Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are welcome :huglove: That's the reason why we are here, to help our 2nd family's members:biggrin2:

Wow.. you have made friends pretty fast:wink2: Good for you:thumb_yello: When are you going home?

Well they it's just one person I knew from high school so :naughty: I come home in 6 weeks then stay home for a week then go back until Christmas:shocked:

Me too!! Do you have the bird twister?

I used to wear 2 or 3 also:naughty:

i've got the one with colourful parrots and colourful circles in the middle...

I love watches and i've always got more then one but i'm always late...:naughty:

oh...i love chocolate ^^

Oh, nice photo! :D

Speaking of which, I need (:naughty:) a shirt like his (plaid, button up). All the cool people seem to be wearing them -- Jay, Jon...:naughty:

Yeah, I see those shirts everywhere :naughty:

I think I should get one too....I like the blue ones with the plaid, and the green colored ones are nice too :aah:

Yesterday the apple was a banana. Does anyone else feel like Rugrat's All Grown Up was really bad compared to the original? I mean, Chuckie was the only one who remained likable. Him and Dil, who I hated as a baby. LOL.

I agree. It was tollerable while it was on I suppose, but the only good character was Chuckie. It ok as a "movie" that they made originally, but as a series it was barely reminiscent of the original. I do miss he Rugrats and wish they were still played regularly.

I agree. It was tollerable while it was on I suppose, but the only good character was Chuckie. It ok as a "movie" that they made originally, but as a series it was barely reminiscent of the original. I do miss he Rugrats and wish they were still played regularly.

Exactly! Reason enough to buy the DVD set. :)

I honestly can't imagine myself being an adult:blink::aah:

Me neither, but I have been one for three weeks. It's very strange, and I'm not sure I like being more responsible. I'm sure it'll really kick in when I move in to my dorm in another two months.

Me neither, but I have been one for three weeks. It's very strange, and I'm not sure I like being more responsible. I'm sure it'll really kick in when I move in to my dorm in another two months.

I'm 23 and it still hasn't kicked in . . .:blink:

ha you're moving into a dorm soon? Have fun! I moved in three days ago, and classes start tomorrow. It's pretty scary being on your own! It's only been a short while too:naughty: But MFC has helped me the past couple of days...so if you ever get bored or scared you always know where to go!