Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

100_5445.jpg

This is my Bath & Body Works collection -- check it: 5 body sprays, 10 body lotions and 3 shower gels. I'm not done collecting yet (I don't feel I have enough). :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Damn. You really are obsessed.:shocked:

100_5445.jpg

This is my Bath & Body Works collection -- check it: 5 body sprays, 10 body lotions and 3 shower gels. I'm not done collecting yet (I don't feel I have enough). :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

You must be really clean :boxed: and smell nice :naughty:

I've just realised that I haven't been in my living room or kitchen today =0

You must be really clean :boxed: and smell nice :naughty:

I've just realised that I haven't been in my living room or kitchen today =0

That's pretty much it. :aah:

What? I've been in both here. :naughty: What are you waiting for? Go in your kitchen and get some food!

That's pretty much it. :aah:

What? I've been in both here. :naughty: What are you waiting for? Go in your kitchen and get some food!

I think I might as I'm starving :naughty: But I might wait until dinner, that way I'll enjoy it more :P But then, I've heard that by doing this I'd put on more weight by eating more =S

100_5445.jpg

:shocked:wow....

I was just there yesterday and they're having the biggest sale ever! 4 dollars for almost all lotions and 3 dollar shampoos and conditioners...insane!