending on what these texts entail I think he :das: you know...

Ah, smart! Nobody will ever know.

Depending on what these texts entail I think he :das: you know...

Ah, smart! Nobody will ever know.

i think so too :das: but...what do i do...i'm leaving in a week for college four hours away! and i don't want to start anything, because he's still in highschool....so uhm...i'm just trying to be friends but he wants more and here i go....on and on sorry.:naughty:

i think so too :das: but...what do i do...i'm leaving in a week for college four hours away! and i don't want to start anything, because he's still in highschool....so uhm...i'm just trying to be friends but he wants more and here i go....on and on sorry.:naughty:

It's okay. :bleh:

Talk with him (face to face, not over texts :naughty:) and explain your feelings/situation.

It's okay. :bleh:

Talk with him (face to face, not over texts :naughty:) and explain your feelings/situation.

Such good advice!:naughty:

the only part that seems hard is that we don't have school anymore, and i've been trying to not "hang out" with him in case he thinks it's more.

Such good advice!:naughty:

the only part that seems hard is that we don't have school anymore, and i've been trying to not "hang out" with him in case he thinks it's more.

Aww, that's totally understandable! I'd say sometime before your college starts to talk to him because you wouldn't want to throw away something that could've been good.

Aww, that's totally understandable! I'd say sometime before your college starts to talk to him because you wouldn't want to throw away something that could've been good.

yea, that's true, I like being friends, and talking to three in the morning with him:aah: i don't think i'll have time while in college to talk to him that much so....hmmm.

I leave the day after coming back from NYC gig:shocked:

yea, that's true, I like being friends, and talking to three in the morning with him:aah: i don't think i'll have time while in college to talk to him that much so....hmmm.

I leave the day after coming back from NYC gig:shocked:

That's so sweet! :wub2: Oh yeah, I'm sure school will be tough. I, myself, am starting to get a bit worried for university. All the work and stuff. :roftl:

WOAH! Hope all goes well. :biggrin2:

That's so sweet! :wub2: Oh yeah, I'm sure school will be tough. I, myself, am starting to get a bit worried for university. All the work and stuff. :roftl:

WOAH! Hope all goes well. :biggrin2:

I know! What university are you going to btw:naughty: But I know! I decided to go early to get a head start on some of my classes, and now i'm regretting that because I have to give up more than half my summer!:shocked: I don't want to go back to school!

I know! What university are you going to btw:naughty: But I know! I decided to go early to get a head start on some of my classes, and now i'm regretting that because I have to give up more than half my summer!:shocked: I don't want to go back to school!

Harvard.

Kidding.

No way. :roftl:

WHAT? WHY? WOW! I don't know if I'd do that. :bleh:

Harvard.

Kidding.

No way. :roftl:

WHAT? WHY? WOW! I don't know if I'd do that. :bleh:

:shocked:

:roftl:

the worst part about those schools is it's all about connection, not necessarily grades/ transcript.....luckily my daddy is well connected so if i'd wanted to go there, i'd be insane!! i can't imagine going there with so much pressure to do well and work your *ss off all the time!.....:naughty:

I know!! How much dumber can you get:roftl:

:shocked:

:roftl:

the worst part about those schools is it's all about connection, not necessarily grades/ transcript.....luckily my daddy is well connected so if i'd wanted to go there, i'd be insane!! i can't imagine going there with so much pressure to do well and work your *ss off all the time!.....:naughty:

I know!! How much dumber can you get:roftl:

I know. It seems like the kind of place that I'd just...cry. :aah:

I dunno. :naughty: Kidding, of course. But, honestly, I love me my summer vacation and don't know if I would ever think of something like giving up half my break for school. :naughty:

I know. It seems like the kind of place that I'd just...cry. :aah:

I dunno. :naughty: Kidding, of course. But, honestly, I love me my summer vacation and don't know if I would ever think of something like giving up half my break for school. :naughty:

lol yea.

I thought- for some dumb reason- that i could get used to the school before the mass influx of fall students come in....but now i'm stuck with doing English and Math for six weeks:tears: and i only get a week off between summer and fall!

My friend just told me that one of our mutual friends has cancer. :shocked:

And he's known since the fall of last year! Why did it take him so long to let me know? :hair:

Aw that's so sad :emot-sad::tears:

I'm sorry Brittany :huglove::flowers2:

Do you think they'll be okay?...

Thanks, Nono. :huglove:

I'm not sure...

The doctors thought they got it all last time but it's back and more spread out instead of in one big lump. :huh:

It's scary...

Oh no :no:

Well I hope they can get rid of it again. Send you friend my best wishes :flowers2: